PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Thought I would drop in and say good morning! Been here...just lurking. Had a tassle with a knife while slicing a piece of bread and the knife won so typing one handed lol. Fortunately it hurts worse than it really is.

Looks like everyone had a nice w/e!

Oh ready, sorry to hear about your accident:eek::eek:! Hope you deal quickly!:)

Morning All! I really should not be this exhausted after a 4 day weekend :o. Well today is Vahser's first real day in his old crate but in the new room (right across the hall from Cass' home office). I hope I still have a fiancee and puppy when I get home.

After the accident yesterday we kept him out of his crate all day and he was amazing. Hardly got into anything and was very chill. Was the same way this morning. It just sucks that we can't leave him alone just yet.

Oh well, hurry up Thanksgiving!!!

Evening Chris! Hope you and Vasher had a good day!:)

G'mornin, RO's! We have a couple of really soggy days ahead, thanks to Isaac. Glad it waited for the weekend to be over;) Really glad it's not Monday. Rainy days and Mondays always get me down....;)

Have a good one, all!

Hiya Linny! Today really did feel like a Monday.... We had a mixture of sun, rain and humidity!:) Overall, not too bad of a day...

Thought I would drop in and say good morning! Been here...just lurking. Had a tassle with a knife while slicing a piece of bread and the knife won so typing one handed lol. Fortunately it hurts worse than it really is.

Looks like everyone had a nice w/e!

Ouch!!!!! :( Stitches?

It's a good site...based upon your goals, it gives you a calorie limit. Then you track everything you eat and drink, any exercise you do (including house cleaning, etc...not just gym). It tracks not only your daily calories, but carbs, fats, protein...even has a summary which shows you everything else (sodium, etc). Really opens your eyes when you track every single thing you eat:o

Safe travels home, Lynne!

Linny, I've been using Sparkpeople.com..I like it but there's too many steps in the app...is myfitnesspal pretty easy to use?

OK so today wasn't as rainy here as they said...more on the way tonite and tomorrow and we should be done with it. Work got busy today. But another day closer!:D

Linny, I've been using Sparkpeople.com..I like it but there's too many steps in the app...is myfitnesspal pretty easy to use?

It's a good site...based upon your goals, it gives you a calorie limit. Then you track everything you eat and drink, any exercise you do (including house cleaning, etc...not just gym). It tracks not only your daily calories, but carbs, fats, protein...even has a summary which shows you everything else (sodium, etc). Really opens your eyes when you track every single thing you eat:o

Thanks Linda...looked at the sight and seems so easy to maneuver. I also had tried using Sparkpeople.com and it sucked IMHO. Hard to navigate and very frustrating.

Mornin all !

Happy Hump Day......................

Gretchie gets her stiches out this am at 0800 yay ---they havent bothered here though.

Made a pound cake yesterday.mm it was good It was a Paula Dean receipe and had only ONE stick of butter ---can you believe it ?

Vegas, how's your hand ?

All have a great day :)

Good morning funatics!! Happy Hump Day!!:D

I got a red one ready2, and we are split evenly between the two colors seems like...you can absolutely get whatever color you like! It is a bit confusing at first but follow the link and then there is a "customize it" button near the pic of the shirt. After you hit that it opens up an area on the right with each line of text listed where you edit the name on the front, and on the bottom of that area you can pick other t-shirt styles/colors to see how it looks. Just check the back to make sure you like how the photo looks on the new color, some colors don't work well. Let me know how it goes!

Good Morning Breezers! And I guess Happy Hump Day! I guess it is Wednesday already (gotta love these short work weeks).

Well Vasher is driving Mommy bonkers being in the new room and he will not be able to stay in that crate much longer so we are trying to work really hard at getting him accustomed to his new crate. She worked with him last night and I was proud of them both :D. Let's just hope we can continue with progress and he gets used to the new crate before Cass loses it :o

And.....ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL???

