PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good morning guys!! Got a lot done yesterday but made for one long day, had to get ready to head south tomorrow. Tomorrow night I will be at our pre-cruise hotel checking out our play space:p

Happy Anniversary Lynne and Rick!!

It's so great when you see kids turning the right corner, happy for your niece pommee:) Boy, TGIF has a MUCH better significance for you this week!!:p

I've got more reading to do to keep up with y'all!! See yas tonight!!:D

99!!!

FINALLY! Double digits! Been a long time coming but the count down is finally on! It'll be exciting as that number continues to dwindle but let us rejoice in the fact that we're finally out of triple digits.

Poor Vasher. We got up at normal time today (6:20) and as soon as he went outside, it started to rain. I tried to take him for a walk but it just started raining harder. So no early morning excercise for him and he was all wound up after breakfast....yay :o. I'm so ready for him to stop being a puppy and start being a good dog.

99!!!

FINALLY! Double digits! Been a long time coming but the count down is finally on! It'll be exciting as that number continues to dwindle but let us rejoice in the fact that we're finally out of triple digits.

Poor Vasher. We got up at normal time today (6:20) and as soon as he went outside, it started to rain. I tried to take him for a walk but it just started raining harder. So no early morning excercise for him and he was all wound up after breakfast....yay :o. I'm so ready for him to stop being a puppy and start being a good dog.

May be jumping the gun on 99 days. I am on the 2 day also and Carnivals' site countdown says 100 days.:( Vasher is so adorable. He looks like pure joy. Enjoy this annoying stage. Years from now, you may miss it!:D

99!!!

Mine says 100. :eek:

99!!!

I'll 2nd that lol :)

May be jumping the gun on 99 days. I am on the 2 day also and Carnivals' site countdown says 100 days.:( Vasher is so adorable. He looks like pure joy. Enjoy this annoying stage. Years from now, you may miss it!:D

Mine says 100. :eek:

I believe that it is because the CC count down clocks count down the days and the hours up until 12am of the day you sail and Carnivals counts down including the day of sailing.

I like CC's countdown clocks...gets me there faster lol.

99!!!

Poor Vasher. We got up at normal time today (6:20) and as soon as he went outside, it started to rain. I tried to take him for a walk but it just started raining harder. So no early morning excercise for him and he was all wound up after breakfast....yay . I'm so ready for him to stop being a puppy and start being a good dog.

Woooo hooooo on double digits!!!! Whole heck of a lot better than 500+!:D

Vasher will get there...puppy steps. Good thing you guys aren't planning to have kids...holy moly, it takes a REALLY long time for them to grow up! LOL!:p

I'm taking the CC countdown clock;) When it gets to one day, it won't matter...we'll all be too close to care:p

Hope everyone's having a good day!!

Those of us on the 2 day will see 100 in Carnival's site, but 99 if we use the CruCon Countdown Clocks because they tack the hours onto it too... Since most of us use the CruCon clocks here on this site - that's what the official countdown is based on... :D Besides when we get down to it, we'll all be excited when it's down to 2 thru 0 days so wooo hooo!

Hiya Portia! Who did you see at the concert? Glad you had a fun time dispite the tempretures!:)

Al Jerreau and George Duke. They also had an unknow local female artist who was quite good. In spiite of the cold weather, it was a great show.

Happy belated aniversary Rick and Deb

I guess I will finally have to use the free laundry service. I've never used it, but I think it will come in handy

Woooo hooooo on double digits!!!! Whole heck of a lot better than 500+!:D

Vasher will get there...puppy steps. Good thing you guys aren't planning to have kids...holy moly, it takes a REALLY long time for them to grow up! LOL!:p

I'm taking the CC countdown clock;) When it gets to one day, it won't matter...we'll all be too close to care:p

Hope everyone's having a good day!!

No, Vasher pretty much put that issue to rest once and for all.... I can see it now - Chris would have to bring the kids to the sanity ward to visit poor insane mommy LOL.

And yep - I'm all for the clock with the least amount of days too :p

Those of us on the 2 day will see 100 in Carnival's site, but 99 if we use the CruCon Countdown Clocks because they tack the hours onto it too... Since most of us use the CruCon clocks here on this site - that's what the official countdown is based on... :D Besides when we get down to it, we'll all be excited when it's down to 2 thru 0 days so wooo hooo!

I took my signature off the posts so I didn't even see my 99 there. Wa just aware of the Carnival clock. So I am with you. I will start my own countdown too:

99 Days 'til we cruise on the Breeze,

99 Days 'til we cruise!

After this day has happened to pass,

98 Days 'til we cruise on the Breeze!:D

I took my signature off the posts so I didn't even see my 99 there. Wa just aware of the Carnival clock. So I am with you. I will start my own countdown too:

99 Days 'til we cruise on the Breeze,

99 Days 'til we cruise!

After this day has happened to pass,

98 Days 'til we cruise on the Breeze!:D

I like it! :D:D:D

Good evening breezers!!! It's packing night for me, heading south in the am!! Can't wait to check out all our MIA options!!!:D

I am almost finished with the Funnel Farm t-shirt, I have it down to a choice of color of red or light blue on zazzle. Of course on zazzle you can customize to any type/color shirt you want and just use the group design, it's all good:p

I believe that it is because the CC count down clocks count down the days and the hours up until 12am of the day you sail and Carnivals counts down including the day of sailing.

I like CC's countdown clocks...gets me there faster lol.

Since I'm not on the two day, mine still says 102!:(

Good evening breezers!!! It's packing night for me, heading south in the am!! Can't wait to check out all our MIA options!!!:D

I am almost finished with the Funnel Farm t-shirt, I have it down to a choice of color of red or light blue on zazzle. Of course on zazzle you can customize to any type/color shirt you want and just use the group design, it's all good:p

Hi Floatie! Can't wait to hear more about our MIA options you check out for us. Whooo hooo for Funnel Farm t-shirts too! Safe travels to you tomorrow!

Al Jerreau and George Duke. They also had an unknow local female artist who was quite good. In spiite of the cold weather, it was a great show.

Happy belated aniversary Rick and Deb

I guess I will finally have to use the free laundry service. I've never used it, but I think it will come in handy

Hi Portia! How's our west coast friend doing tonight?:) Good to hear George Duke is touring again. I think I heard that he lost his wife of 40 years recently.

Archived