PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Unfortunately it looks like you'll have to wait until tomorrow as I exceeded my monthly bandwidth on PB :rolleyes:. The pics will be back up tomorrow but it also means I can't post any pics of Vasher until tomorrow.

Happy Friday Breezers!!! It's V Day :D! I hope I can stay busy at work to stop myself from looking at the clock every 5 seconds. I'm so nervous and excited. I had a dream that when I went to pet him for the first time he bared his teeth and growled at me :(. I know, it's silly but I just want him to be happy in his new home.

But I got to see the pic Cass posted on FB! So cute!! And I saw no evidence that he was ready to bare his teeth at you either;) He will be very happy...all they want is love (and lots of chew toys!). We used pee pee pads in the house at first...when we had a trainer come in a week or 2 later, she said not to do that...it shows them that peeing in the house is ok. Took us a couple of weeks to get her to understand to go outside after that. Just a word of advice, and at least it's summer for you...we got Lexi in winter when going out every time was kind of a bummer.

It 7 more weeks almost 6 weeks I'm ready back to FLA

YAY! You're going to Destin, right?

Good Morning Breezers! Had to play a long game of ketchup. Family went home and getting back to normal...well as normal as possible lol.

Normal? No comprendo....LOL!:p

Good luck at the Sunshine Games!

I am taking single-sculling lessons later this month...my first time rowing ever! If I like it, I may take a crew-sweep class and join a crew. Any advice for a first timer?

Hi Deb! How your day was good:)! OK, I have to ask, what is sculling?

Oh lord... well being out is indeed the problem... I am away from the boards so much cause of work and personal schedule that i dont have much time to catch up on all the threads.

OK pencil me and my roommate in for the pirate ship please. and might be interested in the tour in Curarao....

I was checking the group thread just had not seen any updates there in some time.

Hi Ward! Good to see you posting. How ya doing tonight?:)

Oh lord... well being out is indeed the problem... I am away from the boards so much cause of work and personal schedule that i dont have much time to catch up on all the threads.

OK pencil me and my roommate in for the pirate ship please. and might be interested in the tour in Curarao....

I was checking the group thread just had not seen any updates there in some time.

Ward, Pommee's keeping a list for Jolly Pirate and I saw your post in the Aruba thread and emailed him to add you and your roomie:) The amount of threads and then all the FB groups for this sailing are making it crazy to try to keep up. Fortunately most of us are posting new info in most of the places, hoping that everyone sees it!

Hiya babies!!! CHEERS CHEERS and more CHEERS!!!:D

Ward, ready2, I hear ya on the walking around new ports, and these are all new for me too...but from all I have read and been told, La Romana is not the port to do that. Check it out. There are some places that sound good to see, like Altos, that are a taxi away though! And like Crew said, Dreams gets great reviews!

A big CHEERS back atcha, girl!:D

I used to love wandering around new ports, too. Last year on Freedom I started getting an issue in my hips when walking any real distance...even from one end of the ship to the other. Happened again on the Miracle...really bums me out. Asked the knee Dr when I went...he said it's tendonitis. Not a whole lot you can do:( Hoping I can get walking at the gym and hopefully work myself up to it.

Hi Linda! You bet I'm glad it's over! Saw the movie "What to expect when you're expecting" movie with jennifer Lopez tonight. Kinna cute and probably worth seeing if you like comedy:).

I love a good comedy! Life is always better with laughter!:D

TGIF and CHEERS, Funatics! What a wild week...so glad to kick back and relax for a few!

Actually had to go into the office today and pick up some paperwork...haven't been there since the beginning of May:eek: Decided to take Lexi with me...she was a big hit in the office...she is such a people pup;)

Love the pics JH posted of the decks today...they look great! And Stephen, I was reading a lot of the comments and people were saying that those tiki huts in the pools are hardly used on the Magic. Works for me! Maybe people don't really hog them and I could get some shade for my Irish skin after all!:p

How's everyone doing?

Hi Deb! How your day was good:)! OK, I have to ask, what is sculling?

Hey there! My day was good...how was yours? And its Friday..woo hoo!

Sculling is a type of rowing where each rower has two-oars typically done in singles, double . And then in crew-sweeping (like our illustrious Breezer "crewsweeper") each rower has one oar but part of a larger group.

I'm just starting out, but hear it is amazing exercise! The girl shown on the link is sculling.

http://www.sacstateaquaticcenter.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=287%3Abasic-rowing-class-sculling&catid=79&Itemid=285

Hiya babies!!! CHEERS CHEERS and more CHEERS!!!:D

Cheers indeed Floatee!