Here's a link to the group T!! Read below first, and let me know if you need any help!

IMPORTANT!!! You must go and choose customize and CHANGE THE NAME ON THE FRONT from FLOATIE to YOU! Otherwise we will have a bunch of confused peeps on board LMAO!! You can also remove the name if you prefer!!

To change the color to the lt blue, change the t-shirt choice to the basic one and choose the color there, you will see a preview of it to make sure it's the one you want.

Holler if you need help, need help customizing etc. The red one comes up to 2X and the blue one to 4x I believe...

DISCLOSURE: we get a royalty of 10% on every shirt ordered, I can't remove it. I will use it for group goodies or rebate your share on board, as you guys want!

There is a 10% discount special on zazzle right now, the discount code to use today is SUMMERISOVER....they run these fairly often and sometimes it goes to 15 or 20% so you can watch it and wait to order!!!

http://www.zazzle.com/funnel_funatics_breeze-235438323074281162

Well, I couldn't help it! Bought a Breezers' Beez shirt and then checked out your Zazzle site and HAD to buy one there,too.So I now have two shirts coming. One, note: The summerisover discount code did not work. Just looked at my orders. WOW! Just spent $59 on 2 T-Shirts! :eek: Now to take care of the Meet and Greet and stop the bleeding!:D

Thanks Linda...looked at the sight and seems so easy to maneuver. I also had tried using Sparkpeople.com and it sucked IMHO. Hard to navigate and very frustrating.

Ok so not just me with Sparkpeople issues! Gonna go load myfitnesspal to my phone.

From John Heald:

We will open the new all inclusive bar program here on the Carnival Breeze this coming cruise. I do not have any details yet on the roll out dates for other ships yet but I hope to have more news from our friend and VP of Bars Eddie very soon. Cheers

So if anyone is interested, it looks like it will be available on our cruise.

Have a great day everyone!!!!

Just remember if one person in the cabin buys the drink package, all people over 21 must buy the package. So be prepared to spend over $700 for a party of 2. Plan on being wasted!:D

Yea that part stinks! Celebrity doesnt make you do that..which is nice and a reason why I will be giving them a try next year..and they include water and coffees.

We're gonna try it for the 2-night leg then stock up on duty free bottles for the 8-night leg. Cant swing $800 for booze right now!

Ouch!!!!! :( Stitches?

Deb, looks like Ready answered your question! I think it's easy and it has an app for your smartphone (I have a dumb phone...LOL). It also stores your foods, so you don't have to look everything up all the time. Now if I would just lose some weight....:rolleyes:

Mornin all !

Happy Hump Day......................

Gretchie gets her stiches out this am at 0800 yay ---they havent bothered here though.

Made a pound cake yesterday.mm it was good It was a Paula Dean receipe and had only ONE stick of butter ---can you believe it ?

Vegas, how's your hand ?

All have a great day :)

Hope Gretchen made out ok.

That must be one of Paula's REVISED recipes...LOL!

Good Morning Breezers! And I guess Happy Hump Day! I guess it is Wednesday already (gotta love these short work weeks).

Well Vasher is driving Mommy bonkers being in the new room and he will not be able to stay in that crate much longer so we are trying to work really hard at getting him accustomed to his new crate. She worked with him last night and I was proud of them both :D. Let's just hope we can continue with progress and he gets used to the new crate before Cass loses it :o

And.....ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL???

Good luck! Lexi woke us up in the middle of the nite...she's not herself today so maybe she's not feeling well:(

Yea that part stinks! Celebrity doesnt make you do that..which is nice and a reason why I will be giving them a try next year..and they include water and coffees.

We're gonna try it for the 2-night leg then stock up on duty free bottles for the 8-night leg. Cant swing $800 for booze right now!

I think I may take your direction...not sure if I want to try it for a long cruise yet. I just hope we get to bring the bottles back to our cabins on the last nite of the 2 day, and they don't wise up to us:eek:

Archived