Paradise Point Tickets-Carnival

IslandToIsland

I read a post that says you can get a refund if you do not use the tickets you purchased for the tram ride. I don't see this on Carnival's website. Has anyone done this or know for sure that it can be done in case for whatever reason we don't make it to PP?

I read a post that says you can get a refund if you do not use the tickets you purchased for the tram ride. I don't see this on Carnival's website. Has anyone done this or know for sure that it can be done in case for whatever reason we don't make it to PP?

If you purchase the PP tickets from the Excursion Desk on the ship, you can return them for a refund if you don't use them. Return them unused to the same excursion desk on-board.

Thanks, I guess I will wait until we board then to purchase.

I believe it's also a little cheaper on-board. We paid about $79 for 4 of us. And by the way, it's so easily walkable from the port. Walk through Havensight Mall, then turn left at the main road and it's just past the Hooter's on the right. They open at 9:00AM. I suggest you do it first thing as it's less busy. The views are spectacular. Look for the peacocks freely walking around and if you're lucky, they will spread their feathers like they did for us. There are also some goats, and watch out for the tiny harmless lizards everywhere. Enjoy!

Does this mean you can easily walk up the hill to the same location the $20 tram goes to and forgo the charge and see the same thing? Or does it mean an easy walk to where you can then catch the same $20 tram up the hill? With 6 of us $120 is too pricey just for a beautiful view, but I would love to see it if we can get up there without the tram or a cheap cab ride if its to hard to walk up.

Tons of threads on this same page with info on PP, just use the search function here or read a few posts. Helps to minimize repeat posts and you don't have to weed through different answers...

You either take the tram or taxi to PP. The tram is a 15 minute walk from the Havensight dock.

Do not go in the morning, go there for your last place as it's a great place to end the day. Great staff for lunch and cocktails and the views are amazing. Stores and other stuff there too but we enjoy listening to a band and enjoying the view.

There's also a gazebo above the restaurant, if you have a significant other it's a great spot to renew your vows, we did that there.

Does this mean you can easily walk up the hill to the same location the $20 tram goes to and forgo the charge and see the same thing? Or does it mean an easy walk to where you can then catch the same $20 tram up the hill? With 6 of us $120 is too pricey just for a beautiful view, but I would love to see it if we can get up there without the tram or a cheap cab ride if its to hard to walk up.

It's easy to walk to the tram on the street level but I wouldn't suggest walking up PP. It's pretty high up. The view is spectacular, the tram ride is nice, and you get to see some interesting vegetation and flowers along with some birds, peacocks, and goats. There is also a gazebo, a place for food and drinks, gift shops, and a ferris wheel and sky jump thing.

Archived