Millenium formal night on Alaska cruise

gdpups

Can anyone who's been on last years Millennium Alaska cruise tell me which night the second formal night is on. I would normally assume it would be on the second to last night, which would be Ketchikan, but notice on the night before, Icy Straits, the ship leaves port at an earlier hour, 4 pm, so I know sometimes they will change nights because for that reason.

I'd like to book a specialty restaurant for the second formal night, so I'd appreciate the help. Thanks!

We are on the Millennium Northbound and I've been told on our Roll Call board that the second to last night is the second formal night. In our case it's when we are leaving Skagway. I really wish it wasn't that night because we sail out of Skagway at 4:00 and for several hours that's supposed to be some of the most spectacular scenary on the cruise. We are going to do formal night so we will miss being outside enjoying the scenary. I would rather the formal night be the last night after we tour Hubbard Glacier because all we'll be doing for several hours is sailing across the Bay of Alaska.

Can anyone who's been on last years Millennium Alaska cruise tell me which night the second formal night is on. I would normally assume it would be on the second to last night, which would be Ketchikan, but notice on the night before, Icy Straits, the ship leaves port at an earlier hour, 4 pm, so I know sometimes they will change nights because for that reason.

I'd like to book a specialty restaurant for the second formal night, so I'd appreciate the help. Thanks!

We were on the southbound last summer and I am pretty sure you are right and the second formal night was after leaving Ketchikan. I don’t keep dallies but I remember thinking that it would have been better to do formal night on the Icy Straight night.

Archived