PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Thanks, my friends:) Just got back from the hospital. She's feeling much better...they gave her lots of fluids which seems to have alleviated the pain in the pancreas. The scan was negative. So a Dr comes over and tells her she can go home. Later a nurse comes over and tells her she was only cleared by SURGICAL, but MEDICAL wants her admitted because her blood is too acidic. Huh? I never heard of having to be cleared by different Dr's! So she is still there...still in ER...her bed is ready but nobody is bringing her there. She is not a happy camper:eek: Hopefully she will get out tomorrow. Dave's swelling is going down...he looks like Santa with a rosy red face:p

Someday I will write a book....LOL!

Ready, that sounds like an excellent burger!! YUMMMO!!!

Hi Breezers,

This has been a been a very stressful week for me. My Mother's health declined rapidly the past 4 months. She was in and out of the hospital suffering from multiple medical problems, and passed yesterday.

My sister was with her at the hospital. She held her hand and my Mother told her God was ready for her and she closed her eyes and was gone.

She was in so much pain the past months, and had stopped eating due to an inflamed gallbaldder. She was too weak from congestive heart failure to undergo surgery and kept loosing weight and had to be admitted 3 times for dehydration.

We are sad, but at peace because isn't suffering anymore. We watched a very happy vibrant person become dependant on medicaiton that left her in a zombie state needing 24 hr care.

May her soul rest in peace. (Here's a picture of Mom and my sister).

370674_551659084_1715934013_q.jpg

Sorry to hear of her passing, glad she is at peace

Thanks, my friends:) Just got back from the hospital. She's feeling much better...they gave her lots of fluids which seems to have alleviated the pain in the pancreas. The scan was negative. So a Dr comes over and tells her she can go home. Later a nurse comes over and tells her she was only cleared by SURGICAL, but MEDICAL wants her admitted because her blood is too acidic. Huh? I never heard of having to be cleared by different Dr's! So she is still there...still in ER...her bed is ready but nobody is bringing her there. She is not a happy camper:eek: Hopefully she will get out tomorrow. Dave's swelling is going down...he looks like Santa with a rosy red face:p

Linny

Sorry to hear about you DD, glad she cleared one doc, but i guess its good she will be monitored JIC.

Hopefully santa will continue to get better as well!

Mornin all !

We had some babyback ribs in the freezer so that waws dinner along with cole slaw and baked bean yumm

Today is brunch Sunday --- have some JD sauage patties and I'm making a quiche with green pe, tom and cheese and Eng muf----------

All have a great Sunday :)

Morning Ready and Doxie! Nothing much going on here today either! Finally, looks like we'll get a break in the rain.:) Took pork chops out for dinner, but have no idea what I'll have with them! May venture out to Tarjay a little later. Ya'll have a great day!:)

Morning Ready and Doxie! Nothing much going on here today either! Finally, looks like we'll get a break in the rain.:) Took pork chops out for dinner, but have no idea what I'll have with them! May venture out to Tarjay a little later. Ya'll have a great day!:)

Mornin !

Now ready for my Sun paper lol

Happy Sunday Everyone! Can you feel it? The excitement of saying goodbye to triple digits? :D It's so close! I know we've all been waiting for this cruise for it seems like over a year. Oh yeah, it has been well over a year. Hell, we've been looking forward to hitting double digits for over a year :o. I guess that's one of the downsides to booking so far in advance but I'm sure we're all glad we did with how much prices increased.

I'm actually sitting out on the deck (it's so nice out this morning) while Vasher is getting into just about everything that he shouldn't. He slept in til 6:40 today and that's the longest I can remember him sleeping. Especially since he crashed early last night 9:20.

Doxie, those ribs sound delish!!! I love BBQ.

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning Lois are you early up!!! What are ya doing?

Good morning funatics, wow a lot of funnie peeps up early today:p

Omg Linny, what a day, and praying here Kailee checked out well and gets to come home or is already home!

I think we are ALL SO READY for double digits!! Mom perked right up shopping, more cruise clothes purchased so let's see, she is now prepared for an 18 day cruise working on 20:eek::rolleyes::p

Good morning funatics, wow a lot of funnie peeps up early today:p

Omg Linny, what a day, and praying here Kailee checked out well and gets to come home or is already home!

I think we are ALL SO READY for double digits!! Mom perked right up shopping, more cruise clothes purchased so let's see, she is now prepared for an 18 day cruise working on 20:eek::rolleyes::p

I know I am ready for double digits!! Heck I'm ready for single digit dancing, oh wait, I already am - 6 days until I'm in Ecstasy, can not wait for my cabana on HMC.

Mama Floatie sounds like my mom. My mom is happy when shopping. Heck she's the only person that I know who can spend like 60 at the dollar store. Me thinks she got a problem. Unfortunately that burn a hole in the pocket money thing I picked up from her.

Happy Sunday Everyone! Can you feel it? The excitement of saying goodbye to triple digits? :D It's so close! I know we've all been waiting for this cruise for it seems like over a year. Oh yeah, it has been well over a year. Hell, we've been looking forward to hitting double digits for over a year :o. I guess that's one of the downsides to booking so far in advance but I'm sure we're all glad we did with how much prices increased.

I'm actually sitting out on the deck (it's so nice out this morning) while Vasher is getting into just about everything that he shouldn't. He slept in til 6:40 today and that's the longest I can remember him sleeping. Especially since he crashed early last night 9:20.

How many days out are we at this point? IDK because my count says 6 days. BTW, I have been checking out you and Cass' blog. I love the cat and dog interaction. Please post more of these videos. Oh and the cabana tour helped too. Now which number to pick???

