PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Hi Chris! After five (5) days I know you guys are lovin' the cool air!:) Let's get ready for the weekend! CHEERS!:) What is 6'3"?

I believe 6' 3" is Amy, who is Butch Begovitch's Cruise Directors' Assistant. They work fantastic together. They will most likely be the CD's for our 8 day cruise while JH does the 2 day.

TGIF, Funatics! Such a weird week. I should have done what Floatie did...could use a 5 day weekend;)

Dox, so sorry you got the flu on the 4th:( Are you feeling better?

Getting hot all over again, I see...and for some, it never left. Gonna be HHH tomorrow with Tstorms at nite.

What's everyone doing for the weekend...anything good? No plans here...same old stuff...

I believe 6' 3" is Amy, who is Butch Begovitch's Cruise Directors' Assistant. They work fantastic together. They will most likely be the CD's for our 8 day cruise while JH does the 2 day.

Thanks Pizza! I had no idea what it meant. Is this the endof the week for you? Ready for the weekend? :)

TGIF, Funatics! Such a weird week. I should have done what Floatie did...could use a 5 day weekend;)

Getting hot all over again, I see...and for some, it never left. Gonna be HHH tomorrow with Tstorms at nite.

What's everyone doing for the weekend...anything good? No plans here...same old stuff...

Hi Linda! Just gonna try to rest this weekend! Having a mid-week holiday really through everything off for me! These long-short weeks are a killer!:)

Tomorrow it will be HHH here too.. At night some thunder boomers..

Thanks Pizza! I had no idea what it meant. Is this the endof the week for you? Ready for the weekend? :)

Actually my week is halfway over. My day off is Tuesday but I get nights off to myself so I am able to pop in and see whats happening. Just got car stereo in top shape for ride to Miami and the Ship. Also just bought 4 new tires online for car. AND, my savings has officially started for the cruise so things are good here. :D

Mornin all !

Flu bug is gone yay

I didnt get a chance to take any pictures, maybe Floatie did/

Nothing new to report herem just going to be a lazy weekend.

All have a great day :)

Good Morning! Glad you are feeling better Dox! I hear you on the lazy weekend here and gonna do the same. Suppose to be over 100 here today :eek::eek: so going to the beach and get in the water.

Have a great weekend all!

Mornin all !

Flu bug is gone yay

Great to hear Dox. I think it's going to be as lazy a weekend as we can make it here too. Wanted to go test drive my potential new car but I don't think we're going to make it out of the house today.

Good Morning! Glad you are feeling better Dox! I hear you on the lazy weekend here and gonna do the same. Suppose to be over 100 here today :eek::eek: so going to the beach and get in the water.

Umm, yeah. Calling for 103 today. I don't even want to turn the tv on and make the living room any hotter. I have a feeling today will be a big reading/nap day.

I can't believe it's only 8:30. I've been up for almost 3 hours already. Waiting for a certain fluffy devil to finish his breakfast so I can put him in his crate and take a nap.

Stay cool everyone :cool:

Enjoy the beach !

Great to hear Dox. I think it's going to be as lazy a weekend as we can make it here too. Wanted to go test drive my potential new car but I don't think we're going to make it out of the house today.

Umm, yeah. Calling for 103 today. I don't even want to turn the tv on and make the living room any hotter. I have a feeling today will be a big reading/nap day.

I can't believe it's only 8:30. I've been up for almost 3 hours already. Waiting for a certain fluffy devil to finish his breakfast so I can put him in his crate and take a nap.

Y'all are hotter than us, yikes.

Hi Linda! Just gonna try to rest this weekend! Having a mid-week holiday really through everything off for me! These long-short weeks are a killer!:)

I agree! I felt really off kilter this week...

Actually my week is halfway over. My day off is Tuesday but I get nights off to myself so I am able to pop in and see whats happening. Just got car stereo in top shape for ride to Miami and the Ship. Also just bought 4 new tires online for car. AND, my savings has officially started for the cruise so things are good here. :D

Sounds like you're ready for that long ride down!:)

Mornin all !

Flu bug is gone yay

Glad to hear you're better! Lazy seems to be the way this weekend is going;)

2.gif0.gif

Saturdays until the FUNNEL FUNATICS are FEELIN' THE BREEZE

Wooo hoooooo! Lookin good, Kell! Next week we'll be in the teens!:D

What kind of car are you thinking of getting?

UGH, you were up at 5:30???:eek: I was thinking of you guys lastnite. Lexi has this new penchant to rip apart anything with stuffing (at least she doesn't damage furniture and such). So my daughter finds her a stuffed toy (TUFF toy) which is virtually rip proof. Yeah, well, not for Lexi. Within 5 minutes she figured out a spot she could rip and within 20 mins she had all the stuffing out of the head:rolleyes: Those little furbabies are a challenge all right!

Good morning all!

For the few of you who knew the Saints & Sinners, Chris just posted on FB that she is going to plan a S&S cruise for Oct 2014! Will be 5 years since the last one!

Good morning funatics, barely made it for morning lol!! Adding to the lazy day plans so we are all together:D

Numbers in the teens next week WOOOHOO!!! Hiya Kel!!

BigJohn and Sheryl are heading over today so we will spend some time with them up at the beach/lion, that's about as energetic as we get:p

I saw Chris' post about a 2014 group Linny, I sure hope she picks a cruise!!

Hiya Ready! I'll have a good weekend, but it'll be inside! I ran a few errands this morning and by the time I got home, I was light headed! If you go to the beach, be sure to take lots of sun screen and drink lots of water.:)

Archived