PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good Morning Breezers!

Linny, I'm so sorry for the hassle you have to deal with. I have no doubts that it'll get fixed. I have a feeling CCL is freaking out with so many over booked cabins on this cruise (and shame on them for ever letting that happen). Situations like this just reinforce me to keep booking on my own through Carnival.

Vasher seems to have a good handle on the 'sleeping in' thing. He's been great every day this week. What a relief it is to be able to get back to some sort of normal sleep schedule. He was 4 months old yesterday and has his last round of puppy shots this evening. He's also learned 2 new tricks in the last couple weeks along with a slew of new words. This dog is way too smart and I can't wait to start training him in agility.

We're hoping to hear back on Cass' car soon so we know if we need to start car shopping for her. I'm also hoping to have some news on my financial situation to see if I'm able to get my car or not. Fingers crossed.

We are fixed!!! Got a call from Carnival, on behalf of Gerry Cahill, and Dave is now on the 8 day! You just have to go to the top with Carnival...I've learned that over the years;)

So glad to hear Vasher is sleeping well now. I told you that I had about 6 weeks where I thought I would lose my mind...all of a sudden they turn a corner and it becomes much more tolerable:)

Good luck on the cars....fingers crosed for you!

We are fixed!!! Got a call from Carnival, on behalf of Gerry Cahill, and Dave is now on the 8 day! You just have to go to the top with Carnival...I've learned that over the years;)

So glad to hear Vasher is sleeping well now. I told you that I had about 6 weeks where I thought I would lose my mind...all of a sudden they turn a corner and it becomes much more tolerable:)

Excellent news Linny!!! So glad you got that settled and now you can relax and enjoy the fact that we're about to hit double digits :D

Sure Linny just throwin names around to get what you want.....lol

Glad it worked out...even though ya coulda came to Cancun with us....lol

Excellent news Linny!!! So glad you got that settled and now you can relax and enjoy the fact that we're about to hit double digits :D

Counting the days...we're getting close!:D

Sure Linny just throwin names around to get what you want.....lol

Glad it worked out...even though ya coulda came to Cancun with us....lol

You'll thank me for the heads up one day, my friend!:p We'll catch up together on land before the Victory!

Yea for you Linny!!! Now if they would get on the ball to show us we paid.. :(

It takes a little while for the final payments for the group to get to Carnival, but not to worry. Final payment to Carnival isn't until Sept;)

Counting the days...we're getting close!:D

You'll thank me for the heads up one day, my friend!:p We'll catch up together on land before the Victory!

It takes a little while for the final payments for the group to get to Carnival, but not to worry. Final payment to Carnival isn't until Sept;)

Yea I know but the 2 dayer one showed up real fast..

Linda...glad you got everything taken care of! Was able to get a hold of Johnna today and paid off both of our cruises so we are good to go! :D

My computer has been down since yesterday so I have had the biggest headache trying to get it fixed. After much cussing and spitting lol I was able to figure out the problems and get it running like new again. Now lets just hope it stays working.

That's great news Linda! I know that takes a load of worry off you!:)

My computer has been down since yesterday so I have had the biggest headache trying to get it fixed. After much cussing and spitting lol I was able to figure out the problems and get it running like new again. Now lets just hope it stays working.

Hi Ready! Glad you're up and running like new again! I can relate to computer problems since I had to get a new laptop recently. How was your day today?:)

Good Morning Breezers!

Vasher seems to have a good handle on the 'sleeping in' thing. He's been great every day this week. What a relief it is to be able to get back to some sort of normal sleep schedule. He was 4 months old yesterday and has his last round of puppy shots this evening. He's also learned 2 new tricks in the last couple weeks along with a slew of new words. This dog is way too smart and I can't wait to start training him in agility.

We're hoping to hear back on Cass' car soon so we know if we need to start car shopping for her. I'm also hoping to have some news on my financial situation to see if I'm able to get my car or not. Fingers crossed.

Evening Chris! That's great news about Vasher sleeping better lately. He seems like a really smart day! Keeping fingers and toes crossed that everything works out with the cars!:)

Omg what a hectic mess up CCL has made:eek: Ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk can we cruise now? And we are NOT cruising without Dave FTLOG!!!!

Hiya Floatie! A big mess indeed! But's looks like they're getting some things worked out. Really good news that Dave's on the cruise now! So glad that tomorrow is Friday! Looking forward to extended happy hours!:)

Yea I know but the 2 dayer one showed up real fast..

But you didn't book that through CruCon, right?

Linda...glad you got everything taken care of! Was able to get a hold of Johnna today and paid off both of our cruises so we are good to go! :D

Everybody's getting their ducks in a row!:)

Ugh, I hate computer issues...I am so stupid when it comes to puters:o

That's great news Linda! I know that takes a load of worry off you!:)

You know it! Phew!

Mornin all !

Nov is going to be a busy cruise month for us ---Blanche was here yesterday and booked the Epic for 11/3---she gets me in such trouble

Cyn didnt call back yet about canx the 2 say ---she's at a seminar in OKC but was going to call for me on her break.

All have a great day :)

Evening Dox! Looks like you're gonna be really busy during the month of November!:D

Hey linda, Linny, and Lois

How are ya doing today?:D

Hey Taylor! You getting ready to go back to school? When does Catie come home?

Good evening, Funatics! Feeling a whole lot better than I was this time last nite!;) Thanks to these 2 guys for getting things fixed!

gerry-cahill-and-john.jpg%3F84cd58

Hey Taylor! You getting ready to go back to school? When does Catie come home?

Good evening, Funatics! Feeling a whole lot better than I was this time last nite!;) Thanks to these 2 guys for getting things fixed!

gerry-cahill-and-john.jpg%3F84cd58

Oh yes and she back home by 8/19 Sunday:)

I saw your photo I love funny from John Heald:D

Oh yes and she back home by 8/19 Sunday:)

I saw your photo I love funny from John Heald:D

I bet you will be very happy to see her again!

Yes, John is a very funny and nice man!:)

Linny.. I did book both cruises with Johna..:D

OK, then that IS weird! My 8 day wasn't showing up under Manage My Cruise, but it was listed under my future cruises...go figure:rolleyes: I went in and added it (and was very happy to see Dave's name there)...

Good evening funatics!! There are loonies on the loose today and they messed with people I care about...fortunately they are not the brightest crayons in the box:rolleyes::p

WOOOHOO Linny, so happy that's behind us!!! I emailed to CCL corporate too at 7am, my contact there emailed me back this afternoon and said "We had a lot of excited people calling for your friend, Floatie, no worries" LOL!!!! Gotta love CCL, they don't always get it right but have never seen a corporation that big make the iffort they make to stay tuned in!!

Good evening funatics!! There are loonies on the loose today and they messed with people I care about...fortunately they are not the brightest crayons in the box:rolleyes::p

WOOOHOO Linny, so happy that's behind us!!! I emailed to CCL corporate too at 7am, my contact there emailed me back this afternoon and said "We had a lot of excited people calling for your friend, Floatie, no worries" LOL!!!! Gotta love CCL, they don't always get it right but have never seen a corporation that big make the iffort they make to stay tuned in!!

Yeah from what I have seen they always do the right thing in the end. Now if they can just not make these stupid mistakes in the beginning. Its good to have connections, hopefully there aren't a bunch of people in similar situations.

Archived