first cruise in 59 days!

firstcruiserDB

We are sailing the "Sensation" on June 27th from NO. Just wondering...when should we expect to see our cruise documents??

Also, I'm able to check the Book/Modify page but it continues to say Guarantee for the room and deck. When will I be able to see our cabin number?? I sure hope I don't have to wait until we dock! Can anyone explain (again, I'm sure!) the "gift method" to finding out the cabin #?

Thanks, all, for doing such a great job for the newbies at this site! I'm sure I'll have many, many more questions in the next few weeks as our excitement mounts even higher! Thanks!:)

DB,

Welcome to the world of cruising! You will never be the same. I hope you have good weather and all of your plans go smoothly. You can never tell what will happen that isn't in your plans. Our first night out on our very first cruise, we hit tropical storm Marty (10/11/03). While we were fine, having grown up on the Chesapeake Bay, others were sick. Just keep in mind that anything can happen, but it doesn't mean it will. IF it does, take it in stride and enjoy yourselves anyway. 8-) Those at our dinner table went down to the doctor and got a shot. The rest of the cruise was calm and all at our table enjoyed themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived