PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Hi Ward! Will the "global data plan" eliminate the roaming charges?:)

with the global data plan I get 100 mb of data on the ship, nassau, and freeport. That cost just $25 for the month.

Phone calls are a different charge... that is about $2.50 a minute... I think there is a monthly fee you can pay for slightly cheaper international calls... but its still high..... best to use a land line payphone with a calling card.

Also found out that its $.50 to receive a text message and $.05 to send one while on the ship and islands. (that is on top of whatever you already pay for text messages)

Good evening funatics, CHEERS for happy hours!! What a work week, gah...but now it's ovah for two days!!

I gotta think of something to distract and cheer my Mom up, she is missing my Dad and down in the dumps:( He's been gone 11 years and she still has these days of sad triggered by various things. 49 years married when he died and that's a long time!

Can't wait till we cruise, that will cheer her up!! And she will get to see Ken in the MDR, can't wait until she hears him sing, she loves Frankie!!!:D

Sometimes its the little things that help you make it through rough times....

Been working a lot and had some crazy hours the past few months....

well today I called verizon and added the global data plan on my phone for my upcoming cruise on the Pride. its still 23 days away but it gonna make that wait that much easier...

and we are almost in double digits for this cruise!!!

Good for you, Ward!

Yup, 3 more days til DD's!:D

Good evening funatics, CHEERS for happy hours!! What a work week, gah...but now it's ovah for two days!!

I gotta think of something to distract and cheer my Mom up, she is missing my Dad and down in the dumps He's been gone 11 years and she still has these days of sad triggered by various things. 49 years married when he died and that's a long time!

Can't wait till we cruise, that will cheer her up!! And she will get to see Ken in the MDR, can't wait until she hears him sing, she loves Frankie!!!

Awww, hugs for Mama...hope she feels better. Strange how some little thing can trigger those tough memories...I know how she feels.:(

I can't wait to hear Ken sing again, too! Had him on a Legend cruise in 2007 and he was fabulous!!! Yup, that oughta get her blood pumping!;):D

TGIF, my friends! Hope everyone had a good day...

We had some crazy storms blow through here this afternoon. We just got a load of heavy rain for a couple of hours, but as it moved north, there were all kinds of tornado warnings:eek: We just had a lot of flooding.

What's everyone up to this weekend? No plans here, but that's nothing new...LOL!

Hi Breezers,

This has been a been a very stressful week for me. My Mother's health declined rapidly the past 4 months. She was in and out of the hospital suffering from multiple medical problems, and passed yesterday.

My sister was with her at the hospital. She held her hand and my Mother told her God was ready for her and she closed her eyes and was gone.

She was in so much pain the past months, and had stopped eating due to an inflamed gallbaldder. She was too weak from congestive heart failure to undergo surgery and kept loosing weight and had to be admitted 3 times for dehydration.

We are sad, but at peace because isn't suffering anymore. We watched a very happy vibrant person become dependant on medicaiton that left her in a zombie state needing 24 hr care.

May her soul rest in peace. (Here's a picture of Mom and my sister).

370674_551659084_1715934013_q.jpg

Hi Breezers,

This has been a been a very stressful week for me. My Mother's health declined rapidly the past 4 months. She was in and out of the hospital suffering from multiple medical problems, and passed yesterday.

My sister was with her at the hospital. She held her hand and my Mother told her God was ready for her and she closed her eyes and was gone.

She was in so much pain the past months, and had stopped eating due to an inflamed gallbaldder. She was too weak from congestive heart failure to undergo surgery and kept loosing weight and had to be admitted 3 times for dehydration.

We are sad, but at peace because isn't suffering anymore. We watched a very happy vibrant person become dependant on medicaiton that left her in a zombie state needing 24 hr care.

Beautiful, you can see what a beautiful spirit she had. Hugs Portia, sending hugs and prayers out for you and the family:)

I gotta think of something to distract and cheer my Mom up, she is missing my Dad and down in the dumps:( He's been gone 11 years and she still has these days of sad triggered by various things. 49 years married when he died and that's a long time!

Can't wait till we cruise, that will cheer her up!! And she will get to see Ken in the MDR, can't wait until she hears him sing, she loves Frankie!!!:D

Give your mama great big hugs from us.. She will get the real ones soon..:D

Hi Breezers,

I am so sorry Portia.. Our prayers are with you..

Evening Floatie! Welcome to happy hours! CHEERS!:)

You got that right! Me and Stoli-Vanil are reacquainting ourselves with a side of crystal light wild strawberry with caffeine... in the words of Kramer from Seinfeld.. "it's very refreshing!!"

Welcome to the weekend Funatics - we earned it!!

Hi Breezers,

I'm so sorry for your loss... may she now be in peace!

Hi Breezers,

So sorry to hear this Portia. Thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

Hope you can get mama cheered up real soon!:)

TGIF, my friends! Hope everyone had a good day...

We had some crazy storms blow through here this afternoon. We just got a load of heavy rain for a couple of hours, but as it moved north, there were all kinds of tornado warnings:eek: We just had a lot of flooding.

What's everyone up to this weekend? No plans here, but that's nothing new...LOL!

Hi Linda! TGIF right back atcha! Not a lot planned for tomorrow cause we've got the storms rolling back in..:)

Hi Breezers,

I'm sorry hear about your family so prayer

Hi Breezers,

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Hi Breezers,

so sorry

Mornin all !

Went to bed to watch Dr Shivago 000 what a long movie, but one of my favs

More storms last night, but not as bad..................

Gonna have a lazy day today - just have to figure out what to make for dinner.

Floatie, something must be in the air - I've been missing my mother lately 0 she passed 28 yrs ago Hope your momma feels peace soon

Alll have a great day :)

Hi Breezers,

Oh Portia, so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

for the most part mine stays shut off... but on at least twice (only on sea days) I will check my email for any big issues. Many times I can supply the answer and solve a problem still on vacation. much better than having a stack of issues all pile up for a week.

This is why I cruise. I shut the phone off at sail away and doesn't come back on until I leave the ship. Its a good excuse to say I have no cell service at sea.

Archived