Oh Linny, never a dull moment. Hoping everyone gets better stat.

Mom perked right up shopping, more cruise clothes purchased so let's see, she is now prepared for an 18 day cruise working on 20:eek::rolleyes::p

LOL Your mom sounds like a great woman to me! I love shopping for cruise clothes! Last cruise we took was 10 days so I took 20 shorts outfits for daytime wear. Since this cruise is going to be 14 days does that mean I get to take 28 shorts outfits?:rolleyes: :D:D I need to go shopping then. I am a serious overpacker when it comes to cruising.

Good Morning Breezer Funatics!

I've been wading through ketchup for a while, always something going on!/!

Portia, I am so sorry about the loss of you Mom! Thoughts & prayers for you and your family.

Linny, I was keeping up with your "cabin issues" on the FB page, but didn't know about the health issues DD was having :( more Thoughts & prayers for you and your family too. (and poor Dave's poison ivy too ;) )

Floatie, so glad that Mama Floatie's spirits are back up ... shopping has that same reaction for me :rolleyes:

I am soooo glad to be back on this cruise!!!! AND so glad that I paid in full the same day I was added to Pommie's booking! (thank you thank you thank you!!!) I have printed those docs already and it does show on "Manage" my bookings page on Carnival's web! As much as I wanted to add the 2 day, it just wasn't going to happen with WORK Since I've only been back to work since May 1st, I don't have the seniority it takes to have that many work days off :mad: oh well ... it wasn't meant to be!

LOL Your mom sounds like a great woman to me! I love shopping for cruise clothes! Last cruise we took was 10 days so I took 20 shorts outfits for daytime wear. Since this cruise is going to be 14 days does that mean I get to take 28 shorts outfits?:rolleyes: :D:D I need to go shopping then. I am a serious overpacker when it comes to cruising.

Since I have to fly into FLL, I tend to be more of a mix-n-match girl! Can't pay for all that weight!:);)

I've been wading through ketchup for a while, always something going on!/! As much as I wanted to add the 2 day, it just wasn't going to happen with WORK Since I've only been back to work since May 1st, I don't have the seniority it takes to have that many work days off :mad: oh well ... it wasn't meant to be!

Morning T C! Been missing you around here! I didn't spring for the two day either, so guess we'll just have to wave to the others when the ship comes in...:)

Happy Sunday Everyone! Can you feel it? The excitement of saying goodbye to triple digits? It's so close! I know we've all been waiting for this cruise for it seems like over a year. Oh yeah, it has been well over a year. Hell, we've been looking forward to hitting double digits for over a year . I guess that's one of the downsides to booking so far in advance but I'm sure we're all glad we did with how much prices increased.

Yeah, we booked over 500 days out...that's crazy even for us, who always book way ahead. I can almost taste those double digits!

We let Lexi stay out of her crate twice at nite. Both times she woke us up really early. Yet when she's in the crate, she usually doesn't even want to come out til around 8:rolleyes:

Good morning funatics, wow a lot of funnie peeps up early today

Thanks, Floatie (and Ward, Dox and Pom). They're doing an utlrasound today...they're afraid that a gall stone may have passed into her bile ducts prior to her having her gall bladder out. And they're trying to stabilize some levels in her blood. Ugh...

Very happy to hear that shopping therapy helped Mama! Maybe she should do a B2B2B!;)

I know I am ready for double digits!! Heck I'm ready for single digit dancing, oh wait, I already am - 6 days until I'm in Ecstasy, can not wait for my cabana on HMC.

Mama Floatie sounds like my mom. My mom is happy when shopping. Heck she's the only person that I know who can spend like 60 at the dollar store. Me thinks she got a problem. Unfortunately that burn a hole in the pocket money thing I picked up from her.

So happy you're getting out of Dodge, Pom! You need it for sure! We're at 101 days!

Don't pick the lowest # cabanas...beach is crowded. The huge pirate ship bar is between 5 and 6 if you want to be near it. For more peace and quiet, pick 8 or above;)

I've been wading through ketchup for a while, always something going on!/!

Portia, I am so sorry about the loss of you Mom! Thoughts & prayers for you and your family.

Linny, I was keeping up with your "cabin issues" on the FB page, but didn't know about the health issues DD was having more Thoughts & prayers for you and your family too. (and poor Dave's poison ivy too )

Floatie, so glad that Mama Floatie's spirits are back up ... shopping has that same reaction for me

I am soooo glad to be back on this cruise!!!! AND so glad that I paid in full the same day I was added to Pommie's booking! (thank you thank you thank you!!!) I have printed those docs already and it does show on "Manage" my bookings page on Carnival's web! As much as I wanted to add the 2 day, it just wasn't going to happen with WORK Since I've only been back to work since May 1st, I don't have the seniority it takes to have that many work days off oh well ... it wasn't meant to be!

Thanks, TC...it's been a stressful week...glad I was on vacation and not having to contend with work as well!:eek:

Sorry you can't join us for the 2 day, but we will get you and Lois caught up in no time:D

Since I have to fly into FLL, I tend to be more of a mix-n-match girl! Can't pay for all that weight!;)

Me, too, Lois! Glad we'll be Platinum and can have some laundry done, too!;)

We recycle clothes.. If Rick had to put outfits together it would be awful..:eek:

Good mid morning!!

My ex was like that...OMG, I had to choose everything! LOL! Dave is pretty good...he picks stuff out and has me OK it;)

Archived