PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Wow! I just saw the Puppy Love video and it was so fantastic! Perfect score. With the annoying aspects to Vasher, that has to make up for it. He looks SO fun. I am so jealous you have such a wonderful pup!

Evening Pizza! Hope your day was good! :)

Hey All, Chris asked me to fill in for him today since he's swamped at work...

So here goes:

98!!!!! or 100!!! for those of you not on the 2 day!

Happy Wednesday everyone, hope the rest of this week goes by quick without too much stress!

Wow! I just saw the Puppy Love video and it was so fantastic! Perfect score. With the annoying aspects to Vasher, that has to make up for it. He looks SO fun. I am so jealous you have such a wonderful pup!

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it - he is quite a handful, requires constant interaction to keep him from doing bad things like destroying the closet doors, rugs, etc... but sometimes his cuteness makes up for it. Now if only we could find a reputable puppy-sitter for the night that would actually watch him and wear him out like we do, so we could be adults for an evening, we'd be all set!

So here goes:

Happy Wednesday everyone, hope the rest of this week goes by quick without too much stress!

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it - he is quite a handful, requires constant interaction to keep him from doing bad things like destroying the closet doors, rugs, etc... but sometimes his cuteness makes up for it. Now if only we could find a reputable puppy-sitter for the night that would actually watch him and wear him out like we do, so we could be adults for an evening, we'd be all set!

WooHoo! Thanks Cass! Tomorrow I get to do my double digit dance!:D

No, Vasher pretty much put that issue to rest once and for all.... I can see it now - Chris would have to bring the kids to the sanity ward to visit poor insane mommy LOL.

And yep - I'm all for the clock with the least amount of days too :p

They can do a number on you! Mine are still doing it at 26 & 19!:eek:

98 Days 'til we cruise on the Breeze,

98 Days 'til we cruise!

After this Day has happened to pass,

97 Days 'til we cruise on the Breeze!:D

Perfect!:D

Safe travels to Floatie! Looking forward to another memories shirt (that's not black...LOL!).

Good morning all...woke up to T storms this morning...sun is out now...may have more storms later. Then over the weekend it's going to cool down and we can turn the AC off!

Cass & Chris...Lexi has been good about not doing much damage in the house. But she was too quiet this morning...went in and found that she had torn all the foam padding off my water bottle in my room:mad: Our problem is that she immediately (I'm talking minutes) destroys any fabric type toy, so now all she has are some bones and kongs. Must be getting bored...OY!:rolleyes:

OK, back to work...gotta pay to cruise!

Hi Portia! How's our west coast friend doing tonight?:) Good to hear George Duke is touring again. I think I heard that he lost his wife of 40 years recently.

I'm doing fine. I was not aware of this. He looked good and smiled throughout his performance. Here's a pic

600_149000932.jpeg

I'm trying to put together a tour in Curacao. If you are interested, let me know so I can give him a count. The more people, the cheaper it is.

Hi Portia,

We call that our 5 hour Island tour & beach tour.

yes we have license to enter the dock side to pick you up.

I can give you for the six of you $60 p.p

7 to 10 people $55

11 and more $50.

This tour includes a bottle of water, entrance fee at Boka Tabla cave,

and Porto Marie beach

off course is guide tour in new ac buses.

on which date are you guys coming in?

thx keep me posted

Lou

On 8/13/2012 8:53 PM, Portia wrote

>

> From:

> Portia

> Message:

> This tour was posted on cruise critic offered by another tour

> operator.

> Can you offer this tour?

> If so, how much if you get more than 6 people?

> How long will the tour be?

> Do you pick up at the port?

>

>

> Basic on route:

> Chobolobo (Blue Curaçao Liqueur Distillery)

> Fort Amsterdam

> Otrobanda

> Queen Juliana Bridge

> The Floating market

> Punda

> First neighborhood of Scharloo

> West of Curaçao:

> Old plantation house Jan Kok (New in 2010/2011 season!)

> Knip Beach/Playa Kenepa(same)

> Christoffel National park (we will drive partially trough the park)

> Boka Tabla Cave/ Shete Boka National Park

>

> 2. Beaches to choose from:

> Porto Marie beach

> Lagun Bay

I also posted on the other thread

Good morning dox, Taylor, and all you guys!! Packed and ready to head south, thanks for the safe travel vibes:)

I will check in tonight from our partay hotel WOOOHOOO lovin' those double digits!!!:D

Looking forward to your partay hotel review! Yep, finally we'll be doing the double digit dance!:)

So here goes:

Hi Cass! Thanks to you and Chris for the countdown update.:) Had a pretty good day, not too much stress. How bout' you?

They can do a number on you! Mine are still doing it at 26 & 19!:eek:

Good morning all...woke up to T storms this morning...sun is out now...may have more storms later. Then over the weekend it's going to cool down and we can turn the AC off!

OK, back to work...gotta pay to cruise!

Sunny and breezy in SC! Spent the day earning cruise $$$ too! Hope Kailee is feeling better with each new day!:)

Archived