PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good late morning funatics, running late today:eek::rolleyes::p

Now ms doxie, don't make me come over there, you get to that appt babygirl!:cool:

Pizza, I am pretty sure we are sold out on the Saona trip, I will get confirmation from the last three takers and let you know. Then you let me know if you will pass on this if we can't add Lisa. I hope it all works out for you and you can enjoy your cruise:)

See yas tonight!!

Okay, confession time. I have started talking to Lisa a little. We both have missed each other but I think we BOTH know we cant be BF & GF. But I think we may try to get together for awhile. She is moving (Or so that is the plan) to Tampa 1st of November and when that happens, it will officially name the end for the 2 of us as a couple. No way would I be driving 40 miles round trip 4 times a week for her after what we've been through. But, I think we can have a last good month and I want to try to get her to at least do the cruise with me. Since I originally signed her on with me, I want to finish it that way. She hasn't said yes or no yet. But if she says she still will, then there will be changes as far as Meet and Greets. I know how she is, so if she comes, I will not be going to any of them. That doesn't mean My spirit won't be with you all, though. Lee, I wouldn't even think of asking for $ back. If I don't go, put the $ in raffle fund or towards tips to the Wait staff.. As for excursions, She would join me for Jolly Pirates and Sunset Sail in Curacao. Stingray encounter in Grand Turk. FLOATIE: Is there still an opening in La Romana/Saona Isle excursion? I hope to know more in the next week at latest. If she comes, Don't be offended If I don't speak to animatedly with the Fairer Species. No Matter how innocent the talk, it would cause trouble with her. I know that is a lot I have to put up with, but I will have a very good time with her and it will be our last Hurrah. It can be a Happy ending for us.

As he shuffles his feet and walks away!:(

Pizza - we are here for you either way you decide you go.

BUt I am going to offer some unsolicited advice... I think you should stay the course, cruise without Lisa. I dont want to come across as harsh or uncaring, just I know from personal experience that little good can come wanting the familiar but sacrificing part of yourself to get it.

Just a thought - If Lisa does accept and she does come along. I would always wish the best for both of you, but remember you are in very close quarters for the next 8 days if an argument or problem arises will it potentially ruin your vacation?

This is just my opinion based on a few past experiences of my own (..before anyone asks you would have to get me drunk to tell those stories...and I dont drink!)

Stay strong and know you have people there for you.

-Ward

BUt I am going to offer some unsolicited advice... I think you should stay the course, cruise without Lisa. I dont want to come across as harsh or uncaring, just I know from personal experience that little good can come wanting the familiar but sacrificing part of yourself to get it.

Just a thought - If Lisa does accept and she does come along. I would always wish the best for both of you, but remember you are in very close quarters for the next 8 days if an argument or problem arises will it potentially ruin your vacation?

This is just my opinion based on a few past experiences of my own (..before anyone asks you would have to get me drunk to tell those stories...and I dont drink!)

-Ward

Thanks everybody. I figure if she is moving out of the city and we both know there is no future for us anymore, we'll be more relaxed and just enjoy the cruise. She may decide not to anyway, so either way, I don't have my emotions tied up. BUT! I said that before in past. I won't pressure her too much so Que Sera Sera. (Whatever will be...)

Thanks everybody. I figure if she is moving out of the city and we both know there is no future for us anymore, we'll be more relaxed and just enjoy the cruise. She may decide not to anyway, so either way, I don't have my emotions tied up. BUT! I said that before in past. I won't pressure her too much so Que Sera Sera. (Whatever will be...)

I have posted much, but I just read about your and your GF. I had a similar situation in 2010 and I was miserable while in the cabin with the ex-BF. Luckily, I had meet some great friends and my parents and other family were cruising too. Just have to make the best of it and if an argument does happen, at least you aren't alone and have the company from those on cruise critic.

It'll take a few hours I think. Slow and on island time, no problem mon.

I don't want to be barfing either what fun would that be.

