PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

We ended up getting 3 separate rounds of Tstorms and some much needed rain as well!

So sorry your cook out got trashed:(

I'm challenged with the new fandango'd stuff, too:o At least you ordered a Nook...I still read paperbacks! LOL!

My go-git-er-done seems to have got-up-and-left!:eek: Going to try to find it!:p

Good morning Taylor and Breezer peeps! It's a steamy one out there!!! Have a good one!

Good Morning Linda are ya at work office??:)

hmmm...sounds good! Definitely want to see the pic!

Do you know if they are still going to have the De Chevre Pizza on the Breeze? I seen they had new pizzas listed. Sure hope they don't get rid of it!

Yea I saw that too :mad: I asked on the JH thread but he didnt respond. I sure hope so!

Afternoon everyone!!

What an amazing weekend....skipped the 100+ heat here in town and headed to the coast...San Fran to be exact. Did an amazing hike around the Presidio and got this shot of the Golden Gate in semi-fog.....

Not much of a photographer so I was happy with this shot!

GGBridge.jpg

Yea I saw that too :mad: I asked on the JH thread but he didnt respond. I sure hope so!

Oh man...love my goat cheese pizza! Sure hope they have it. I won't starve if they don't though lol.

Afternoon everyone!!

What an amazing weekend....skipped the 100+ heat here in town and headed to the coast...San Fran to be exact. Did an amazing hike around the Presidio and got this shot of the Golden Gate in semi-fog.....

GGBridge.jpg

Wow...that is beautiful!

Mornin all !

Well we got the rain about noon - so we got in a liyyle pool yime---it poured for hours, so cook out was a bust - a lot of the food we froze.

Well I am peeoded - bought a Nook from Amazon - greaT price - Cyn was going to help me set iy up ---well it turns out you have to have wi=fi to register it and get it started up ---so now I have to take it to a place that has free wi-fi before I can use it---grrr I am not used to all this "new" stuff lol

All have a great day :)

Welcome to the 21st century my friend!;):)

Good morning from CNY.. It was a long trip but it was great as we spent time with the guys.. Have a great day.. :)

Floatie.. Anymore info on hotel?? Do we make the call?? Thanks..

Welcome Back! Glad you had a safe trip home!:)

Good morning guys!! Yep, we gotta go git-er-done again, and we get another week closer to outta here as a reward!:D

We are getting promised some stormy rains today, which we also need, so it's all good!! Have a fabulous day!!!:cool:

Hiya Floatie! Yep, we got another one down and we're one day closer to cruising! Hope your day was good!:)

Afternoon everyone!!

GGBridge.jpg

Great Shot! Glad you had a great mini vacation!:);)

We ended up getting 3 separate rounds of Tstorms and some much needed rain as well!

I'm challenged with the new fandango'd stuff, too:o At least you ordered a Nook...I still read paperbacks! LOL!

My go-git-er-done seems to have got-up-and-left!:eek: Going to try to find it!:p

Hi Linda! We got lots of rain this afternoon and it was an absolute mess coming home. I agree, cause I still prefer the feel of a paperback in my hand! Hope you managed to get a little get-up-and-go throughout the day!:)

Great Shot! Glad you had a great mini vacation!:);)

Thanks Viva! Exercise is so much easier with nice scenery! I start my first rowing class next Monday (finally) so lets see how I feel after that...gonna stock up on Icy Hot and Motrin.

Hope you are having a great night!! :)

Oh man...love my goat cheese pizza! Sure hope they have it. I won't starve if they don't though lol.

Wow...that is beautiful!

Ha ha, you got that right! I love my De Chevre too but given all of the dining choices, we'll have some full bellies!

Took that pic my with lowly camera phone..takes decent pics it seems!

Trying to load the picture of the pizza but this CC site can be so temperamental!

Good evening my friends!! How did your day go?? For me I was very dizzy and thought things would come back up.. :eek: I am feeling better after my snooze..:D

Floatie.. Rick and I are all set with the hotel!! :D

Glad to hear that Lynne, feeling better AND all set with the hotel!!:D

Good evening funatics!! I was delayed tonight running Mama to the Dr with a sharp pain in her left side:eek::( Turns out she has colitis and it's antibiotics for the next 10 days!!

Glad to hear that Lynne, feeling better AND all set with the hotel!!:D

Good evening funatics!! I was delayed tonight running Mama to the Dr with a sharp pain in her left side:eek::( Turns out she has colitis and it's antibiotics for the next 10 days!!

Glad to hear Mama's trip to the Dr. was nothing more serious! Tell her to rest and follow the doctor's orders!:)

Good evening my friends!! How did your day go?? For me I was very dizzy and thought things would come back up.. :eek::eek: I am feeling better after my snooze..:D

Let's see! Hummmmm:confused:;):p Glad you're feeling better!

Mornin all !

Floatie tell momma to behave lol---glad it wasnt anything really serious- though colitus can be painful

We had a nice rain about 5 --- no storms.

We have/had some rats in the garage - so John got some poison and yesterday OMG one must have died cause it smelled awful in there ! Yjr hot dog cart was in the way of the stairs for the attic, so this morning he will climb up there --yuk !

Also I need the name and location of the hotel so we can book ---pls and thanks Floatie.

Ended up not booking the Jolly Roger --we did the one in Barbados and it's a long day----but fun. So now it's open for what we will do in Aruba.

All have a great day :)

Good Morning Linda are ya at work office??:)

Hiya Taylor! I work at home almost all the time now:)

Afternoon everyone!!

GGBridge.jpg

Deb, I love that shot...it could be in a gallery! Love the way you got the bridge disappearing into the fog. Glad you had a good getaway...

Hi Linda! We got lots of rain this afternoon and it was an absolute mess coming home. I agree, cause I still prefer the feel of a paperback in my hand! Hope you managed to get a little get-up-and-go throughout the day!:)

Yikes! I'm supposed to go into the office on Wed. and they're predicting nasty storms for the afternoon:rolleyes: I may be in the same boat (hopefully not literally:eek:).

Archived