A few Liberty questions

coops

Does anyone know if you can get the 101oz beer tube with bud lite in it. I see on the Red Frog pub you can. But didn't know if you could on the Red Frog Rum Bar on the Liberty.

We are on the Upper deck 6414 cabin area and would like to know where the muster drill station is. If it is inside or outside.

Also is the Serenity area nonsmoking?

And last if anyone has stayed at Embassy in Miami is there a close store to purchase beer and beverages at?

Sorry one more. How much is taxi to port of Miami from Embassy?

Thanks so much.

Dawn

Yes, we saw the 100 oz beers at the Red Rum bar. I am sure you can get them filled with whatever type of tap beer they have.

The serenity area was all non smoking that I saw.

All the muster stations were on level 4, on the outside deck.

We just got off a back to back there, so if you have any other questions about the Liberty, I might be able to help.

claudia

Does anyone know if you can get the 101oz beer tube with bud lite in it. I see on the Red Frog pub you can. But didn't know if you could on the Red Frog Rum Bar on the Liberty.

We are on the Upper deck 6414 cabin area and would like to know where the muster drill station is. If it is inside or outside.

Also is the Serenity area nonsmoking?

And last if anyone has stayed at Embassy in Miami is there a close store to purchase beer and beverages at?

Sorry one more. How much is taxi to port of Miami from Embassy?

Thanks so much.

Dawn

Yes..the Serenity is nonsmoking

We have stayed in The Embassy in Ft. Lauderdale. They have a shuttle bus that picked us up at the airport and took us to the cruiseport the next day. Doesn't the one in Miami do the same?

Yes..the Serenity is nonsmoking

We have stayed in The Embassy in Ft. Lauderdale. They have a shuttle bus that picked us up at the airport and took us to the cruiseport the next day. Doesn't the one in Miami do the same?

I know they will pick up at airport . Just wanted to know how much taxi is from hotel to POM. They charge 10.pp to take to the port and we might have about 16 people so was thinking of van taxis.

Thank you both for the info. Im sure I will be asking alot of questions about the Liberty since it has been over 10 years since I cruised with them last.

Thanks again,

Dawn

I am talking about the Embassy in Miami. I know they will pick up at airport . Just wanted to know how much taxi is from hotel to POM.

Thank you both for the info. Im sure I will be asking alot of questions about the Liberty since it has been over 10 years since I cruised with them last.

Thanks again,

Dawn

Yes, I know you are talking about Miami. When you check in, tell them you want the shuttle to POM the next day. They will give you a choice of times to board the bus.

If you are asking this question because you would rather pay for a taxi, I think it was about $18 plus tip. Have a great time:)

Yes, I know you are talking about Miami. When you check in, tell them you want the shuttle to POM the next day. They will give you a choice of times to board the bus.

If you are asking this question because you would rather pay for a taxi, I think it was about $18 plus tip. Have a great time:)

Oh..here. Thought you might want this. (you can see where everything is)

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/interactive_map/liberty/interactivemap.html

not much around around that ES for stores, unless you want to take a cab or rent a car. Other than that, it's a really great property, we stay there often. As others have said, free airport shuttle, $10pp shuttle to POM. With a big crew like yours, better to just have them call you a couple van cabs.

not much around around that ES for stores, unless you want to take a cab or rent a car. Other than that, it's a really great property, we stay there often. As others have said, free airport shuttle, $10pp shuttle to POM. With a big crew like yours, better to just have them call you a couple van cabs.

Thanks, I was thinking the same thing with some van cabs. Love the Embassy in FLL so looking forward to the Miami one.

Dawn

Thanks, I was thinking the same thing with some van cabs. Love the Embassy in FLL so looking forward to the Miami one.

Dawn

There's a little chain restaurant next door by the LaQuinta, which is pretty aweful. The inhouse restarant at the ES is very good, as is breakfast, cocktails, etc. We've probably stayed that that property 8 times at least, always had a good experience.

Yes, we saw the 100 oz beers at the Red Rum bar. I am sure you can get them filled with whatever type of tap beer they have.

The serenity area was all non smoking that I saw.

All the muster stations were on level 4, on the outside deck.

We just got off a back to back there, so if you have any other questions about the Liberty, I might be able to help.

claudia

But beers on tap do not include Bud Light. Thristy Red Frog (which is a Bud made product, but light it ain't), Presidente, Dos Equis, at least on the Lido taps.

And last if anyone has stayed at Embassy in Miami is there a close store to purchase beer and beverages at?[/quote]

I am in need of this as well?

There really isn't, at least not within a safe walking distance. Stop on the way to the port if you can.

Archived