PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good Morning Dox and funatics! It's a do nothing day here. Going to watch Nascar and chill. :D

I am getting so ready for this cruise. The fungenda has me even more excited! This is going to be the best cruise!

. Not much going on here either! Gonna check back with the Geek Squad this afternoon. Hoping for good news.:)

Oh no! I hope you get good news on it Vegas!! No unexpected expenses in these last weeks allowed, tell em!!

Good morning funnie people!:D

. From your mouth to his ears! There just always seems to be something to take your money. Glad everything for his cruise is paid for!:)

Good Morning Funatics!

It's a cold morning here in Kansas City temps in the 30's Time to get some breakfast and find my sweatshirt for today's football game. Go Chiefs we arelaying the Ravens today.

. Oh my! You better stand your ground cause you're playing Chris's team!:)

Good Morning Breezer from trip for home just left out of NC last night:)

I was wonderful volleyball with LSD...

How are ya all Breezer??:D I know y'all very exicted on the Breezer next month ya been ready but I want y'all calm down:D

Love ya!

. Morning Taylor! We missed you around here! Yep, we're really excited!:)

How are ya all Breezer??:D I know y'all very exicted on the Breezer next month ya been ready but I want y'all calm down:D

Love ya!

HIYA Taylor!!! Miss you honeygirl, and even more, sooooooooo glad you are having fun!!!

Calm down:eek:?? Not like that's gonna happen lol!!:p

Good Morning Funatics!

It's a cold morning here in Kansas City temps in the 30's Time to get some breakfast and find my sweatshirt for today's football game. Go Chiefs we arelaying the Ravens today.

. Oh my! You better stand your ground cause you're playing Chris's team!:)

HMMMM, well I have nothing against the Chiefs but they are playing a superior team today :D. It's pretty chilly here today too, high in the low 50's (it was 80 two days ago). Trying to work up the motivation to work out.

And......GO RAVENS!!!

HIYA Taylor!!! Miss you honeygirl, and even more, sooooooooo glad you are having fun!!!

Calm down:eek:?? Not like that's gonna happen lol!!:p

Lol hey Floatie...did ya plans on the Breezer for turkey?? I was first time thanksgiving eat turkey on the Trumph but it good eat:)

Missed you too Taylor !

hey Dox thanks ya.....I'm been home at night with Catie house:)

Love ya!

Hey Taylor! Good to see you!

HMMMM, well I have nothing against the Chiefs but they are playing a superior team today :D. It's pretty chilly here today too, high in the low 50's (it was 80 two days ago). Trying to work up the motivation to work out.

And......GO RAVENS!!!

I am thinking the 80 degree temps are gone for good around here this year.:(

And it is going to get colder:( I have a feeling we are in for a bad winter. Suppose to have a freeze here tonight.

SHHHHHHHH (again!)...no talking about bad winters!:eek:

Good Morning Funatics!

Yikes...and I was chilly at 50!

Better hope Chris doesn't see your comment...he is all Rangers...LOL!

Archived