PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Mornin all !

Sounds like we all all tired of the heat............it will staart getting nice here about the end of Sept

Linny how's the cut back on smoking going ? I sure need to quit-------have tried everything also how;s dd doing ?

Nothing much going on today - maybe some pool time

All have a great day

I've been staying at a half pack a day...not great, but better than 2 packs:o Dave hasn't had a cigarette in 4 days! Try the E-Cig...they really do help.

Kailee is doing better today (finally), thanks! It's a tough road. But on the bright side, she lost 11 pounds in 5 days!:)

I would love some pool time...it's pretty hot up here...alas, no pool:(

I reserved the Seavis tour in La Romana this week. It is $65 per person plus $15 for the taxi, all due when they pick you up. If the group books a cheaper price I will switch to the group but I wanted to make sure we got in because the boats fill up fast.

Has anyone tried discount codes for Carnival excursions? I tried some this morning and the only one that worked was a 10% discount using BGD001. I'm looking at the Kukoo Kunuku Open AIr Bus & Beach Break in Aruba for $45.00.

I've never used the discount codes...hey 10% is better than nothing!:)

Hi, Sheila. we booked the Kukoo Kunuku Bus and Beach Break for Aruba .... it looks like it's a fun trip and we go to the beach, too, so we thought we'd give it a try. the reviews online were pretty good.

other than the aruba excursion, we haven't booked anything else yet for the Breeze. .... i guess i better get moving on some research and book some excursions, but the countdown to our Carnival Pride cruise is now in single digits (8 days until we leave! wooo hooo!) so i guess i'll get serious about the Breeze excursions once we're back from the Pride. :D

have a great day everybody! it's already 82 degrees at 8 a.m. here in maryland, so i'm trying to get out the door for an early morning walk before it gets toooooo hot and sticky today.

Lucky you! I love the Spirit Class ships! Hope you have a great time!:)

Good Morning Breezer Funatics!

I'm trying to be less of a lurker :D and check in here at least once a day!

WooHoo this is GREAT news!!! Very excited about this cruise! I could kick myself for giving up the initial reservation I had ... but am VERY VERY happy that it all worked out in the end and I'm able to make it :)

Everyone in the path of the storms, be safe!

I'm really happy you're back with us, too, TC! I am really looking forward to meeting you!:)

I'm hoping those canes gone straight up through the midwest. Some serious drought right now.

Damn right TC ... we gonna have a ton of fun, too bad you can't make it on the 2 day though. We'll keep up the two day festivities and get you caught up on the lido right away in Miami.

You're not kidding...they really need the rain. Amazing how much of our country is in drought this year!

I'll be on the TC catch-up committee:D

AHHHHHHHHH Big Brother Spoliers :mad: Bad, bad, bad! We haven't had a chance to watch Thursday's episode yet since Cass went up to PA yesterday. Yeah, about that. My poor baby got rear ended near York (her first accident). She was a little shaken up but fine. Her car will need a little work but it's still drivable. Can't wait to get her back in my arms later today.

Vasher actually wasn't too bad for me last night. He was so tired since he didn't nap in the afternoon (normally sleeps for about 4 hours) that he slept most of the evening. Hoping the showers hold off and we can take him to the dog park tonight.

Have a great weekend everyone!

I was so sorry when I saw Cass' FB post about the accident yesterday...what a bummer, especially since she didn't have you there. Thank God she wasn't hurt...cars can be fixed.

Was thinking about you and Vasher last nite...glad all went well. Yup, you have to use the same principles as with kids...tire em out!;)

Linny, here's to hoping your daughter is feeling better. Bariatric surgery can be a tough recovery, as I'm sure she has been warned. Having a weight struggle my entire life, I hope that it works for her. Had a former co-worker that had it and ended up eating crap and ended up gaining the weight back. She never got the dumping syndrome which is usually what causes one to not eat like that ever again. I will not describe it here, but feel free to google anyone.

