PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Oh I have great faith in our fearless leader...I just wasn't sure if you were keeping track of non-Funatic stuff and adding to the agenda;) Also hoping to drum up some business for Jolly Pirates;)

I hate Sunday nights...ugh! On a brighter note, Kailee starts her job tomorrow...YAY!!! She just spent 2 weeks involved in 2 background checks, physicals, tests and a whole load of paperwork...you'd think she had some important job with the government or sumpin!:rolleyes:

I believe we are about 18-20 short needed for the free tranport in the Banana Bus to the Jolly Pirates. We may need to see if Al can negotiate with Jolly Pirates for at least a reduced fare cost for that bus. Seeing as we are bringing at least 20+ customers to them. Al?

I believe we are about 18-20 short needed for the free tranport in the Banana Bus to the Jolly Pirates. We may need to see if Al can negotiate with Jolly Pirates for at least a reduced fare cost for that bus. Seeing as we are bringing at least 20+ customers to them. Al?

Pizza we are on it. I have been corresponding with Carla over at Jolly Pirates. She promises, promises she will get us there with no stress. I posted her responses on the other site.

I did some shopping myself yesterday ... 2 button downs, a belt, a new wallet and a Red Stripe shirt. The shirt was on clearance 8 bucks. Nothing else was. Has anyone else been to JCPenney lately? I must say I now hate the store. Every time I go in there its always rearranged. Fortunately, I only go there to get work stuff.

I did some shopping myself yesterday ... 2 button downs, a belt, a new wallet and a Red Stripe shirt. The shirt was on clearance 8 bucks. Nothing else was. Has anyone else been to JCPenney lately? I must say I now hate the store. Every time I go in there its always rearranged. Fortunately, I only go there to get work stuff.

I definitely do NOT like J C Penney since the new change. I use to like going there for home and kitchen items...not anymore. Why is it when a company makes something new and better it means worse?

So I'm a bit annoyed. We booked the Pride in November of 2013 because it was going to be the first sailing with the 2.0 upgrades. JH even confirmed this in the summer. Now it looks like the upgrades have been moved to February of 2014 :mad:. I know that schedules change and all that but it's still frustrating. We were going to cruise late next year regardless so I could get Platinum but we probably wouldn't have done another on the Pride. end rant

I should fit right in with the funatics then because I live in the state of confusion myself:p

We gravitate to one another like magnets...it's all good!:p

So I'm a bit annoyed. We booked the Pride in November of 2013 because it was going to be the first sailing with the 2.0 upgrades. JH even confirmed this in the summer. Now it looks like the upgrades have been moved to February of 2014 :mad:. I know that schedules change and all that but it's still frustrating. We were going to cruise late next year regardless so I could get Platinum but we probably wouldn't have done another on the Pride. end rant

Blast it all! You could have come with us on the Victory in Oct:(

Hiya peeps...just a quick drive by. Kailee started her job today and I am nuts waiting to hear how it went:o

I woke up at 5 am and couldn't get back to sleep...that almost never happens to me. I am dragging...wondering how I will make it to the gym...prolly fall asleep on the treadmill:eek:

We gravitate to one another like magnets...it's all good!:p

Blast it all! You could have come with us on the Victory in Oct:(

Hiya peeps...just a quick drive by. Kailee started her job today and I am nuts waiting to hear how it went:o

I woke up at 5 am and couldn't get back to sleep...that almost never happens to me. I am dragging...wondering how I will make it to the gym...prolly fall asleep on the treadmill:eek:

Well, Chris can still do that if he wants to pay the $50 per person Admin fees. He can cruise with friends he knows then.

We really wanted to be on the first Pride sailing with 2.0 but I'm not sure I want to cruise on her twice in 3 months. I don't really like sailing out of Baltimore that time of year because it's so cold you essentially lose those sea days and have to stay inside. Oh well, maybe an anniversary cruise in April :D

We really wanted to be on the first Pride sailing with 2.0 but I'm not sure I want to cruise on her twice in 3 months. I don't really like sailing out of Baltimore that time of year because it's so cold you essentially lose those sea days and have to stay inside. Oh well, maybe an anniversary cruise in April :D

I hear you about sailing out of Baltimore. Wished Celebrity had never left. Loved their 12 day cruises but you could pretty much bet that the first 2 and last 2 sea days in the winter were cold. 7 days on the Pride in the winter is too short because you really have 4 cold days and only 3 hot ones.

I definitely do NOT like J C Penney since the new change. I use to like going there for home and kitchen items...not anymore. Why is it when a company makes something new and better it means worse?

I'm right there with you! I have no use for J C Penney since they made the new and improved change!:)

Good afternoon everyone.. Got our shirts today and mine was wrong..:( Put Ricks name on it..:rolleyes: Now if he was the same size as me then it would be great..:rolleyes::p I also got someone elses packing slip..:eek: TG no CC info wasn't on it.. So Zazzle is redoing my shirt..

Oh My!:eek: Glad that no CC information was exposed. Hope you get the updated t-shirts pretty quickly.

Good afternoon everyone.. Got our shirts today and mine was wrong..:( Put Ricks name on it..:rolleyes: Now if he was the same size as me then it would be great..:rolleyes::p I also got someone elses packing slip..:eek: TG no CC info wasn't on it.. So Zazzle is redoing my shirt..

Hmm now with your issue and them leaving out the surprise i ordered.. Zazzle needs to gather the troops and talk accuracy over volume.

Archived