PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Hi all...thanks for the good wishes for Kailee...she made it through surgery fine, but is in a lot of pain...hopefully tomorrow will be better. And my younger daughter is sick with some nasty virus...gotta love motherhood. Is it really 23 weeks? And I forgot where I hid my gun:rolleyes::p

Haven't been on the main board yet, but was told they took all the VIFP threads and put them somewhere else....SCORE! I don't get why so many people all decided they had to start a NEW thread about this...was really dragging the Carnival board down.

Floatie, safe travels. Hope everyone had a good day!:)

Best wishes for her continued recovery

Good Evening Breezers!

Oh Ward, that is so thoughtful of you to try to teach us how to be computer savy, however you might as well go watch paint dry if you think I understand :p

I spoke to Johna today, she's working on the details and I'll get back with her tomorrow. The big relief news of the day is my boss said "YES" I can take the last week of the month off! :D:D:D This is really good news considering all the deadlines fall at the end of the month!

I'm missing her Highness a lot lately, I've been back to work since May 1st so I haven't been baby sitting with her. Boy does that leave a big hole in the day, she is such a sweetie, I will have to go spend some time wiht her this weekend. MawMaw's need sweet angel baby hugs & kisses ;)

You feel something like this?

LOLOL!!!! I'm joining your club girlies:eek::rolleyes: but thank you Ward!!!

Hiya babies, made it through this day and on to TGIF lol!!!:p

Tomorrow I have to head over to Orlando for a conference until Friday so I got packing to do!! BBL!:D

Floatie - glad to help, put it out there for those who want it.

Have fun in Orlando!

Not certain where you read that I cleaned anything voluntarily... But if you insist.. you need to get the righ tmental picture.. think Bull in a china shop with a really bad head cold so... there will be plenty of sneezing and ... biological "juice" left behind.....

If that wasnt enough I have a nack for rearranging things in an alternative logical order... for instance all red items will be placed on the highest shelf, all yellow will be placed on the dining room table, and anything that has a streak of blue in it now belongs in the attic!

BTW... did i mention i dont really clean, just tend to move the dirt around some and tend to cause more mayhem and pandemonium. For my services I get paid in lasagna and cans of silly string.

Where and when should I come over?:D

He also does things like... How did the sock?.... On the floor... Just give him meds.. ;);):D

ok if you insist.....:D

Danser nombre d'informations:

J'ai pu copier sur un ensemble complet des numéros de danse avec un fond gris sur mon site. Je vais regarder plus tard, pour essayer de terminer l'ensemble sur fond transparent.

Pour afficher l'image danse numéros de mon site web suivre les informations ci-dessous:

Utilisez la fonction "Insérer une image" et insérez l'adresse suivante:

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/0.gif (danse 0)

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/1.gif (danse 1)

... il suffit de changer le chiffre avant le ". gif" pour obtenir ce numéro

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/9.gif (danse 9)

Ainsi, par exemple, nous sommes 23 semaines + de telle sorte que vous entrez:

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/2.gif

et

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/3.gif

dans le "Insérer une image" (séparément bien sûr) pour obtenir ce

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Mornin all. hot hot hot here.

Ward you can come clean my house next please.

Have to go to the dr (again) tom am to see if my calcium levels are up and that means more blood work - groan.

Paper says rain all week but only in the evening - thnk it missed us last night.

Need some more more coffee,,,all have a great day :)

Hope your back to 100% real soon

Floatie, Please go ahead and take me off the ist for the La Romana excursion. I am not a drinker and would be uncomfortable after paying so much for an excursion I might not enjoy as much. We are going to go more sightseeing with Altos De Chavon and River Boat cruise. Hopefully, we will see you on Jolly Pirates in Arube. Curacao is my last Port undecided on now. Thanks.

Not certain where you read that I cleaned anything voluntarily... But if you insist.. you need to get the righ tmental picture.. think Bull in a china shop with a really bad head cold so... there will be plenty of sneezing and ... biological "juice" left behind.....

If that wasnt enough I have a nack for rearranging things in an alternative logical order... for instance all red items will be placed on the highest shelf, all yellow will be placed on the dining room table, and anything that has a streak of blue in it now belongs in the attic!

BTW... did i mention i dont really clean, just tend to move the dirt around some and tend to cause more mayhem and pandemonium. For my services I get paid in lasagna and cans of silly string.

Where and when should I come over?:D

No thank you, I'll be fine... You tend to leave too much "DNA" around for me!:D

Mornin all. hot hot hot here.

Ward you can come clean my house next please.

Have to go to the dr (again) tom am to see if my calcium levels are up and that means more blood work - groan.

Paper says rain all week but only in the evening - thnk it missed us last night.

Need some more more coffee,,,all have a great day :)

Hi Doxie! Hope you got a good report from the doctor! Glad to hear you're feeling better...:)

Glad the surgery is behind Kailee, Linny, prayers up for a pain free recovery now!

Yup I'm singing Willy's song again guys, out the door for Orlando, yuk on the traffic over there, I am spoiled rotten!! See yas tonight!!:D

Evening Floatie! Hope your drive to Orlando was safe and uneventful!:)

ok if you insist.....:D

Danser nombre d'informations:

J'ai pu copier sur un ensemble complet des numéros de danse avec un fond gris sur mon site. Je vais regarder plus tard, pour essayer de terminer l'ensemble sur fond transparent.

Pour afficher l'image danse numéros de mon site web suivre les informations ci-dessous:

Utilisez la fonction "Insérer une image" et insérez l'adresse suivante:

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/0.gif (danse 0)

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/1.gif (danse 1)

... il suffit de changer le chiffre avant le ". gif" pour obtenir ce numéro

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/9.gif (danse 9)

Ainsi, par exemple, nous sommes 23 semaines + de telle sorte que vous entrez:

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/2.gif

et

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/3.gif

dans le "Insérer une image" (séparément bien sûr) pour obtenir ce

Show Off!:p

Good morning funatics!! I've had trouble getting in here this morning, boards down or sumpin'?:confused:

Here in Orlando, ineventful ride but boy oh boy more thunderboomers when I got here and the elevator stopped in the middle of my ride from the 7th Fl when a BIG bolt came close:eek::eek::eek: THAT sent me to happy hours pronto!! TG it reset itself after a loooooooooong couple minutes:o

LOLOL I love reading the antics you guys, thanks for the smiles!!:D

Floatie, Please go ahead and take me off the ist for the La Romana excursion. I am not a drinker and would be uncomfortable after paying so much for an excursion I might not enjoy as much. We are going to go more sightseeing with Altos De Chavon and River Boat cruise. Hopefully, we will see you on Jolly Pirates in Arube. Curacao is my last Port undecided on now. Thanks.

Ron, I think some of us are just going to walk around in Curacao, see the colorful buildings, go to the fresh market area, maybe grab a beer (locally brewed Amstel) at an outdoor cafe. I do hear that the Fort Nassau restaurant in Willemstad has history, good food and sunset views.

Ron, I think some of us are just going to walk around in Curacao, see the colorful buildings, go to the fresh market area, maybe grab a beer (locally brewed Amstel) at an outdoor cafe. I do hear that the Fort Nassau restaurant in Willemstad has history, good food and sunset views.

My group is doing the $20 Eastside tour with Irie Tours in Curacao.

I received this info from Irie Tours for the 11/24 Breeze cruise in Curacao:

The tour will be from 3pm to 6pm.

We will probably meet on the terminal… But I will contact you when the season starts in October to give you the final details.

Kind regards,

Sadira

This is the $20 Eastside Tour

Archived