PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Hiya Lois!! Got back last night and it was a trip getting home.. The worst part was having to go to another airport to get home..:eek: Oh well. Now on to doing the laundry..

Welcome back Lynne! The Laundry...that is the worst part about vacation...coming home and doing laundry.

Good Morning Breezers!

Evening Chris! My day was busy, but not too bad! How was yours?:)

Every day is busy :o Every night is Vasher duty, so always a handful. I love the little guy but after 8 hours of work, I don't have quite the energy he does in the evening. Seriously reconsidering this whole dog owner thing :(

Hi Linny! Just poppin' in to say hi and Happy Friday Eve right backacha! Those stuffed chicken breast sound realy good.:D

They were very good and very good, diet wise!:)

Every day is busy Every night is Vasher duty, so always a handful. I love the little guy but after 8 hours of work, I don't have quite the energy he does in the evening. Seriously reconsidering this whole dog owner thing :(

Hang in there...it DOES get better. Do you have a fenced in yard he can play in during the day? Lexi is either out in the house or in the yard during the day, so she gets some of her energy out. We had our own issues with Lexi yesterday. Took down her crate (which she never went in except when we made her go in at nite) and she got freaked out by it:rolleyes: Then she was ok during the evening until I went to bed. She came to the gate in the hall and cried and cried. I got back up, let her out, let her back in and gave her a treat. 10 minutes later...crying again. Dave got up and laid on the couch with her (uh oh!). It's all a process. But if there is a way Vasher can get more activity during the day, that may help...

Lynne, glad you got home safe...

Just got $40 credit for the 2 day earlier in the week...prices dropped again so I just requested another $40! Much better, considering how expensive that one was;)

TGIF, everyone! I can almost taste Happy Hours!:D

Just got $40 credit for the 2 day earlier in the week...prices dropped again so I just requested another $40! Much better, considering how expensive that one was;)

Thanks Linda! I check every morning to see if there is a price drop on my other cruise and when you said that you got a price drop I decided to look again. Lo and behold it had dropped $25pp less than what I paid. Had Johna put in the price drop for me. :D

Every day is busy :o Every night is Vasher duty, so always a handful. I love the little guy but after 8 hours of work, I don't have quite the energy he does in the evening. Seriously reconsidering this whole dog owner thing :(

I don't think I could do the puppy thing again. Too much for me to handle for sure. It is so nice when they get over their puppy stage.

Hang in there...it DOES get better. Do you have a fenced in yard he can play in during the day? Lexi is either out in the house or in the yard during the day, so she gets some of her energy out. We had our own issues with Lexi yesterday. Took down her crate (which she never went in except when we made her go in at nite) and she got freaked out by it:rolleyes: Then she was ok during the evening until I went to bed. She came to the gate in the hall and cried and cried. I got back up, let her out, let her back in and gave her a treat. 10 minutes later...crying again. Dave got up and laid on the couch with her (uh oh!). It's all a process. But if there is a way Vasher can get more activity during the day, that may help...

We do have a fenced in yard but the last time we left him out there on his own, he had almost dug under the fence (he loves to dig when he's not being supervised). I think we'd both be a nervous wreck if he was out there for any long stretch of time. Most of the time he's out there without us, he just wants to come back in anyway. We're going to start agility training next week so hopefully that'll help stimulate him both physically and mentally.

No drinking tonight so have some Happy Hours for us :( (don't worry, I'll be drinking all day Sunday and then Monday night for the Ravens)

We do have a fenced in yard but the last time we left him out there on his own, he had almost dug under the fence (he loves to dig when he's not being supervised). I think we'd both be a nervous wreck if he was out there for any long stretch of time. Most of the time he's out there without us, he just wants to come back in anyway. We're going to start agility training next week so hopefully that'll help stimulate him both physically and mentally.

No drinking tonight so have some Happy Hours for us :( (don't worry, I'll be drinking all day Sunday and then Monday night for the Ravens)

Hi Chris! Hope your day was good! Are the Ravens playing at home or away? Who are they playing? You guys got tickets or watching on cable TV?:)

Archived