PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Happy Saturday, Funatics!

Floatie, glad you're home safely with those storms!:eek:

Kelly, those numbers look better every week, thanks!

Taylor, I know you are doing the Catie Happy Dance:D

The only plan I have is grocery shopping...hope to work that in between the showers. Sure is gloomy up here today:(

Have a great day, all!

The only plan I have is grocery shopping...hope to work that in between the showers. Sure is gloomy up here today:(

Have a great day, all!

Lol....hey Linda what are you doing weekend?

I love how that number keeps shrinking :D. A much needed weekend here. I wanted to sleep in so bad today and was still up before 7. We have friends coming over later today so I probably won't even be able to get my nap in :o.

Have a great trip Al!!!

Hope you have a good visit with your friends this afternoon!:)

Thanks guys! Lynne, there is a shuttle from MIA to the hotel, I will put the number to call on the fungenda!

Good morning funatics!! Rainy morning here meant no morning sun = I got to sleep in WOOHOO!!:D

Hi Floatie! Looking forward to seeing the fungenda! Enjoy your afternoon!:)

Have a great day, all!

Afternoon Linda! We've got sunshine in SC today!:) Hope you afternoon clears up and you see a little sun!:)

Lol....hey Linda what are you doing weekend?

Not too much, Taylor...I'm pretty boring!:p But I did the grocery shopping! LOL!

Hi Ready! Day's going pretty good for me! Been to the "magic shop" and ran a few errands, so I'm done for the day! Hope you have a good day too!:)

Magic Shop??? Do tell!

Afternoon Linda! We've got sunshine in SC today!:) Hope you afternoon clears up and you see a little sun!:)

It turned out to be a beautiful day here! Upper 70's with low humidity...the AC is off and I can go to sleep listening to the crickets tonite! I am a happy girl:) Glad you had a sunny day, too!

Did anyone else see the thread talking about uploading Breeze videos to YouTube? I really can't wait to get on that ship! Here's a link...she has a bunch of them.

Magic Shop??? Do tell!

Did anyone else see the thread talking about uploading Breeze videos to YouTube? I really can't wait to get on that ship! Here's a link...she has a bunch of them.

Great video! Did you guys get the cove balcony?:) Oh yeah,the magic shop is aka "beauty shop." Every Saturday morning.....:D

Great video! Did you guys get the cove balcony?:) Oh yeah,the magic shop is aka "beauty shop." Every Saturday morning.....:D

There are a bunch of videos by that person....if you click on her name at the top (I think it's Gailjen) it will bring you to her page...there are a number of videos from different parts of the ship. No, we have a regular balcony near the aft elevators on deck 7...in the same hall as Floatie.

Ahhh, THAT magic shop...I get it now!;)

Good Evening Breezers!

Sorry about not being around on a regular basis ... I just can't keep up like I'd like to :confused:

It's been a rainy day in south Louisiana, I have done absolutely nothing today but chill :p it felt good!!!!!!

I've been working OT for the last couple of weeks, and even with that, I can hardly keep up with the volume of work that they're dumping on us :o soooooo, yesterday I got to feeling like I NEEDED a get away, so I booked a 4 day cruise for Labor day weekend .... can drive to my home port in about an hour, only have to take a 1/2 day off work since it's a holiday weekend, and I can lounge on Lido deck with a fruity little umbrella drink for 4 nights and not worry about work! (maybe just a little impulsive ... but I just can't help it :o )

Happy weekend Breezers!

Good Evening Breezers!

Sorry about not being around on a regular basis ... I just can't keep up like I'd like to :confused:

It's been a rainy day in south Louisiana, I have done absolutely nothing today but chill :p it felt good!!!!!!

I've been working OT for the last couple of weeks, and even with that, I can hardly keep up with the volume of work that they're dumping on us :o soooooo, yesterday I got to feeling like I NEEDED a get away, so I booked a 4 day cruise for Labor day weekend .... can drive to my home port in about an hour, only have to take a 1/2 day off work since it's a holiday weekend, and I can lounge on Lido deck with a fruity little umbrella drink for 4 nights and not worry about work! (maybe just a little impulsive ... but I just can't help it :o )

Happy weekend Breezers!

good for you !

Hi Breezers! Nice and cool here this morning. Cass is going to make her wonderful white chicken chili today (haven't had it in months) and we're both looking forward to that. Hoping to dodge some rain so we can take Vasher to the dog park later today.

Also plan on reading and taking a nap (man do I feel old) :o

Archived