Screamin Eagle Jet Boat

Just wondering if anyone has been on the Screamin Eagle Jet Boat excursion in St. Thomas. Is it worth the money?

Yes, Yes, Yes. I highly recommend this excursion. DH and I had a blast. This is one of our all time favorite excursions. You will get soaked, not wet like the brochure need to change clothes wet. It's pretty fast. Well worth the money. This excursion sells out fast to book it early. Don't do the one they offer in the Bahamas that's a waste of money.

Enjoy your cruise.

I agree with joyceyw. We did the one in the Bahamas first a couple of years ago and thought that was terrific. In January, we did the Screamin' Eagle....it was way more exciting!

Diane

Just wondering if anyone has been on the Screamin Eagle Jet Boat excursion in St. Thomas. Is it worth the money?

We booked it on our Dec '04 cruise but the boat was broken and they cancelled it on us (and of course refunded our money). Maybe on our next round in the Caribbean we'll book it again and hopefully it will be operational then. Hope you enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Folks,

Just got back to UK from our Navigator cruise. The Screaming Eagle in St Thomas is not to be missed. The boat holds about 20 people (from memory). I do suggest you wear clothes that you are happy getting wet, because you will get wet! You can leave anything you wouldn't want to dip in the sea with the boat owner before you board.

So don't take anything that you don't want to get wet.

We booked the excursion before we left the UK through RCI and it was $49 per adult.

Perhaps you should leave a towel with the boat owner for when you get back, otherwise you'll walk back to the ship dripping wet like we did!

Archived