How many discounts?

I booked a cruise for Sept. and received a senior discount plus being Diamond received the balcony discount. Now I noticed Crown & Anchor has a savings certificate for the specific cruise I booked in the amount of $150.00. Does anyone know if I will get that also. Is it worth calling?

Plus my DH has a reward from his credit card for $200. off any RC cruise. We haven't called RC on that yet, waiting to get the certificate in the mail 1st.

Thanks in advance.

I booked a cruise for Sept. and received a senior discount plus being Diamond received the balcony discount. Now I noticed Crown & Anchor has a savings certificate for the specific cruise I booked in the amount of $150.00. Does anyone know if I will get that also. Is it worth calling?

Plus my DH has a reward from his credit card for $200. off any RC cruise. We haven't called RC on that yet, waiting to get the certificate in the mail 1st.

Thanks in advance.

Since you are already receiving a balcony discount you can not combine the C&A Savings Certificate. When booking from home you only get one C&A benefit.

You will be able to redeem your points and use the $$ off your cruise.

Thanks for your comments. I didn't think I could use all the discounts, I did take the $200. off the balcony which is more than the C & A certificate.

Keep watching for any additional price reductions prior to your final payment as you will still be eligible for those.

We were able to use my C and A savings cert and a welcome back coupon. Total was less than $200 off but we were happy (along with res dist)

You got lucky then, because they are not supposed to be combinable...watch your invoice to see if it get's adjusted later on down the line...the coupons I mean...not the residency disc...that you can combine with coupons or balcony discounts...

Archived