Yes, she researched the heck out of this for months, so she was aware, but I don't think she was really prepared to feel as bad as she did. But hopefully on the upswing now. Oh yeah, we know about the dumping, and the possibility of gaining the weight back...hoping none of that happens. I've also had weight issues for many years, but I don't have the nerve to do that surgery!:eek: Thanks for the good wishes!

Makes me sad too, but what can I do...when I told her about the Saona trip, she said, oh that's fine, I will have a ship day she doesn't swim and doesn't like being on littler boats so I don't dare book a sail in Aruba and a sail in Curacao too, she will be convinced I don't really want her along, and I really do! Somebody else needs to bring their Mama (or Papa) along so I can hook her up!;) Sometimes she meets some like-minded people on board and then it works out...it's all good!

I was thinking we should find her a Papa, too!:p I was never able to get Mom on a cruise...by the time we were addicted, she was really not into traveling anymore. She would have loved it. She was the one who introduced me to the joys of swim-up bars at Paradise Island in the 70's:D

Hey folks....the T shirt site is up.

www(dot)*****(dot)com. I spelled it out as businesses sometimes get **** out here. Full link is out of the FB page.

Lots of stuff besides Tees. Good prices. Lots of graphics for both the 2-day, 8 day, and B2B. 4-6 colors on most items.

Thanks for letting us know, Stephen!

So I guess the theme of the day around the country is HHH! This is why I won't cruise in summer...why head for the heat when there's a wealth of it right here? Hope everyone is staying cool and having a good Saturday...catch ya later for Happy Hours!:D

Floatie, Are you doing a sail in Curacao too? Or are you talking baout the Seavis in La Romana? We are doing the $20 Irie tour in Curacao. Did you check on that one for the group?

I'm with your mom on the boat thing. 8 days on the Breeze plus the Seavis boat will be enough boat for me. I like touring with a little beach and the Kookoo bus plus the Irie tour (both have beach time) should be just about right for me.

I was talking about the Saona VIP in La Romana...some are doing the sunset sail in Curacao plus the Jolly Roger in Aruba. I had asked Irie about a group tour with no beach since we get there at 3pm island time but no luck with a response yet. I am planning to go and see the floating bridge and will see what else we find in our wandering about:D

Linny, so happy to hear Kailee is improving today!!

Good evening funatics!!! Had a totally lazy day today, what a treat!:D Then my sister and bil came by with surprise Chinese dinner, so no cooking either...how blessed am I:)

Thanks! We even went to the gym and she walked for 15 minutes!:)

Love those lazy days, and they are so much better when you don't cook! Score one for Jude!:D

Cheers, Funatics!

Linny I am very happy to see that Kaille is improving so quickly :)

For my Big Brother addicts, highlight this.......only if you want to know ;)

* Danielle won POV *

Ok so I'm flipping out, I've been crunching the numbers $$$ and after talking wiht my son :p:p:p I might be able to do the 2 day too .... we shall see, if it's meant to be it will happen :)

Linny I am very happy to see that Kaille is improving so quickly :)

For my Big Brother addicts, highlight this.......only if you want to know ;)

* Danielle won POV *

Ok so I'm flipping out, I've been crunching the numbers $$$ and after talking wiht my son :p:p I might be able to do the 2 day too .... we shall see, if it's meant to be it will happen :)

*whispering.....wooooo hoooooo!*:D

Mornin all !

Night from hell last night ---John was working,,,,,I let the dogs out and then went into the bedroom to watch the Olympics. I didnt notice that gretchen didnt come in duh

Anyhow I dozed off and woke up about 930 and couldnt fund her ANYWHERE...not under the couch, bed or anywhere. I went out on the patio and called her and called her- looked everywhere---I called John sobbing----on his way home I found her on the front porch ! Have no idea how she got out of the yard. She was wound up tighter than a drum and no worse for her adventure lol wont let her out again alone for a while.

Need some coffee bbl

All have a great day :)

Hi everyone,

Cass made it back home safe and sound. Her insurance company is coming to pick up the car so they can do estimates on it tomorrow. Just hoping it's not totaled so we don't have to go looking for a new car.

