PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

I did it!!! We're booked for the Pride in 2 weeks :eek:. I'm still kind of in shock since we NEVER do stuff like this. At least it'll keep my mind off the fact that I'll never see J.R. again....kind of.

Time to go look at excursions.

And wow Floatie. I had no idea. I'm glad you found something that you love that can put a smile on your face.

I am sure a cruise is what you need, works for me everytime. Hope you two have a great relaxing time.

Ya Huh.. .

at risk of being labeled a nerd... resistance is futile!

:eek::eek:

Just getting a phone call makes all the difference in the world.. :D

Isn't that the truth!

Good morning breezies!! Time to rise and shine:eek::rolleyes::p

I am packing for Ft Lauderdale today through Wednesday. I intend to go and visit our hotel candidates and finalize those options while I am there!:D

Safe travels Floatie!

Good Morning Breezers!

Good morning All.

Heres to a quick and painless week.

As much as i love other vacations, there is nothing that is as restorative as going on a cruise. It has saved me mentally on a few occasions.

Floatie, are we looking at hotels in FLL or MIA?

Good morning All.

As much as i love other vacations, there is nothing that is as restorative as going on a cruise. It has saved me mentally on a few occasions.

Amen to that. I'm hoping to bury myself in work for the next two weeks and check out things for our cruise in 13 days:eek:. I'm still amazed that I'll be doing the single digit dance this week (not trying to rub it in).

Have a great day everyone.

I am packing for Ft Lauderdale today through Wednesday. I intend to go and visit our hotel candidates and finalize those options while I am there!:D

Thanks Floatie!! Have a safe trip...:)

Hey Funatics! We're baaaaack! Haven't played ketchup yet but wanted to pop in and say hi at least. Had a great cruise...lots of laughs...excellent staff (and bartenders;)). The weather could have been better, but at least it was a beautiful day for Grand Turk, so we had a perfect Jack's Shack day! Didn't get to meet Topher's new brother Cooper, tho...apparently he kept breaking Customs rules by running all the way down to the port area, so he was at home. We found that you can catch a cab to Jack's for $3 per person...no way I was going to be able to do that walk with my knee and all, so that's the way to go for me from now on:D

Hope y'all had a good week! I'll come back and ketchup later on:)

Hey Funatics! We're baaaaack! Haven't played ketchup yet but wanted to pop in and say hi at least. Had a great cruise...lots of laughs...excellent staff (and bartenders;)). The weather could have been better, but at least it was a beautiful day for Grand Turk, so we had a perfect Jack's Shack day! Didn't get to meet Topher's new brother Cooper, tho...apparently he kept breaking Customs rules by running all the way down to the port area, so he was at home. We found that you can catch a cab to Jack's for $3 per person...no way I was going to be able to do that walk with my knee and all, so that's the way to go for me from now on:D

Welcome back! hope you had a great time!

Lynne and Lois misbehaved while you were gone.. they dont deserve any treats or prizes you brought back for the rest of the group....:D

Good morning All.

Pomm.. I thought she was looking at FLL and MIA..We should know soon..:)

Lynne and Lois misbehaved while you were gone.. they dont deserve any treats or prizes you brought back for the rest of the group....:D

I don't think so...:eek: We are angels but you have Bob to blame for stuff..:p ;) :D

Pomm.. I thought she was looking at FLL and MIA..We should know soon..:)

I'm driving so i have no issues, i just need to be where the party begins and hopefully some place to park my car, otherwise its 200 for it to sit at POM.

Amen to that. I'm hoping to bury myself in work for the next two weeks and check out things for our cruise in 13 days:eek:. I'm still amazed that I'll be doing the single digit dance this week (not trying to rub it in).

You are so trying to rub it in. LOL. Thats okay though, you guys need to get away and I'm sure you'll be glad you did.

Welcome back, we missed ya around here.

Welcome back Linda! Can't wait to hear more about the cruise.

Thanks! It was great...third year we've cruised with these folks and we always have fun! I see you and Cass snuck in a Pride cruise while we weren't looking;) Good for you!

Welcome home Linda!! Can't wait to hear some reviews..:)

Thanks, Lynne! I'm sure the Miracle hasn't changed much since you all were on it. But they did have a couple of new things they just started on that ship. When I get my wits about me, I will write something up;)

Thanks Ward...and for the heads up on the problem girls...LOL!:D

Be carful young fellow! When you dig one ditch, you better dig two!:D:D

Thanks Ward...and for the heads up on the problem girls...LOL!:D

Welcome Back! Can't wait to hear all the juicy ship details. Now for the real story on Ward. All I can say is you should "watch the one who brings you the news!":confused::D

Safe travels to and from FLL!:)

Good morning All.

Hi Pomme! Had a busy day here, but not too bad. How bout' you?:)

Oh yes you are trying to rub it in!:) Hope you have a great cruise and come home revitalized!:)

Archived