PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

I bet you will be very happy to see her again!

Yes, John is a very funny and nice man!:)

OK, then that IS weird! My 8 day wasn't showing up under Manage My Cruise, but it was listed under my future cruises...go figure:rolleyes: I went in and added it (and was very happy to see Dave's name there)...

Yes!!!:D hugs ya!!!!

Good evening funatics!! There are loonies on the loose today and they messed with people I care about...fortunately they are not the brightest crayons in the box:rolleyes::p

WOOOHOO Linny, so happy that's behind us!!! I emailed to CCL corporate too at 7am, my contact there emailed me back this afternoon and said "We had a lot of excited people calling for your friend, Floatie, no worries" LOL!!!! Gotta love CCL, they don't always get it right but have never seen a corporation that big make the iffort they make to stay tuned in!!

Loonies??? You need help with them? I'm feeling good vibes on my side today! LOL!

Thanks so much for trying to help out...we appreciate it! Yes, there were posts on John's wall, too. Love my buddies, many of whom I haven't even met yet! Gerry & John got er done for us, so all is good. I'm sure I have 10 new gray hairs since this started though:eek:

Yeah from what I have seen they always do the right thing in the end. Now if they can just not make these stupid mistakes in the beginning. Its good to have connections, hopefully there aren't a bunch of people in similar situations.

I'm wondering that, too, Pomm...I can't be the only one who is intending to add a person to my booking. Hopefully enough people will take the offer and/or cancel to help relieve this overbooking!

We are fixed!!! Got a call from Carnival, on behalf of Gerry Cahill, and Dave is now on the 8 day! You just have to go to the top with Carnival...I've learned that over the years;)

So glad to hear Vasher is sleeping well now. I told you that I had about 6 weeks where I thought I would lose my mind...all of a sudden they turn a corner and it becomes much more tolerable:)

Good luck on the cars....fingers crosed for you!

My Goodness! You don't know how happy I am for the two of you! :D

Linda...glad you got everything taken care of! Was able to get a hold of Johnna today and paid off both of our cruises so we are good to go! :D

My computer has been down since yesterday so I have had the biggest headache trying to get it fixed. After much cussing and spitting lol I was able to figure out the problems and get it running like new again. Now lets just hope it stays working.

Maybe I should try the spitting part more. Computer getting rusty so it just need some lube.

Yea I know but the 2 dayer one showed up real fast..

My 8 day and 6 day are both booked with Crucon and the 6 day is a group cruise also and it showed up right away. The 8 day still says TBA...As Agreed...Blah, Blah, Blah. Thinking gonna take Carnival a bit to work out the mess they made.

Hi Ready! Glad you're up and running like new again! I can relate to computer problems since I had to get a new laptop recently. How was your day today?:)

Maybe I should try the spitting part more. Computer getting rusty so it just need some lube.

Not sure if it is the spitting or the cussing that works best to fix this old puter. LOL. It is over 8 years old so I figure it is time for a new one but as long as I can keep it going then I will keep it. DH has a new one so not like I would be totally without a computer if this one goes bad.

I could buy lots of DOD's for what I save on not having to buy a new computer though:p:D

TGIF babies, WOOOOHOO!!!

Lynne, my cutest little worrier:D...you have no worries, all of the groups show up as agreed...:)

Thanks for the offer Linny:), but it's all good, just some juvenile adults with issues who never developed social skills and have found the internet gives anonymity:rolleyes: Even weirder is they are grandmothers, teachers, wow....They need a cruise, or sumpin':p Life's too short, it's all good!!

Can't wait for happy hours!!!!:D

My Goodness! You don't know how happy I am for the two of you!

Thanks, Ron! We are relieved, to say the least. I would have been very disappointed if I had to cancel this cruise after spending so much time getting to know people on here. And I haven't seen Floatie in 4 years!!!:eek:

My 8 day and 6 day are both booked with Crucon and the 6 day is a group cruise also and it showed up right away. The 8 day still says TBA...As Agreed...Blah, Blah, Blah. Thinking gonna take Carnival a bit to work out the mess they made.

Yes, they made a mess of this cruise! Hope the cruise itself is way better than the bookings!

TGIF babies, WOOOOHOO!!!

Lynne, my cutest little worrier...you have no worries, all of the groups show up as agreed...

Thanks for the offer Linny:), but it's all good, just some juvenile adults with issues who never developed social skills and have found the internet gives anonymity:rolleyes: Even weirder is they are grandmothers, teachers, wow....They need a cruise, or sumpin' Life's too short, it's all good!!

Can't wait for happy hours!!!!

Wow...that is crazy! It's a shame that the internet can turn otherwise "normal" people in society into raving lunatics with small minds:rolleyes: I so agree...life's too short for that nonsense!;)

TGIF, Funatics!

My do-nothing vacation is almost over. Gonna get ugly here this afternoon through tomorrow afternoon:rolleyes:

Sometimes its the little things that help you make it through rough times....

Been working a lot and had some crazy hours the past few months....

well today I called verizon and added the global data plan on my phone for my upcoming cruise on the Pride. its still 23 days away but it gonna make that wait that much easier...

and we are almost in double digits for this cruise!!!

well today I called verizon and added the global data plan on my phone for my upcoming cruise on the Pride. its still 23 days away but it gonna make that wait that much easier...

We have our phones shut off as we are on vacation..:D

We have our phones shut off as we are on vacation..:D

Same here. :D

for the most part mine stays shut off... but on at least twice (only on sea days) I will check my email for any big issues. Many times I can supply the answer and solve a problem still on vacation. much better than having a stack of issues all pile up for a week.

for the most part mine stays shut off... but on at least twice (only on sea days) I will check my email for any big issues. Many times I can supply the answer and solve a problem still on vacation. much better than having a stack of issues all pile up for a week.

Well then that is understandable. When I come home, they all say...did you go somewhere? LOL

So true..

Mornin all !

Been busy with the puppy lol

Had a terrible storm last night about 7 - very hard rain and high winds - scary

Time to do some chores---------

All have a great day :)

Hi Dox! Hope you got all those chores done, cause it time for happy hours! CHEERS!:) Come on out and play!

Hi Ward! Will the "global data plan" eliminate the roaming charges?:)

Archived