Hi Linda! You bet I'm glad it's over! Saw the movie "What to expect when you're expecting" movie with jennifer Lopez tonight. Kinna cute and probably worth seeing if you like comedy:).

Viva-I want to see that! Looks cute and funny!

TGIF and CHEERS, Funatics! What a wild week...so glad to kick back and relax for a few!

Actually had to go into the office today and pick up some paperwork...haven't been there since the beginning of May:eek: Decided to take Lexi with me...she was a big hit in the office...she is such a people pup;)

Love the pics JH posted of the decks today...they look great! And Stephen, I was reading a lot of the comments and people were saying that those tiki huts in the pools are hardly used on the Magic. Works for me! Maybe people don't really hog them and I could get some shade for my Irish skin after all!:p

How's everyone doing?

Linny, I have to say, I am totally scamming on those Tiki Huts! I love the sun, but I can see being underneath those with a cold drink in my hand!

Just booked Jolly Pirates tonight. I posted in comments that I was with Al's Group. Al told us to do that because we are trying to get the Banana Boat. Will find out in a couple days if it was a successful booking. They post that you will hear from them in 48 hours.

Just booked Jolly Pirates tonight. I posted in comments that I was with Al's Group. Al told us to do that because we are trying to get the Banana Boat. Will find out in a couple days if it was a successful booking. They post that you will hear from them in 48 hours.

Great! Post back and let us know it was thumbs up...I plan to book/pay next week. I also hope we get enough for the banana bus ride!!

Mornin all !

Yawn, I'm ready to go back to bed.

Looking forward to La Cage, but dread the walking. Cyn will drop me off out front and then go park. John is going to Lowes while we are at the theater.

All have a great day :)

Linny, please take care of yourself. that respiratory junk can be worse than your daughter's gallbladder. She will be up and about in no time.

Got to see our balcony for 12/8. OMG we did good! Looking forward to the cove now that those pictures have been posted. Where will you guys be located for sail away on the 22nd. We need to meet up with you. We are at the IC the night before.

But I got to see the pic Cass posted on FB! So cute!! And I saw no evidence that he was ready to bare his teeth at you either;) He will be very happy...all they want is love (and lots of chew toys!). We used pee pee pads in the house at first...when we had a trainer come in a week or 2 later, she said not to do that...it shows them that peeing in the house is ok. Took us a couple of weeks to get her to understand to go outside after that. Just a word of advice, and at least it's summer for you...we got Lexi in winter when going out every time was kind of a bummer.

YAY! You're going to Destin, right?

Normal? No comprendo....LOL!:p

Yes ya right!!!!

Linny, I have to say, I am totally scamming on those Tiki Huts! I love the sun, but I can see being underneath those with a cold drink in my hand!

Yup! Toes in the water, cold drink in my hand...sounds like a song!;) Although I think my main spot may be aft Lido (LOVE open aft Lido's!), I will enjoy the huts whenever I can!:)

Mornin all !

Yawn, I'm ready to go back to bed.

Looking forward to La Cage, but dread the walking. Cyn will drop me off out front and then go park. John is going to Lowes while we are at the theater.

All have a great day :)

Have fun, Dox! Don't overdo...;)

Good morning funnies!! WOOOHOO it's not raining <yet:p> time to get a walk on the beach in!!:D

Dox, enjoy the show, it's a great one!!

Supposed to rain here some, too. Enjoy that beach walk!

Linny, please take care of yourself. that respiratory junk can be worse than your daughter's gallbladder. She will be up and about in no time.

Got to see our balcony for 12/8. OMG we did good! Looking forward to the cove now that those pictures have been posted. Where will you guys be located for sail away on the 22nd. We need to meet up with you. We are at the IC the night before.

Thanks, Brenda...yeah it just will not go away:rolleyes:

Will have to see what Floatie says about sailaway...don't think there's a plan yet. The coves look nice!:)

Mornin Breezers!!! The numbers are working this week.. for your viewing pleasure

arg-2-50-trans.gifarg-4-50-trans.gif

Saturdays until the FUNNEL FUNATICS are FEELIN' THE BREEZE

Hiya Kel! The numbers aren't showing up for me...been having some issues seeing certain pics on here...but thanks for hangin with us!

Yes ya right!!!!

Maybe you'll see Stormin Norm while you're there!;)

Thanks, Brenda...yeah it just will not go away:rolleyes:

Will have to see what Floatie says about sailaway...don't think there's a plan yet. The coves look nice!:)

Hiya Kel! The numbers aren't showing up for me...been having some issues seeing certain pics on here...but thanks for hangin with us!

Maybe you'll see Stormin Norm while you're there!;)

I will check weather for weeks:D

What are ya weekend doing??

Archived