Just Married - Carnival Freedom - April 2 2012

Hi,

We were married on April 2, 2012 on the Carnival Freedom.

It was the most amazing day ever! It was everything I wanted it to be. It was relaxed, fun, no stress and everyone had a great time

We decided to get married onboard in Key West as that's our favourite place. We started the day in the Spa at 7.30am as I wanted the wedding at 10.30am, ( before our guests got off the ship to party in Key West! )

Seline did our hair and make up and did a great job.

We booked the luxury package and included 2 hours open bar and food. We opted for the Swingtime Jazz lounge as we were a party of just 12. Didn't want a really big empty room. Excellent choice as really nicely decorated, flowers etc. We also got them to set up the food etc in the same lounge so that we didn't have to go to another location for the food and drinks.

Flowers were cream roses, very elegant.

Food was enough for probably 30 people, presentation was lovely and the Large Ice Sculpture added a special touch to the table. Wait staff couldn't have been any better.

Photographer was not at all intrusive, we loved our photos so much that we bought them all ! Just couldn't decide.

After the ceremony was over we continued the celebration in Key West and to finish our perfect day we all went to the Sun King Restaurant for a great meal.

I would recommend a wedding with Carnival to anyone. :D

Archived