PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good morning funatics!! I just woke up:eek:

We got Julie moved in, what a cute place and only 4 miles from her school

I've never heard of overselling either:confused: but sure am glad to be paid off. Actually the final payments for our group are due mid-August for anyone who has a balance, it will be charged soon.

Lawdy it is hot, moving was hot yesterday and today is more of the same hot...I think it's a get-laundry-done and slug day:p

UGH, moving in that heat! Glad it all worked out ok. Sounds like you deserve a slug day for sure! Enjoy!

Yup, you can have the top bunk. feel free to use the jacuzzi.

Oooooooh! You got one of dem der DELUXE rocks! So kind of you to share!:p Hope you can find a little time to recharge the old batteries...

Good morning, Funatics. Not much on the agenda today. It's not hot up here, but crazy humid and lots of rain...really drab. My chatty little shadow came back yesterday....sometimes I look at her and envision those chatter teeth we used to have where you wind em up and they just go and go and go....:rolleyes:

Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!

Good morning, Funatics. Not much on the agenda today. It's not hot up here, but crazy humid and lots of rain...really drab. My chatty little shadow came back yesterday....sometimes I look at her and envision those chatter teeth we used to have where you wind em up and they just go and go and go....:rolleyes:

Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!

Hiya Linda! Looks like we may be in for some rain too this afternoon, so I'll probably just hang around here. Saw a commercial the other day that made me think about moms/daughters.....it went something like this "when they were young you could just eat-m-up; when they get older, you wish you had"! Kinda made me chuckle and think back to my days of raising a chatterbox!

Hiya Linda! Looks like we may be in for some rain too this afternoon, so I'll probably just hang around here. Saw a commercial the other day that made me think about moms/daughters.....it went something like this "when they were young you could just eat-m-up; when they get older, you wish you had"! Kinda made me chuckle and think back to my days of raising a chatterbox!

LOL!!! I haven't seen that one, but I love it!:D

Sounds like we all had a quiet day. I did a LITTLE cleaning, watched some Olympics, laptop, and not much else.:o

I hear you, cause I did very little today!:)

Me, too!

Mornin all !

Another week closing to cruising yay

All have a great day :)

You betcha!

No I can't believe it Lynne, feels like we didn't have one:rolleyes: We ARE getting another week closer so I am focusing on that part:p

Good morning funatics, time to git er done!!

Looking forward to the cruise is what keeps me going!:D

Good Morning Breeze!!!

Yestreday I has great sand and beach and I was hog chair on chair bec I am rest:D

YAY!!! Glad you're having fun and hogging that chair!:D

Hi all...off to the hospital for my daughter's surgery. Save me a stool at the bar...I'm sure I'll be ready for a double by this evening;)

Was posted on FB that they oversold this cruise by 260 cabins so be sure to make final payments on time:eek: I never heard of overselling a ship!:confused:

I haven't heard anything else about this was wondering if anyone else had? Hoping just a big rumour.

I am thinking our final payment if booked with the group is Aug. 10th from what Johnna sent me which is about 25 days before Carnival's final payment date. I will pay mine off a couple of days before the 10th just to make sure.

Hope they didn't oversell too many guarantee cabins since that is what I booked lol.

I haven't heard anything else about this was wondering if anyone else had? Hoping just a big rumour.

I am thinking our final payment if booked with the group is Aug. 10th from what Johnna sent me which is about 25 days before Carnival's final payment date. I will pay mine off a couple of days before the 10th just to make sure.

Hope they didn't oversell too many guarantee cabins since that is what I booked lol.

I hope they didn't either.. If so there will be a lot of people ticked..

No I can't believe it Lynne, feels like we didn't have one:eek::rolleyes: We ARE getting another week closer so I am focusing on that part:p

Good morning funatics, time to git er done!!:D

Evening Floatie! Yep, we're like the little engine that could! We just keep inching along toward that cruise! "I think I can.....":)

Archived