PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Sound like ALLEN? I'm not sure if that is an insult or a compliment?...

On my very first group cruise Allen and I set next to one another at dinner...we have similar sense of humor and dinner was never the same!

Best way I can describe it was Mr match .. meet Mr gasoline!

I can only imagine! You must have been a duo like he and Jeffie are:eek:

Nope the toga stays home! In fact I didnt actually bring the original toga with me, it was "made" on board in the piano bar.... granted it was just a bed sheet hazard tape and duct tape.. and a scared, frightened, and perhaps somewhat aroused Bob at the center of all of it.

Well it makes more sense when you have the back story... in brief.. Me and a few of the dream crazie crew were chatting here on CC just as we are now.. and someone brought up a toga, well I didnt want to participate so maybe I made a snide remark about it which started a fun little back and forth.... Well unbeknownst to me all all female toga hit squad was formed and poor little Bob was attacked on the toga night in the piano bar... There were bed sheets, boobs, blowup dolls, and duct tape!

If you want any more of an explanation you will have to wait for story time on the ship!

Oh yeah, I am so ready for story time!;):D

I must say that I am a WCMC virgin. It's not that I don"t like chocolate...it's just that the WCMC looks like way too much chocolate for me since I don't even care for fudge.

Gonna bite the bullet and order this next cruise. :D

I love the WCMC, but I realized years ago that there is no way I can eat it after dinner...just too rich. Dave loves it, so sometimes I can just steal a taste of his;)

Haluski is a dish of homemade egg noodles, sweet cabbage, onions, garlic and butter and is of Polish and Slovakian origin.

They even serve it at the fairs in PA. It is one of my favorites.

I've never heard of that either...sounds really good, though!

And, by the way, you bought new SOCKS for the cruise?!?! I am sure I have never heard of anyone doing that before! LOL!:p

I can only imagine! You must have been a duo like he and Jeffie are:eek:

Oh yeah, I am so ready for story time!;):D

They sure were a duo..!!! And when you added Bob... :eek:

You will get the stories and I imagine there will be some stories that are made on the cruise.. :eek: Stay tuned.. ;)

Heyyyy BREEEZER!!! I'm sorry Long time for weeks....

I'm with Catie been gone weeks

Have a good day....

Hiya Taylor! We;ve missed you, but glad you're having fun with Catie! What song are you singing for homecoming?

They sure were a duo..!!! And when you added Bob... :eek:

You will get the stories and I imagine there will be some stories that are made on the cruise.. :eek: Stay tuned.. ;)

Looking forward to it! And what good is a cruise with no stories?!? That's the best part, and usually much better on a group cruise!:D

Hi all. sorry I'm late.

Floatie, that is so weird about Johna...hope it doesn't give you fits in the planning.

We got our Funatic shirts today! It's getting closer!:D

I'm likin' those ingredients!:) Do you make it in the crockpot?

Haluski

2 or 3 cups wide egg noodles (I like more cabbage and less noodles)

1/2 cup butter ( or more I use 2 sticks)

1/2 cup onions diced

6 cups cabbage, sliced ( I use a large head)

2 tsp garlic minced (more or less)

salt and pepper to taste ( I like a little extra salt on this recipe)

Directions:

Cook egg noodles according to package directions leaving al dente, then drizzle with a bit of oil to prevent the noodles from sticking together and set aside.

While noodles are cooking, melt butter in large deep skillet over medium-low heat.

Add onion, cabbage, garlic to skillet, stirring well to incorporate.

Cover, reduce heat to low, and let simmer for about 15 minutes or until cabbage has wilted and tasty. (This will depend on how old your cabbage is. Older cabbage is drier so tends to take longer to wilt)

Turn heat back to medium, add cooked noodles, salt and pepper, and stir well until noodles are heated though.

Adjust seasoning if necessary and serve hot.

This is pretty much the recipe I use but I don't necessarily measure out the ingredients.

Hiya guys!

Best I know right now is to ask for Erin or Katherine at Crucon. Erin emailed me today to say they checked with CCL about Docs and were advised to wait until thirty days out for printing/viewing...I expect they are offering upgrades and such so cabins may be changing quite a bit so they are holding up the docs all together...seems ok, we have time.

Please email me if you are having trouble, I have been assured that we will not have any trouble with service!!

Thanks Floatie. I will give them a call this morning.

Good morning funatics, TGIF WOOOHOO!!!

ready2, I love cabbage noodles, haven't had it in years!! The only ingredient we use that I don't see is butter, lots of it :eek::rolleyes: From my Dad's Lithuanian roots:D

Linny, at this point the only thing that will give me fits is the MDR arrangements....but I will get it taken care of one way or the other:cool: On the Dream 9-day, we got on board and our dining table check <on Lido of course> revealed we were totally messed up and all over the place....so that was me after muster collecting everyone's sign and sail and heading to the MDR, yup we got it fixed pronto!:p This time I will be on board for the 2 day so I have an even better advantage:D

Good morning funatics, TGIF WOOOHOO!!!

ready2, I love cabbage noodles, haven't had it in years!! The only ingredient we use that I don't see is butter, lots of it :eek::rolleyes: From my Dad's Lithuanian roots:D

Linny, at this point the only thing that will give me fits is the MDR arrangements....but I will get it taken care of one way or the other:cool: On the Dream 9-day, we got on board and our dining table check <on Lido of course> revealed we were totally messed up and all over the place....so that was me after muster collecting everyone's sign and sail and heading to the MDR, yup we got it fixed pronto!:p This time I will be on board for the 2 day so I have an even better advantage:D

Yep there is butter in it...second ingredient lol. It says 1/2 cup but I usually use more.

Good Morning everyone.

Great news over here. I got the promotion and a nice hefty pay raise at that. I'm now management level, but the best part is not having to manage people. My role doesn't really change at all. I get to do what I love, and getting the recognition for working my ass off these last 8 years has finally paid off.

It's gonna be weird though because my boss is the same level as I am. It will be an interesting dynamic for sure.

I can't believe that the cruise is finally going to be here in 2 months. This time in 2 months I will be getting ready for the loooooooooooooong drive to Miami and meeting fellow breezers for our "amuse bouche" for the 2 day appetizer on the Breeze. It's getting real now. After all this time, booking over a year ago. So excited.

Erin emailed me today to say they checked with CCL about Docs and were advised to wait until thirty days out for printing/viewing...I expect they are offering upgrades and such so cabins may be changing quite a bit so they are holding up the docs all together...seems ok, we have time.

We are in an inside guarantee...Lord knows where we will end up. Love booking guarantees. I might change my mind one day though when I get a bad room.

Good Morning everyone.

Great news over here. I got the promotion and a nice hefty pay raise at that. I'm now management level, but the best part is not having to manage people. My role doesn't really change at all. I get to do what I love, and getting the recognition for working my ass off these last 8 years has finally paid off.

It's gonna be weird though because my boss is the same level as I am. It will be an interesting dynamic for sure.

I can't believe that the cruise is finally going to be here in 2 months. This time in 2 months I will be getting ready for the loooooooooooooong drive to Miami and meeting fellow breezers for our "amuse bouche" for the 2 day appetizer on the Breeze. It's getting real now. After all this time, booking over a year ago. So excited.

Congrats!

Good Morning everyone.

WOOOOOHOO!!!! Well deserved, it's a tough industry we are in...way to go pommee!!!:cool::)

Archived