PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

The no smoking at all on the Lido deck blows !!! It was that way on the (cant remember)

too. The non smokers wont be satisfied until the whole ship is non smoking !

I'm really angry about it, and more angry that John can't seem to give the right information. First he said smoking would be allowed at the Blue Iguana bar on Lido...then he said forward and aft port side of Lido. Now it's deck 11 (but it's a "lovely area with cushioned chairs and foot rests"). Is it really too much to ask for a section on aft Lido??? They've taken almost every other place away from us. GRRRRRRRRRRR!:mad:

Mornin all ! hot hot hot lol

Going to make a quiche with bacon in a bit -

Just staying home today and getting in some pool time

Floatir---HI to big John and Cheryl- sorry we missed them

All have a great day

mmmmmm, quiche with bacon....nom nom nom!:)

Good Morning Lois I'm nothing for now but might go mall with my Bestie Catie:)

That sounds fun! 2 weeks to go for you! YAY!:D

I'm really angry about it, and more angry that John can't seem to give the right information. First he said smoking would be allowed at the Blue Iguana bar on Lido...then he said forward and aft port side of Lido. Now it's deck 11 (but it's a "lovely area with cushioned chairs and foot rests"). Is it really too much to ask for a section on aft Lido??? They've taken almost every other place away from us. GRRRRRRRRRRR!:mad:

mmmmmm, quiche with bacon....nom nom nom!:)

That sounds fun! 2 weeks to go for you! YAY!:D

Hey Linda! Lol you have good weekend?

Good morning all! Hopefully will be a nicer day here today...still going to be in the 90's, but hoping to lose some of the humidity. All of you down in the midatlantic, be careful....looks like you're in for some nasty storms again:(

Not much going on over here...steak on the grill for dinner:) Have a good one!

Hiya funatics!! Wow today just went by like lightning and I've been running since my eyes opened:eek::rolleyes: but it was for the best reason as everybody came over and we had a big family day before everybody heads home tomorrow and Tuesday:(

Getting back to work after 5 days off ain't gonna be a thrill either LOL!!

I will catch up more tomorrow when things settle back here!!:)

Hiya funatics!! Wow today just went by like lightning and I've been running since my eyes opened:eek::rolleyes: but it was for the best reason as everybody came over and we had a big family day before everybody heads home tomorrow and Tuesday:(

Getting back to work after 5 days off ain't gonna be a thrill either LOL!!

I will catch up more tomorrow when things settle back here!!:)

Hey floatie.

Just I see crazies thread now no more for crazies post:( thread is moved to float away:eek:

Mornin all !

We had bbq pork chops and corn on the cob on the grill and I sauteed some fresh spinach

Spent a lot of time in the pool yesterday---now it's back to laundry and housework.

All have a great day :)

Mornin all !

We had bbq pork chops and corn on the cob on the grill and I sauteed some fresh spinach

Spent a lot of time in the pool yesterday---now it's back to laundry and housework.

mmmm....sounds yummy! We had blackened chops on the grill, grilled yellow crookneck squash and macaroni salad. Love fresh spinach. I have never sauteed spinach I usually fix wilted spinach salad. Gonna have to try the sauteed spinach for sure.

Good Morning Breezers! FINALLY, some relief from the heat. I didn't even mind taking Vasher outside 18 gazillion times this morning in the rain.......ok maybe I did a little :o. This cold front has stalled so we're getting more rain than they thought but it means it'll be cooler today too.

Eva, I know it's been a while but what's the status of the La Romana excursion? Not sure when we need to pay for it and if we have enough people for it or not.

Linny, I understand your frustration. As a non-smoker (and someone who is really bothered by smoke), I like the changes. I however do think that there should be a side or section of the boat for you smokers. There was on the Liberty and I just avoided that side like the plague and it was fine. Same thing on the Pride but as it's not as open, it was much more noticeable.

Ugh, I hate this time of year. I think my next day off is Labor Day. I think we need another holiday in early August :o

Good Morning Breezers! FINALLY, some relief from the heat. I didn't even mind taking Vasher outside 18 gazillion times this morning in the rain.......ok maybe I did a little :o. This cold front has stalled so we're getting more rain than they thought but it means it'll be cooler today too.

Eva, I know it's been a while but what's the status of the La Romana excursion? Not sure when we need to pay for it and if we have enough people for it or not.

Linny, I understand your frustration. As a non-smoker (and someone who is really bothered by smoke), I like the changes. I however do think that there should be a side or section of the boat for you smokers. There was on the Liberty and I just avoided that side like the plague and it was fine. Same thing on the Pride but as it's not as open, it was much more noticeable.

Ugh, I hate this time of year. I think my next day off is Labor Day. I think we need another holiday in early August :o

Non smoker here too, but it doesn't bother me either way.

Well I cant wait for labor day myself.. my cruise starts the day before!

Mornin all !

Evening Doxie! Menu sounds great..., any left overs?:D

Archived