PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Was it the Jolly Roger? If it was I was on the same one. What a great day. Did the catamaran come out to serve you at the beach too? We were all feeling "overserved" that day. The rum punch was delicious.

Yep ---- what a fun day I even walked the plank a few time, John did the rope swing. It as def an oberserved day,

Mornin all !

I have about 45 min til hurricance Greta wakes up lol, man wish I had her energy.

All have a great day :)

Morning Doxie! "Hurricane Greta" what a name!:) She must really be something. Hope you're feeling better today.

Had a good day. Still have company and busy days at work. What a combination!:)

Company here also...love when family visits.

lol. she's all puppy ----full of piss andvinegar, esp the 1st one.

Have a good day Lois.

I sure don't envy you on the rewards of cleaning up after a new puppy!

Good morning vegas, dox, funatics!! Hurricane Greta lol!!

Yup vegas, it's a yellow party bus with a big banana on top:p

Big Banana Bus...oh my LMAO! I had to google that one and it looks awesome LOL!

Good Morning Funatics! Hope everyone has a great day!

Company here also...love when family visits.

I sure don't envy you on the rewards of cleaning up after a new puppy!

Big Banana Bus...oh my LMAO! I had to google that one and it looks awesome LOL!

Good Morning Funatics! Hope everyone has a great day!

I ALMOST wish we were in Aruba late so that we could do their bar hop looks super fun.

lol. she's all puppy ----full of piss andvinegar, esp the 1st one.

Have a good day Lois.

oops I forgot --Chris and Cass, loving your review and pics !

hahaha! Oh boy can't wait for my own piss machine in a few days LOL. :rolleyes:

And thanks!!

Happy Wednesday Breezers! Hoping the rest of this week till Friday after work flies by. Have a good one everyone :D

Just wanted to say hi. Work is going to kill me but at least my boss is off tomorrow. If Cass finishes Thursday tonight, I might try to do Friday while at work tomorrow. Friday and Saturday shouldn't take us too much time to get through. Oh boy, I can't wait for pictures from The Quest to get posted :o

Hiya Deb!!:D

Hiya Floatee!!!

I ALMOST wish we were in Aruba late so that we could do their bar hop looks super fun.

OMG the banana bus looks really cool!! If we get the 40 people, is the transport on the Banana Bus free to the Jolly Roger?

Woo Hoo we just booked our flights through SW as well - We had to do the same thing Linny - flying in Thanksgiving morning. We get in around 11 as well (10:55) so we could very well be in the airport at the same time! We were planning to schedule SAS Transportation to take us to POM - I've never flown into FLL before, so not experienced, but from reviews I've read they are really good. I was thinking of also doing them for the return trip over the Carnival transportation - are they able to do that as well, since they are technically a Ft Lauderdale company?

Good to hear the doc said you'll be ok!

Chris is sitting here doing Day 1 of our review, I'm about to prepare Day 2 so we can roll it out tonight hopefully as well.

We should share a shuttle! We get in at 11:05. I forgot who we used one time...wasn't SAS...thought I had it in my favorites but can't find it. They're all about the same. Nice to schedule them for the ride back as well!

Looking forward to your review...started reading it the other day, but life got in the way:rolleyes:

Hey everyone! Been keeping up over on FB, but been having CC withdrawls and missed the chatter here too. :(

I am posting some info on a group Beez dinner at Cucina..more to come!

Hope all are doing well!!

Nov 22 cannot get here soon enough!!

Nice to see you back here, Deb! Thanks again for putting the dinner plans together!

Take care of that knee and don't over do! Need you upright and ready to go at cruise time!:D

It's really not that bad...just on stairs and stuff. However, it's putting a big kink in me being able to exercise. If Omar comes on one more cruise with me, I'm throwing him overboard!:eek::p

She wants to see around 40 people for the banana bus.

Here is her response.

Our 4 1/2 hour cruise costs $57 pp. You will also save 12% when you reserve your tickets on our website. A BBQ lunch is served.

Again, you will take a cab to my departure area at MooMba Beach.

On both of these trips you will visit three sites to swim, snorkel and rope swing! Also included is our Open Bar. On our website; www.jolly-pirates.com and on our Jolly Pirates Aruba facebook pages you can view oodles of guests having themselves a JOLLY time with us.

