PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Well... Mr. Zazzle just informed me he has two items in a box waiting to be shipped to me...

Well one is my Funatics t-shirt... I picked black and changed the letter coloring... will let you know how it turns out!

Well the second item is a secret! can you keep a secret... well so can I :D

What kinda of secret? You know you can tell us, we won't tell a anybody. Come on, let's have it, give it up!:p:)

Good Morning Everyone and Thanks for the WB's!

Glad to hear Kailee is doing so good!

You all sure are making me hungry with the talk of food. The Chicken, mushrooms and tomatoes sound awesome! Would love some White Chili here right now...yummy! I am making blackened pork chops, eggplant casserole and green beans for lunch today. Trying to become creative with eggplant but not finding a lot of recipes.

Hope everyone is doing great and has a good day!

All this talk about food is making me really hungry! Trying not to eat this late at night. So guess I'll just finish munching on these mini pretzel sticks and call it a night.:(

Evening all! Thanks for all the good wishes for Kailee! She is a happy girl:)

Ward, our shirts are queued for shipment, too. We got light blue. I like surprises...did you order Bob a shirt...or a toga?:eek:

It has been windy as all get out here today, but not much rain yet. The storms are supposed to arrive shortly and be gone by morning. We're under a tornado watch, but our weatherman says he doesn't think we'll have tornados (thank God!).

Hope all the East Coasters are doing ok today!

Hiya Linny! Hope you weather cleared off and you had a good day. Did you make it to the gym today? How did your crockpot meal turn out (chicken, tomatoes, and mushrooms?) Sound delicious!:)

Good Morning Breezers!

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...I am an early packer :p Good thing dh is also. I just can't see washing and ironing the clothes, putting them up and then having to drag them out later. So in the suitcase they go.:D Makes it seem closer. We are usually all done packing 2 weeks early lol.

Going shopping today...need some more cruise clothes...:eek::eek:dh won't think that is funny.

63!

Yep I've been here, just lurking... Chris has meetings this AM and wasn't sure when he'd be able to get online.

Linny - so great for Kailee on both the job news and the weight loss - and keep up the good choices for yourself too! :D

Doxi - hope you're feeling better soon!! :(

To everyone else, I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff, but hey lets all hope this day goes quick and one more day closer to the weekend, and the cruise!!

You go GF!! I also am getting the bopper out..What side do you want?? ;):D

Hahahaaaa!! I am getting the bopper out as we speak Ward!!

Bopper on me? What did I do.. sometimes I think you ladies just like using that thing a little too much! <insert BOP here>

Would it change the dynamic at all if I told you I liked it, and may I please have another? :D

What kinda of secret? You know you can tell us, we won't tell a anybody. Come on, let's have it, give it up!:p:)

Well the secret may involve someone here, so I cant really let it slip here it would spoil the surprise!

Lets just say I am certain you would approve!

Evening all! Thanks for all the good wishes for Kailee! She is a happy girl:)

Ward, our shirts are queued for shipment, too. We got light blue. I like surprises...did you order Bob a shirt...or a toga?:eek:

If I had not said it earlier, best wishes to Kailee

Bob hasnt decided if he wants a tshirt of his own ....yet. Toga he already has!

Archived