PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Floatie, a couple of questions from the Beez thread...

They're talking about where to meet on Sailaway day for the 8 day. I told them I thought we were talking about aft Lido...does that sound good? After Muster?

Also, do we have any spots available still for the trip to Saona in La Romana? Do we want to put any info over there for it?

Floatie, a couple of questions from the Beez thread...

They're talking about where to meet on Sailaway day for the 8 day. I told them I thought we were talking about aft Lido...does that sound good? After Muster?

Also, do we have any spots available still for the trip to Saona in La Romana? Do we want to put any info over there for it?

Lido aft would be my suggestion too Linny, after muster. Before muster I will be Lido mid-ship or one deck above:rolleyes:;) checking in funatics and giving out goodie bags:D:cool:

We may have a few more spots on the Saona trip, I have to go and check the group thread list. I think some who left the cruise with the 50% overbook offer were on the list...I had put a link to the group thread over on the open roll call but it was a while ago, wouldn't hurt, thanks!!

Hiya funnies!! Laundry done and not much else today:p

Hey Breezer!!!

I'm back from check in for my school now I'm 12 grade whooohoo I'm when graduate in May 2013 whoohoo I'm over for school last time:)

I'm memory for my school last for me:D

Yeah Taylor is a senior! Yipeee 12th grade!:)

Hey Breezers, just back from the dog park. After a auspicious start, Vasher found a new best friend. A 4 month old Rottie that was his side. It was so cute to see them play together for the better part of an hour.

After a bath he should've been exhausted but we learned a new trick, he loves chasing a laser toy. OMG, we have to get this on video because it is so adorable.

Ugh is tomorrow already Monday? :(

Hey Breezers, just back from the dog park. After a auspicious start, Vasher found a new best friend. A 4 month old Rottie that was his side. It was so cute to see them play together for the better part of an hour.

After a bath he should've been exhausted but we learned a new trick, he loves chasing a laser toy. OMG, we have to get this on video because it is so adorable.

Heeeeheee, so cute to watch them play with the laser toys, my cats are addicted:D

I don't know how it happens that we run out of weekend so fast:eek::rolleyes: but this week is our DD party WOOOHOO, under 100 really starts movin'!!!:p

Good Morning Breezers,

5 days to work, cruising on Saturday.

I need this sooo bad.

I forgot to update everyone. My niece fortunately has taken a turn for the good. Its amazing what the correct psychotropic drug can do. She is like the old Lah again. Things are looking up and I'm excited to see her come Friday night. She sounds happy and this is the first time I have heard this in a couple of years.

Hope everyone has a productive week and a quick one at that.

Oh almost forgot, happy birthday to the twisted sistahs!

Happy Sunday Everyone! Can you feel it? The excitement of saying goodbye to triple digits? :D It's so close! I know we've all been waiting for this cruise for it seems like over a year. Oh yeah, it has been well over a year. Hell, we've been looking forward to hitting double digits for over a year :o. I guess that's one of the downsides to booking so far in advance but I'm sure we're all glad we did with how much prices increased.

I'm actually sitting out on the deck (it's so nice out this morning) while Vasher is getting into just about everything that he shouldn't. He slept in til 6:40 today and that's the longest I can remember him sleeping. Especially since he crashed early last night 9:20.

Doxie, those ribs sound delish!!! I love BBQ.

Have a great day everyone!

Gretchen sleeps till 0700-0730 if she's not awake by then I wake her up - trying to get her on a skd.

Your cruise is fast approaching !

Gretchen sleeps till 0700-0730 if she's not awake by then I wake her up - trying to get her on a skd.

Yeah, he's getting much better at sleeping in. We woke him up again this morning so we could get a walk in before breakfast. He's still a handful at times though. Apparently Aussies are very stubborn puppies (I thought that was all puppies though :o).

I hope Cass can do a quick post to our blog about him and Zoey at the park last night. She got some good video and it is sooooo cute.

Hey Breezer!!!

I'm back from check in for my school now I'm 12 grade whooohoo I'm when graduate in May 2013 whoohoo I'm over for school last time

I'm memory for my school last for me

Wooo hoooo Taylor! Hope your first day back to school is going well! The last year is the BEST! :D

Lido aft would be my suggestion too Linny, after muster. Before muster I will be Lido mid-ship or one deck above:rolleyes:;) checking in funatics and giving out goodie bags

We may have a few more spots on the Saona trip, I have to go and check the group thread list. I think some who left the cruise with the 50% overbook offer were on the list...I had put a link to the group thread over on the open roll call but it was a while ago, wouldn't hurt, thanks!!

Hiya funnies!! Laundry done and not much else today

Sounds like a good plan to me, Floatie!

I will stick another link over on the Beez roll call, too.:)

It's so wonderful when they find a buddy! Be careful of the laser...they can cause eye damage (according to our Vet Tech in Residence;)).

Good Morning Breezers,

5 days to work, cruising on Saturday.

I need this sooo bad.

I forgot to update everyone. My niece fortunately has taken a turn for the good. Its amazing what the correct psychotropic drug can do. She is like the old Lah again. Things are looking up and I'm excited to see her come Friday night. She sounds happy and this is the first time I have heard this in a couple of years.

Hope everyone has a productive week and a quick one at that.

Oh almost forgot, happy birthday to the twisted sistahs!

I was going to ask about Leah...so happy to hear the good news!! My youngest has had many issues over the last few years and they finally got her stabilized...I know what a huge relief it is. Now all 3 of you can go and really enjoy that cruise!:)

And yes, happy birthday to Deb and TC!!!:D

Yeah, he's getting much better at sleeping in. We woke him up again this morning so we could get a walk in before breakfast. He's still a handful at times though. Apparently Aussies are very stubborn puppies (I thought that was all puppies though :o).

I hope Cass can do a quick post to our blog about him and Zoey at the park last night. She got some good video and it is sooooo cute.

I think they're all stubborn, Chris...we just have to pray they grow out of it! LOL! Lexi is usually very good about not messing with our items, furniture, etc (thank goodness!). Today I got out of the shower and she had my daughter's Visine bottle AND her shoe, which she was happily munching on:eek: Fortunately I caught her before she did damage....phew!

Good morning Breezers,

Thanks to everyone for your kind thoughts and words regarding the loss of my Mother. Your words brought tears of joy and greatly appreciated.

The jazz concert yesterday was really good. We have been having 80 - 100 degree weather all week, but the sun only peaked. It was funny to see everyone was wrapped in coats and blankets, but we had a fun time.

102 for me, can't wait.

Regarding packing, I have been getting better, but still bring too many clothes. I'm dreading my 15 day cruise in Jan, How do you pack for 2 weeks and stay under 50 lbs.? This will be a big challenge .:eek:

Linny, I hope your daughter is getting better and will be discharged soon. I know her pain. I just watced my Mother go through this. My get well prayers are with your family.

Hi peeps!

Back to work for me today...spent the morning going through emails:rolleyes:

Good news...we brought Kailee home lastnite. Her hospital stay was nuts...she kept getting all kinds of conflicting information from different people. I've had a lot of experience with hospitals, but have never seen such a disconnect in communications in my life!:mad: So while I was impressed with their Surgery dept and their Emergency Dept, actually being IN Yale is no picnic. And they just bought out the hospital we usually use:eek::rolleyes:

And Kailee ate her 1st food in over 2 weeks lastnite...a hard boiled egg...and she couldn't even finish it;)

Hope everyone's having a good day!

Archived