PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Be afraid ....be very afraid! (insert maniacal laughter here)

OK gang I'm gonna let slip a little here... but its only because I need your help!

Some of you may know that a few times in the past while sailing with the illustrious and infamous Floatie that the group has given her a gift of appreciation. She works very hard before and during the cruise to make sure we have a great time!

Well the surprise I have hinted at is indeed the Floatie appreciation gift.

I am letting this slip because I need all of you FUNatics to do me a favor... please bring one (or more) printed picture of yourself, it doesnt matter if its a professional head shot, or that picture your friend took of you passed out in your car. Just something that has you in it.

More instructions to come on the ship itself.

if you have questions please email me warddawson @ gmail .com

Thanks!

Will do!

*passing Chris a big bottle of Advil*;)

Howdy Funatics!

Really yucky rainy day up here...of course I have to take Lexi to the vet.:rolleyes: But it's FRIDAY!!!!:D HAVE to go to the gym after work and then it is HAPPY HOURS!:D

Floatie, I like the idea of meeting on aft Lido...or Red Frog could be good, too. Whichever you think has better room and flow;)

Hi Linny! Happy Friday! Looking for a lot of rain down here tomorrow and Sunday. Good thing I don't have a lot of outdoor plans for the weekend. Was that a "well visit" for Lexi or was she sick?:)

Hi Linny! Happy Friday! Looking for a lot of rain down here tomorrow and Sunday. Good thing I don't have a lot of outdoor plans for the weekend. Was that a "well visit" for Lexi or was she sick?:)

OMG, we had torrential rain here for the better part of the day, and the vet trip was during the worst of it:eek: We thought Lexi might have an infection in her ear, but $161 later, it may just be allergies:mad: I REALLY wish Kailee had gotten a job at a vet instead of a lab:(

8.gif

Saturdays until the FUNNEL FUNATICS are FEELIN' THE BREEZE

Doin the 2 month Happy Dance!:D

Mornin all !

Thanks for the bon voyages...............will have a drank or 4 for y'all

Running a bit behind skd...................should be able to leave in an hour

All have a great day :)

Uh oh...why are you still on CC??? You've got a ship to board, lady! Bon voyageeeee!:D

Good morning all! Another dreary day up here and grocery shopping and the gym are probably not going to brighten it much:rolleyes: But a cruise getting closer definitely helps!;)

Doin the 2 month Happy Dance!:D

Good morning all! Another dreary day up here and grocery shopping and the gym are probably not going to brighten it much:rolleyes: But a cruise getting closer definitely helps!;)

Hi Linny! Dreary day here too! Ran my errands early so I could get home before the rain comes. Just so you know, you've worn me down with all fitness activities, so my Zumba and body sculpture classes start on Tuesday!:D;) I'm sore already...

Hi Linny! Dreary day here too! Ran my errands early so I could get home before the rain comes. Just so you know, you've worn me down with all fitness activities, so my Zumba and body sculpture classes start on Tuesday!:D;) I'm sore already...

You ought to see me doing Zumba.. :eek: Then....maybe not...:D

Archived