PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

So I guess I should get used to 5-6 hours of sleep a night :o. And today's word of the day is 'NO' brought to you by our sponsor, Vasher.

So since I can reach Platinum next year with one more cruise (which we were planning on regardless), Cass started looking at the first Pride cruise out of dry dock in November. It's the last one of the year to go to HMC and GT. I know it'll be cheaper than any cruise we would have to fly to so I'm thinking it's not a bad option.

Hi Chris! How's things in puppyland? Since you've got your "bestest bud" Vasher, I know your day is going good!:)

Wow! What a computer challenging day I've had today :eek: I think it's all fixed now ... but we'll see ;)

Thank you all so much for the welcome backs, I am still doing the happy dance about this.

There is still one little issue, I have to prove to work that I can take 2 vacations only 7 weeks apart and still get ALL of the work assigned to me done :o Darn that going back to work anyway :p

I'm about to check in for Happy Hours!

Missed your earlier post T. C., but I also want to welcome you back!

Good evening funatics!! I see it's still peaceful only in here LOL!!!

Went furniture shopping today with Mom and Jude, found a sofa sleeper and a sleeper chair <full bed/twin bed> for the living room, which is the only guest room we have:p;) Yikes furniture got expensive:eek::rolleyes:

Waiting for thunderstorms to pass right now, enough of this already!

Staying away from the main boards till it cools down there ... I ain't dumb LOL:D No problems with the new program for us. I could wish for Celebrity's program but then I would be paying alot more for my cruises.

Yes...furniture has gotten ridiculous... I could go on a long cruise for what my mattress just cost me.

Went furniture shopping today with Mom and Jude, found a sofa sleeper and a sleeper chair <full bed/twin bed> for the living room, which is the only guest room we have:p;) Yikes furniture got expensive:eek::rolleyes:

Hiya Floatie! Shopping for new furniture is always a fun thing to do with family and friends! Did you get color or patten furniture? You're right, the price of everything has and continues to go up, up, up!

I have those moments LOL!

I have way too many of them:o

I'm back! Been shopping for new luggage. Macy's had "Travel Pro 8" on sale for 50% + 15% off. Got the 25" to match some I already have. Stopped by Sam's to pick up a few things then back home. Really nasty this afternoon with lots of rain.:eek: Hope it clears off by tomorrow.

Good score, Lois! Sorry about the rain...it was pretty nice here today.

Wow! What a computer challenging day I've had today :eek: I think it's all fixed now ... but we'll see

Thank you all so much for the welcome backs, I am still doing the happy dance about this.

There is still one little issue, I have to prove to work that I can take 2 vacations only 7 weeks apart and still get ALL of the work assigned to me done :o Darn that going back to work anyway :p

I'm about to check in for Happy Hours!

Oh, you went back to work??

We're doin the happy dance with ya, TC!:D

Went furniture shopping today with Mom and Jude, found a sofa sleeper and a sleeper chair <full bed/twin bed> for the living room, which is the only guest room we have:p Yikes furniture got expensive:eek:

Furniture is ridiculous...and it doesn't last! Everything we've bought (from all different places) in the last 6 years has an issue:mad:

Staying away from the main boards till it cools down there ... I ain't dumb LOL:D No problems with the new program for us. I could wish for Celebrity's program but then I would be paying alot more for my cruises.

Yes...furniture has gotten ridiculous... I could go on a long cruise for what my mattress just cost me.

The boards have been outrageous. The mods should have stepped in and put a stop to it. I have never seen it like this...everyone opening up their own threads all whining about the same thing:mad: Looks like things may have started to settle...fingers crossed.;)

Hey Lois I'm good today!! How are your day??

Hi Taylor!:)

Hello my friends!! See that there still trouble on these boards..:eek:

Always...seems like there are just too many beyotchers on the Carnival board...or maybe just a small number with really big mouths!:rolleyes: Getting very boring listening to the whining. If you don't like it, go elsewhere...simple!:p Actually starting to scare people away from sailing Carnival...

Hope everyone had a good Sunday!:)

Hi Taylor!:)

Always...seems like there are just too many beyotchers on the Carnival board...or maybe just a small number with really big mouths!:rolleyes: Getting very boring listening to the whining. If you don't like it, go elsewhere...simple!:p Actually starting to scare people away from sailing Carnival...

Hope everyone had a good Sunday!:)

I had a good Sunday.. :D

Furniture is ridiculous...and it doesn't last! Everything we've bought (from all different places) in the last 6 years has an issue:mad:

The boards have been outrageous. The mods should have stbodyepped in and put a stop to it. I have never seen it like this...everyone opening up their own threads all whining about the same thing:mad: Looks like things may have started to settle...fingers crossed.;)

Aint that the truth about furniture. I decided to be all grown up and buy a leather sofa that is leather where the body touches, okay, explain to me why the black peels away from where my head touches. Should be called leather where the ass touches. Its a great and comfortable couch otherwise.

Good morning guys! Little slow on the go this mornin':eek::rolleyes::p

GOODmorning floatie and the rest of y'all.

Feel your pain. In fact my whole body is in pain, friends bachelor party to include paintball, has me feeling the pain in my soon to be 40 body. Thank goodness im off the chiropractor in a couple ofhours.

I'm back! Been shopping for new luggage. Macy's had "Travel Pro 8" on sale for 50% + 15% off. Got the 25" to match some I already have. Stopped by Sam's to pick up a few things then back home. Really nasty this afternoon with lots of rain.:eek: Hope it clears off by tomorrow.

good score, Lois

Macys has some awesome sales

Mornin all !

Such a bad t storm early last night ---terrible thunder and lightening. Beautiful outside now.

We didnt have to buy much new furniture when we moved, but I did buy an overstuffed chair and ottoman for the family room ---it's Cindy Crawford from Rooms to Go and it wasnt cheap. But I love it and it has held up very well I would like to get the matching couch, waiting for it to go on sale and Gretchen a little older.

The living room is "formal" my mom amd dad's furniture----French provincial ---wwe call it the drawing room haha.

Gotta play some ketchup, all have a great day :)

Good Morning Breezer Funatics :)

It's "that" day, beginning of the work week! yep I returned to work after being retired for 1 yr & 9 months. The house didn't sell, and I had to do something to help pay for my cruise addiction :p I was lucky enough to return to work at the same rate as when I retired ... and am now working only 12 miles from home :D Couldn't turn that down!!!

Today I will speak to Johna, and work out all the details of getting re-booked ... did I say how happy I am to be able to join all of you!

...... feeling the pain in my soon to be 40 body. /QUOTE]

Awwwww, poor baby :rolleyes: (I'm going to quote my Mom here) .."When you get to be my age ...." That was always the beginning of a sentence when I complained about any aches or pains, guess some sayings are handed down generation after generation. Seriously though, soak in a hot tub, and plenty of exercise and you'll feel better quickly. And Pommee ... thank you, thank you, thank you!

Have a great day everyone!

Archived