PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Ward, the drive thru park sounds like it was fun...I love those. Did the little one love it?

She loved every minute of it... there was a short walking zoo area too that we did after a lunch break, she ran through that like crazy and spent most of the time feeding the pygmy goats and pigs.

We went for one more drive through and headed home... 5 minutes on the road she was out like a light ..head bobbing around like a rag doll.... she got a bit cranky 2 hour later when i stopped for gas, but other than that she was an angel!

If anyone is interested here is the web site

http://www.virginiasafaripark.com/geninfo.html

They even have a sister zoo site deep into the panhandle of Florida (near Pensacola)

these are pictures from my trip there a few yrs ago https://picasaweb.google.com/116548442370056922045/RoanokePics?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Hi Funatics...we're almost to the weekend!

Thanks again for all your good wishes for Kailee. The Dr told her she should be feeling much better today and she's not. She is walking misery today. Is this cruise really not til November??? I'm sure I need a vacation NOW! Actually on vacation next week, but will be trapped here...ugh...

Bazinga...LMAO! Big Bang is such a great show! We even watch the reruns during dinner:D

Ward, the drive thru park sounds like it was fun...I love those. Did the little one love it?

Taylor, you're going back to Destin next year?? YAY!:)

Sounds like the new chair hog solution on the Breeze is working! That makes me happy. Not that I even try to get a lounger in the sun for long, but it really irritates me that chairs get wasted while people hunt for a place to sit.

HHH up here, too...welcome back to summer....

Yepppppp I'm lovely FL

Good morning funatics!! I did an early crash last night, sure was a good sleep!!:D

Working on the fungenda and t-shirts this week!!!:p

Hiya Floatie! Let the "fun"genda begin! Looking forward to seeing the funatic's the t-shirt design!:)

Good Morning Floatie, Dox and Funatics! Hot day shaping up here. Going to have a relaxing day at the beach with a picnic.

Thanks Viva for the recipe! Looks delish!

Let us know when we can order tshirts Floatie and thanks for your hard work!

Evening Ready! Hot day in this area too, but at least I was inside working. Let me know if you try the recipe. Out was your outing at the beach today?:)

Its near Natural Bridge VA. You know how most zoo's you walk through and look at animals in cages.... where at a drive through park, the animals roam free and you drive through in your "cage"

Evening Ward! I checked out the website and that's really different from any zoo I've ever seen!:D I'd really have to get use to the animals roaming free..:eek: Hope you didn't work too hard today!:)

Hi Funatics...we're almost to the weekend!

I'm sure I need a vacation NOW! Actually on vacation next week, but will be trapped here...ugh... HHH up here, too...welcome back to summer....

Hi Linda! Hope Kilee is feeling some better this evening. Try to enjoy some of your vacation next week! And just think, a little over 3.5 months and we'll be on the boat!:D As for now, let's call it "happy hours!":D

Mornin all !

Gretchen did really good with housebreaking until John got home lol----she piddled on the floor once AND on her blankie at the end of the couch (on the floor) -----cant figure that one out. She adores him.....her favoriaye toy is Snoopy haha she torments him to death.

Floatie thanks for your hard work with the hotel and everything else.

All have a great day :)

Evening Doxie! How was your day? That Gretchen' got the run of the house!:)

Its near Natural Bridge VA. You know how most zoo's you walk through and look at animals in cages.... where at a drive through park, the animals roam free and you drive through in your "cage"

Ward, can you still drive over the bridge on US 11? I think it was called The Robert E. Lee Highway.We used to drive back and forth from Tennessee to New York before I-80 was completed and the road went right over the bridge.

Ward' date=' can you still drive over the bridge on US 11? I think it was called The Robert E. Lee Highway.We used to drive back and forth from Tennessee to New York before I-80 was completed and the road went right over the bridge.[/quote']

Allen! Good to see you posting over here! Where ya' been?:)

Hi everyone. I've been a bit busy latel. My camping trip was great and met some very nice people. We roughed it a bit, but we did have showers.

I'm catching up on reading. I'm glad I paid in full months ago.

Linny,

I'm glad Kailee came through the surgery ok, but sorry to hear she is not feeling well today.

My sister was in the hospital recently . When I went to visit, she had an aide stationed outside her door in the hallway because she was not allowed to walk the halls alone due to falls. As I passed by, I thought he was charting, but was on face book looking at women, and to top that, two other staff had cell phones charging in her room. I almost filed a complaint, but I would hate to be the cause of anyone loosing their job in this economy, but I spoke my mind directly to them. Hoping Kailee feels better soon.

Vegas,

I'm going to see Al Jarreau and George Duke in SF this weekend. They are part of the free concert series in the park. I saw Anita Baker perform 3 weeks ago.

I went to my bingo tournement 2 weeks ago and hit a $2,500 jackpot. I had to split, the game paid $5,000. The money went into my building fund, I got the whole house painted, and did not like the color, so I'm paying extra to have them re-paint. :eek:

Hi everyone. I've been a bit busy latel. My camping trip was great and met some very nice people. We roughed it a bit, but we did have showers. I'm going to see Al Jarreau and George Duke in SF this weekend. They are part of the free concert series in the park. I saw Anita Baker perform 3 weeks ago.