When you reserve on our website you will be asked for your credit card for confirmation. We accept Master Card, Visa and Discover. At the time of your reservation, your card will be charged. Please ask your guests to mention they are with AL's group and we will get everyone aboard the same ship. (we have two) I expect November to be a busy time. To avoid disappointment you should ask your pals to think about getting their reservations made on the site.

I also can suggest my very beautiful beach area at MooMba Beach with full facilities, restrooms, outdoor showers, bar and restaurant where our yellow lounge chairs are offered on a COMPLIMETARY basis.

If you find your group is growing in size, we can look at asking the Banana Bus to greet you all at the terminal- open air and music- banana on the roof and all!

SOOOO NO GROUP RATE BUT WE STILL SAVE 12% WHICH IMHO IS STILL A GOOD DEAL

Sounds great to me! We're definitely in!:D

This is a great deal for the time with food and open bar!! And a good beach right there is a plus too in case any want that when we get back, we have a longish day there! I can't find what the taxi fare is but that's what I would do, take a taxi. I'm gonna go google that banana bus as that is definitely first choice!!! Thanks pommee!:D This needs to get posted to all the other places!!

I think the taxi is $10 pp each way. The regular bus is $1.25 if we con't get the Banana Bus.

OMG! We're gonna ride on the banana bus! :D Is it yellow?

No, it's purple...:p

Had a good day. Still have company and busy days at work. What a combination!:)

Yikes! How long is your company there for?

Yep ---- what a fun day I even walked the plank a few time, John did the rope swing. It as def an oberserved day,

I'm not sure how overserved I would have to be to walk the plank or do the rope swing:eek::o

Mornin all !

I have about 45 min til hurricance Greta wakes up lol, man wish I had her energy.

All have a great day :)

I feel your pain. Oh wait...we shouldn't talk about it in case Cass is reading;)

I saw that a while back...looks great! We had a ball on the Coz Bar Hop bus...we needed 2 busses!

Good morning everyone. Hot as hell in my apartment, digital thermo is shot again. They better replace it.

Hope you got that fixed today. If you still lived up here, you wouldn't care...been cool lately.

hahaha! Oh boy can't wait for my own piss machine in a few days LOL. :rolleyes:

And thanks!!

Happy Wednesday Breezers! Hoping the rest of this week till Friday after work flies by. Have a good one everyone :D

Darn, I knew you were gonna catch that...LOL. Yup, little piss machines they are:rolleyes: God makes em really really cute so you can't get too mad at them!:p

Just wanted to say hi. Work is going to kill me but at least my boss is off tomorrow. If Cass finishes Thursday tonight, I might try to do Friday while at work tomorrow. Friday and Saturday shouldn't take us too much time to get through. Oh boy, I can't wait for pictures from The Quest to get posted :o

That sounds really interesting!;):D

Phew, all caught up. Sorry to be AWOL again...life is getting in the way big time lately. My daughter has been sick...had to bring her for an endoscopy today and she is having her gall bladder removed on Mon. Finally going to the Dr myself tomorrow for a respiratory thing I haven't been able to shake.:rolleyes:

I can't wait to get on this ship...the suspense is killing me! Hope some people will start coming in with reviews soon:)

That sounds really interesting!

Phew, all caught up. Sorry to be AWOL again...life is getting in the way big time lately. My daughter has been sick...had to bring her for an endoscopy today and she is having her gall bladder removed on Mon. Finally going to the Dr myself tomorrow for a respiratory thing I haven't been able to shake.

Don't even mention doctors.. Trying to get me on the right meds.. But have a few issues with them.. And today..Rick would say your luck...I had to get bloodwork done.. Fasting and the whole thing.. Went in this AM..Had a hard drawing it. I got a newbie.. :eek: OK.. I understand they have to learn but I was sore by the time I left.. And thanking the good lord too.. Well I got home and the person who usually does draw the blood is on the line.. I have to go back in because something was screwed up on one of the vials..:eek::eek: Thank goodness it wasn't the fasting vial.. So down I went for more torture.. Next time I will try to get a stand in for me..;):D Any takers?? :D

Archived