AFT L-Shape cabins

maxydu

Has anyone resided in the AFT L-Shape cabins that have the employee stairs

running next to it on the Glory or like ships? They are on the end just before the true aft cabins.....

Are they larger or smaller?

Are they noisy from employees...

Pro's - Con's.......

This particular one is on the Empress (7) deck....

Thanks!

I was in 8469 on the Dream. I never heard any noise from the employee staircase, and it was a 16 day cruise. The cabin felt bigger than the standard balcony cabin due to the configuration. The balcony was huge and I really enjoyed it.

I stayed in one on the Liberty. That was back when they were priced as interior cabins even though they had a window (Ah, the good old days).

I don't know if it actually is larger but it seemed larger to me. The stairs were very quiet. No noise at all.

Has anyone resided in the AFT L-Shape cabins that have the employee stairs

running next to it on the Glory or like ships? They are on the end just before the true aft cabins.....

Are they larger or smaller? The ones I've been in are the same (185 sf)Dream cruise

Are they noisy from employees...never heard them.

Pro's - Con's.......Pro's- long bal. with 2 chairs, table and a lounger(chaise) have these cabins booked on my upcoming Liberty and Splendor cruises

Con's- none that I've found:D

This particular one is on the Empress (7) deck....excellent deck!

Thanks!

see above:p

We had 7434 on the Valor (Sister ship to the Glory) and loved the balcony. The cabin it self was smaller and turned sideways but we love having the bed facing the water. Here is a link to the pictures I posted on another site of the cabin and balcony. We had no issues with noise at all! Never heard the stairs and the only time they were open was for the lifeboat drill. If you like a bigger balcony, it's a great cabin at a lower price.

Here is the link just go to wwwdotcruiselineroomsdotcom and look at the Valor cabin 7434.

Archived