I went to my bingo tournement 2 weeks ago and hit a $2,500 jackpot. I had to split, the game paid $5,000. The money went into my building fund, I got the whole house painted, and did not like the color, so I'm paying extra to have them re-paint. :eek:

Hi Portia! Good to see you posting! Your camping trip sounds like a lot of fun. Wish I was going to SF with you cause I really like Al Jarreau!;) Hitting the Bingo jackpot had to be exciting, Really glad for you!

Mornin all !

Slept in today -0630 yay and have been busy with Gretchen haha

She did great yesterday ===no piddle/poop in the house - she's down to 1 puppy pad by the door to go outside ---hoping for a repeat today.

Linny some girls are drama queens - I know I was and still am lol - I think she's supposed to walk a bit ? Hope it's nothing serious - some of us handle pain better than others.

Taylor, welcome home ! Glad you had fun in Fl.

Happy Friday everyone!!! Well today is the last day of my boss' vacation. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. I'm going to bring in Vasher to work this afternoon to keep him up since Cass is going up to PA tonight :(. It's just going to be me and my boy tonight. Should be interesting (and by interesting I mean incredibly frustrating).

Vasher is getting better but it's still a bit trying at times. He's sleeping a little longer and we're finding new ways to tire him out. He is so incredibly smart though. He's in the process of learning 3 new tricks right now including knowing his left from his right. I love that he seems to want to learn new stuff.

It'd been a while since I had checked how many days until this cruise and wow, we are getting closer and closer to double digits :D. I CAN NOT WAIT for this cruise!!!

She loved every minute of it... there was a short walking zoo area too that we did after a lunch break, she ran through that like crazy and spent most of the time feeding the pygmy goats and pigs.

We went for one more drive through and headed home... 5 minutes on the road she was out like a light ..head bobbing around like a rag doll.... she got a bit cranky 2 hour later when i stopped for gas, but other than that she was an angel!

If anyone is interested here is the web site

http://www.virginiasafaripark.com/geninfo.html

They even have a sister zoo site deep into the panhandle of Florida (near Pensacola)

these are pictures from my trip there a few yrs ago https://picasaweb.google.com/116548442370056922045/RoanokePics?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Awww, that's cute! I love it when little ones experience new things for the first time!

Hi Linda! Hope Kilee is feeling some better this evening. Try to enjoy some of your vacation next week! And just think, a little over 3.5 months and we'll be on the boat!:D As for now, let's call it "happy hours!":D

Thanks, Lois...it's a process, I guess. I think she feels a little better today, so fingers crossed. I am really going to need this cruise!!

Hi everyone. I've been a bit busy latel. My camping trip was great and met some very nice people. We roughed it a bit, but we did have showers.

I'm catching up on reading. I'm glad I paid in full months ago.

Linny,

I'm glad Kailee came through the surgery ok, but sorry to hear she is not feeling well today.

My sister was in the hospital recently . When I went to visit, she had an aide stationed outside her door in the hallway because she was not allowed to walk the halls alone due to falls. As I passed by, I thought he was charting, but was on face book looking at women, and to top that, two other staff had cell phones charging in her room. I almost filed a complaint, but I would hate to be the cause of anyone loosing their job in this economy, but I spoke my mind directly to them. Hoping Kailee feels better soon.

Vegas,

I'm going to see Al Jarreau and George Duke in SF this weekend. They are part of the free concert series in the park. I saw Anita Baker perform 3 weeks ago.

Thanks, Portia! That is terrible about the staff at that hospital! You're a nicer person than I would have been. How is your sister now? Hope all is ok.

Glad you enjoyed the camping trip! I forgot what you said the name of the group is...I wanted to tell my son-in-law about it.

Congrats on the big win! Wow, the whole house got painted before you realized you didn't like it? LOL! Poor Dave repainted the front door and entryway 3 times before I was happy with it:o

Hi all. Watched the gymnastic all around.. It was great!! Yea USA..

They are doing great! I'm looking forward to this weekend when they have the synchronized swimming...my girls did that for about 11 years between the 2 of them, so it's kind of in our blood;)

Great day thanks ! Hope yours was too.

Tep Gretchen may be small. but she rukes the roost lol

Gotta watch out for those little ones! LOL!

Mornin all !

Slept in today -0630 yay and have been busy with Gretchen haha

She did great yesterday ===no piddle/poop in the house - she's down to 1 puppy pad by the door to go outside ---hoping for a repeat today.

Linny some girls are drama queens - I know I was and still am lol - I think she's supposed to walk a bit ? Hope it's nothing serious - some of us handle pain better than others.

Taylor, welcome home ! Glad you had fun in Fl.

Glad to hear that Gretchen is doing well with the training. Lexi will have an accident maybe once a month, but seems to be when she is PO'd at us...hmmmmm:rolleyes:

Oh yes on the drama queens...Kailee isn't usually TOO bad, but Liz, OMG! And I wanted girls because I thought they'd be easier...SILLY ME! Yes, she's supposed to be walking around but not doing too much of it. I'm dragging her butt to the store with me later;)

Archived