All caught up with BB now. And we both knew what was coming so it's not that big of a surprise :p

Floatie, are we still on for the La Romana snorkel? Haven't heard anything about it in while so wanted to check. thx

Hi all! Thank you so much for the well wishes :o I've never been in an accident and was shaken up but physically ok. Glad it was already stop and go on the highway and not a sudden stop from 60+ mph or I'd be in a lot worse shape that's for sure. My car is a 2001 Acura with 100k+ miles on it. It was still in decent shape and was just hoping to pay it off within the year and run it till it dies but that may not be an option now. Oh well such is life!! Kid that hit me had a jeep wrangler and it looked fine :rolleyes:

But woo hoo this cruise cant come soon enough now!! Happy Sunday all!

Good Morning Breezer Funatics ;) Happy Sunday!

Doxie I can relate to the panic of not being able to find one of the fur babies. I also let mine out sometimes by themselves, I've started counting them as they come in to make sure all are accounted for. Not too log ago I couldn't find one of them, I was in a panic, crying, calling & calling for her. I came back in the house, sat in the chair and cried :( then I heard a scratching noise. It turned out she had followed me into the closet when I went to put on the yard shoes .... she had never even gone outside, she'd been in the closet for over an hour :eek: Oooppppps! I've tried not to make that mistake again.

Still trying to come up with a plan that would allow me to make the B2B, it actually isn't looking too bad right now, still have to work out doggie day care issues though.

Good morning ready2, Vegas, funatics!! Gray and gloomy morning and we also had some rain last night!!

WOOOHOO TC, hope it works out!!!

Morning Floatie! Hope the sun comes out and you have a great day! Gonna make a run to Wally World in a bit, but that's about it for the day.:)

Morning Floatie! Hope the sun comes out and you have a great day! Gonna make a run to Wally World in a bit, but that's about it for the day.:)

Me too Vegas, I'm out the door to Tarjay before it gets even wetter around here!! Then it's just laundry, gah:rolleyes:

See yas in a bit!!!:D

Hi all! Thank you so much for the well wishes :o I've never been in an accident and was shaken up but physically ok. Glad it was already stop and go on the highway and not a sudden stop from 60+ mph or I'd be in a lot worse shape that's for sure. My car is a 2001 Acura with 100k+ miles on it. It was still in decent shape and was just hoping to pay it off within the year and run it till it dies but that may not be an option now. Oh well such is life!! Kid that hit me had a jeep wrangler and it looked fine :rolleyes:

But woo hoo this cruise cant come soon enough now!! Happy Sunday all!

Hi Cass! Glad you made it home safe and sound! Accidents are an experience for sure, but cars can be replaced. :)

Good Morning Breezer Funatics ;) Happy Sunday!

Doxie I can relate to the panic of not being able to find one of the fur babies. I also let mine out sometimes by themselves, I've started counting them as they come in to make sure all are accounted for. Not too log ago I couldn't find one of them, I was in a panic, crying, calling & calling for her. I came back in the house, sat in the chair and cried :( then I heard a scratching noise. It turned out she had followed me into the closet when I went to put on the yard shoes .... she had never even gone outside, she'd been in the closet for over an hour :eek: Oooppppps! I've tried not to make that mistake again.

Still trying to come up with a plan that would allow me to make the B2B, it actually isn't looking too bad right now, still have to work out doggie day care issues though.

Morning T C! Really hope the B2B works out for you! Think I'll stay with the 8 day and donate the extra $$$ to my best friend the "one-armed bandit!"

Mornin all !

Night from hell last night ---John was working,,,,,I let the dogs out and then went into the bedroom to watch the Olympics. I didnt notice that gretchen didnt come in duh

Anyhow I dozed off and woke up about 930 and couldnt fund her ANYWHERE...not under the couch, bed or anywhere. I went out on the patio and called her and called her- looked everywhere---I called John sobbing----on his way home I found her on the front porch ! Have no idea how she got out of the yard. She was wound up tighter than a drum and no worse for her adventure lol wont let her out again alone for a while.

Need some coffee bbl

All have a great day :)

Hi Doxie! Glad you found the "gretchenator!" :)

Archived