PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Mornin all !

Went to bed to watch Dr Shivago 000 what a long movie, but one of my favs

More storms last night, but not as bad..................

Gonna have a lazy day today - just have to figure out what to make for dinner.

Alll have a great day :)

Morning Dox! Storms just rolled through here and more expected later. You think it's ever gonna stop raining? Ran my errands this morning and made it home just in time. Lazy day here too... got a Stoffers frozen lagansa in the oven now. Should be enough for lunch and later too.:)

Good morning!! Looks like a good day with rain showing up later.. We need the rain.. Enjoy your Saturday.. :)

Morning Lynne! I know we need the rain, but how much is enough?:) I'm gonna stay inside and let the "loonies" have the roads! Whatca you doing today?:)

Morning Ready! Whata got for lunch today? Dreay day here today. so think I'm gonna just "veg out.":)

Our golf cart is acting a little strange so we took it to the shop and went out to eat. I had a Hot Italian Sandwich and he had a Philly Cheese Steak...it was delish! It was a restaurant out in the middle of no where and boy was it good!

Portia, I am so very sorry to hear of your Mom's passing...sending hugs and prayers to you and your family. The same thing happened with my Mom...it was 3 years ago last week. In a matter of months, she was gone:( But you're right, we don't want our loved ones to suffer.

Hi Funatics...looks like a lot of us are having rain. It rained harder here yesterday afternoon and then again this afternoon than I have seen it do in a long time. There was even a tornado up in northern CT yesterday, and we don't get many of those here.

This hasn't been a good day. Started with poor Dave having to go to the Dr because he was blown up like a balloon from poison ivy. As soon as he got back, I had to take Kailee to the ER because she was having terrible stomach pains and was having trouble breathing. They're admitting her...said she has pancreatitis...they're doing a CT scan now to see if anything else is going on. Poor kiddo just can't get a break:(:(

Our golf cart is acting a little strange so we took it to the shop and went out to eat. I had a Hot Italian Sandwich and he had a Philly Cheese Steak...it was delish! It was a restaurant out in the middle of no where and boy was it good!

That Hot Italian Sandwich sounds great! The burgers I'm having tonight just don't sound quite as good as that sandwich you had!:):D

Hi Funatics...looks like a lot of us are having rain. It rained harder here yesterday afternoon and then again this afternoon than I have seen it do in a long time. There was even a tornado up in northern CT yesterday, and we don't get many of those here.

This hasn't been a good day. Started with poor Dave having to go to the Dr because he was blown up like a balloon from poison ivy. As soon as he got back, I had to take Kailee to the ER because she was having terrible stomach pains and was having trouble breathing. They're admitting her...said she has pancreatitis...they're doing a CT scan now to see if anything else is going on. Poor kiddo just can't get a break:(:(

Oh Linny, sorry to hear about Dave and Kailee. Hope Dave's case of poison ivey clears up real soon. Keep us posted on Kailee' progress. And don't forget to take care of yourself!:)

Oh no! I hope everything turns out ok - prayers and hugs!

When it rains it pours. Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers!!

Archived