Multiple accounts in same cabin?

bobbycruiser

I feel like this is probably a dumb question, but this will be my first cruise with a friend and not a significant other. And will be my first cruise, where the entire financial burden won't be on my shoulders. Lol. So I am curious, is it possible for each person in the stateroom to have a separate credit card/cash deposit or is the card/deposit for the room as a whole? I ask because although I am sharing a room with my friend, we would MUCH prefer to have our finances separate.

Yes, we present our respective credit cards at check-in to do exactly this. Note if you got an OBC though, you may need to go to guest services once onboard to split it between you (ours was in one of our names only).

Yes, we present our respective credit cards at check-in to do exactly this. Note if you got an OBC though, you may need to go to guest services once onboard to split it between you (ours was in one of our names only).

Exactly. We had a reservation for me, DH and DD.DH decided not to go so we got a friend to replace his slot in the cabin. When we got our final bills, the replacement passenger had half the credit which I had obtained, so she just gave it to me in cash since she knew it was not hers. We had 3 in the cabin, and 3 credit cards, one for each room key.

Archived