Cruise ship things to do on Century

DMRick

Hi. We've done two Hi trips with Princess Golden and loved the Ukulele lessons. We are considering a Celebrity Hawaiian cruise and wondered if they too have uke lessons.

There is a post here about a current Century trip to Alaska. Read it. I rember that the review mentioned Ukelele lessons.:)

There is a post here about a current Century trip to Alaska. Read it. I rember that the review mentioned Ukelele lessons.:)

I did do a search and didn't find anything, which is why I asked. But thanks anyway...I'll go back and see if I can find the HI post.

Just back from a magical cruise on the Century - Sydney to Ensenada via Hawaii (the Ensenada bit wasn't so magical but that's another story;)) ukulele lessons, hula dancing lessons, how to make beautiful leis, take your pick, so much to see and do on this wonderful ship. They had a show toward the end of the cruise where we could all watch our shipmates show off their new found skills - it was fabulous:)

Sue

Just back from a magical cruise on the Century - Sydney to Ensenada via Hawaii (the Ensenada bit wasn't so magical but that's another story;)) ukulele lessons' date=' hula dancing lessons, how to make beautiful leis, take your pick, so much to see and do on this wonderful ship. They had a show toward the end of the cruise where we could all watch our shipmates show off their new found skills - it was fabulous:)

Sue[/size']

The Hawaii themed lessons are cute; but how was the nightly entertainment? Thanks for the info.

The Hawaii themed lessons are cute; but how was the nightly entertainment? Thanks for the info.

Didn't go to many of the shows in the theatre but our friends did and they thought they were very good. The shows in the lounges AFTER the theatre were excellent...."Dancing with the stripes" was particularly good fun:) The cappella group that sang in the Cova Cafe was terrific as was the pianist. We had the best time on our cruise and we thought the service was second to none.

Sue

Thanks..can you elaborate on the uke lessons? On Princess they were everydaywhen we were at sea, (an dadvanced as the days went by) and they also put on a show with the uke players at the end of the cruise. DH was hoping it would be the same on this ship.

Just back from a magical cruise on the Century - Sydney to Ensenada via Hawaii (the Ensenada bit wasn't so magical but that's another story;)) ukulele lessons' date=' hula dancing lessons, how to make beautiful leis, take your pick, so much to see and do on this wonderful ship. They had a show toward the end of the cruise where we could all watch our shipmates show off their new found skills - it was fabulous:)[/size']

Sue

Thanks..can you elaborate on the uke lessons? On Princess they were everydaywhen we were at sea, (an dadvanced as the days went by) and they also put on a show with the uke players at the end of the cruise. DH was hoping it would be the same on this ship.

Worked the same way on Celebrity.....have fun:)

Sue

Archived