New REd Star?

hannahsmomtoo

So today... when I go into "Manage My Cruise".. and view details..

it lists the passengers on my booking and there is a new Red Star by my name?

Now - don't get me wrong, I like my red star almost as much as I like my red box.. but I am curious why it is there suddenly?

( Background.. September sailing.. ES rate.. paid in full at booking )

Thank you !

It's a flag for extra security screening. Be prepared when passing through TSA at any airport or your point of embarkation :eek:

Apparently you are on the naughty list.

Yeah, ok, I'm just kidding;)

It's a flag for extra security screening. Be prepared when passing through TSA at any airport or your point of embarkation :eek:

Apparently you are on the naughty list.

Yeah, ok, I'm just kidding;)

WOOHOO.... STRIP SEARCH :) what a way to get the party started as you get on the ship !!!!! ha ha ha

Main contact or booker. I always have a red star by my name since I book the cruises and I am the contact my PVP calls. My DH doesn't care, he just wants to know what time and what day to be sitting on the curb outside to leave. We drive so, I tell him be ready next Friday at 6:00 am and he is in the car ready to drive. Since I do the packing, all he has to do is show up.

After 25 cruises, he is cruised out so I will have to look for another partner in cruising (everything is cheaper in twos).

That makes sense that the red star is the main booker, except in my case I am the one that has always made our arrangements and been the contact person with Carnival, but the red star is next to my wife's name. I am not upset about it, alright I am. LOL....but I put it this way, as long as they let me on the ship, who cares.

Have booked every cruise we have ever been on, have made all arrangements, make the payments, talk to the PVP/travel agent (who always has my contact number) or do the whole thing on line myself and DH always gets listed as lead passenger. He has never, and I mean never, made a travel arrangment for any trip. :mad: I don't blame him, it is just the world we still live in despite all the so called strides we have made. GRRRRR! And no, I have never listed him as lead passenger and always give my information first. Go figure. :confused: I must admit I have never called them on it but now that I have actually noticed that pretty red star for the first time I want it for myself. Next time........

Archived