It would be like me trying to pound all those drinks during fun farewell, the only time I was drunk in a week by the way. They put so many whiskey sours in front of us I had to stop drinking them.

Yeah whiskey sours can do a number on your belly!:eek:

Did someone say that somebody needs to tell the story... hummmmm...:D

This one could be a book all by itself!:p Speaking of books, Dave has already started reading yours...I am still holding out but it's not gonna last...LOL!

Good Morning Viva(you are up early), Taylor and Funatics! BRRRRRRR....it is only 34 here this morningwinter-7650.gif Had to turn on the heat.

I am staying inside today...too cold for me out there!

Not that cold here...was in the 40's last nite...that was cold enough. No heat here yet, but we're getting mighty close;)

Mornin all !

ready - that's way too cold

Going to the internest today, if I canx, John will kill me

All have a great day :)

Hope you get some relief!

-Ward

Pizza.. Will have to agree with Ward on this.. Just remember we are there for you.. :)

Pizza.. Will have to agree with Ward on this.. Just remember we are there for you.. :)

Thanks. Right now, I find myself in a unique situation. We may start getting along real well which would mean an enjoyable cruise. PLUS, if she is moving to Tampa, we BOTH know that we couldn't persue our relationship(:D) any longer and we would be able to go our seperate ways with dignities intact. That would be the plan, anyway...:o

Thanks. Right now, I find myself in a unique situation. We may start getting along real well which would mean an enjoyable cruise. PLUS, if she is moving to Tampa, we BOTH know that we couldn't persue our relationship(:D) any longer and we would be able to go our seperate ways with dignities intact. That would be the plan, anyway...:o

Whatever you decide just remember we have your back.. :)

See you soon.. :D

Linnie and Vegas, Thanks for the welcome back. I decided not to post pics of my home remods here on cc, but will have them on my camera. I may not post too often, but have to confess I am a lurker. :p

Floatie...You've got mail. I posted a like for your fungenda.

Pom..I'll hang out with you guys on the pub crawl, but will have to limit my drinks :D.

I would like to join the chat on FB. Do you know who I need to contact?

Pizza...I agree with what others have said. If you cruise solo, you will be in good company. Please do not take this the wrong way. You need to make sure she brings and takes her medication to avoid going into a manic state. I have witnessed this behavior so I know what you have been through.

I brought my suitcases from the garage and have laid my clothes out for packing. Lots of long sundresses. I can't wait.

Good evening funatics!! WOOOHOO we passed Monday!!:rolleyes::p

Regina, in the members area here there is a thread for a fungenda draft that lists activities we are doing. It's not done but all the details will be there. For the Saona trip we will meet asap after docking at the bottom of the gangway on the pier and head over to find our taxi service that is arranged through Seavis:D It's great when you have the whole boat private since we are only waiting for us:p

Linnie and Vegas, Thanks for the welcome back. I decided not to post pics of my home remods here on cc, but will have them on my camera. I may not post too often, but have to confess I am a lurker. :p

Floatie...You've got mail. I posted a like for your fungenda.

Pom..I'll hang out with you guys on the pub crawl, but will have to limit my drinks :D.

I would like to join the chat on FB. Do you know who I need to contact?

Pizza...I agree with what others have said. If you cruise solo, you will be in good company. Please do not take this the wrong way. You need to make sure she brings and takes her medication to avoid going into a manic state. I have witnessed this behavior so I know what you have been through.

I brought my suitcases from the garage and have laid my clothes out for packing. Lots of long sundresses. I can't wait.

I got your email Portia! Some of us are friends on FB, the chat is here and in our member cruise group thread:D;) I sent you a friend request:)

Stay strong Pizza. A tiger doesn't change it's spots.

Woke up to a very cold house this morning. The heat never came on last night and I get to investigate why when I get home. Yay!!! :rolleyes:

Evening Chris! Woke up to a chill (burrrr) in SC too!:rolleyes: Temps should be back to the 80's by the weekend:)!

Archived