Greg Sampson onboard

transatlantic fan

Judging my the lack of replays I'd say he's not. He was on the QV for 4 years ago and we liked him a lot.

I asked him if he knew any Steely Dan and he said no. But, the next day, he mentioned them to me, and said he'd gone away and had a look and found their music was far too complicated. But I was impressed that he'd taken the time to look.

2 years ago I asked Campbell Simpson ( is that the right name ? ) on the QM2 if he knew Steely Dan. "No" he said. "That's what Greg Sampson said" I replied. "Well, he does play the piano like Sooty" came his retort !

Judging my the lack of replays I'd say he's not. He was on the QV for 4 years ago and we liked him a lot.

I asked him if he knew any Steely Dan and he said no. But, the next day, he mentioned them to me, and said he'd gone away and had a look and found their music was far too complicated. But I was impressed that he'd taken the time to look.

2 years ago I asked Campbell Simpson ( is that the right name ? ) on the QM2 if he knew Steely Dan. "No" he said. "That's what Greg Sampson said" I replied. "Well, he does play the piano like Sooty" came his retort !

Ok thanks he was on the Elizabeth last summer and was thinking he may be back on the Qm2 some time.

thanks anyway.

Archived