PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Hiya Funantics!

Well I might have a roommate! (besides Bob)

so tired lately not much time to post!

if she able to come I am sure you all will become fast friends.

She is working on seeing if she can get time off work and everything settled at her home.

Sounds good Ward. Keep us updated..:)

Hiya Funantics!

She is working on seeing if she can get time off work and everything settled at her home.

Oh Ward! You're quite the gentleman with the ladies!;):p

Oh Ward! You're quite the gentleman with the ladies!;):p

LOL well I will take the credit where none is due!

She is a wonderful young lady who deserves the chance to get out and see the world. The only drawback is she has to put up with me for a week in close quarters!

Please curtail the agreeable comments... I have exposed my veritable jugular and would appreciate no more than the few scrapes and scratches it deserves.

LOL well I will take the credit where none is due!

She is a wonderful young lady who deserves the chance to get out and see the world. The only drawback is she has to put up with me for a week in close quarters!

Please curtail the agreeable comments... I have exposed my veritable jugular and would appreciate no more than the few scrapes and scratches it deserves.

Ward.. You are just too much.. But can't wait to meet her.. And her name??:)

Good Morning Breezers! Been really busy at work this morning which is a good thing. I just want time to fly this week.

Another crappy day here but it's supposed to get nice for the weekend. Talking about highs in the 90's on Saturday :eek:. That's a little too warm for me.

Hiya Funantics!

That's good news! Fingers crossed!:)

Good Morning Breezers! Been really busy at work this morning which is a good thing. I just want time to fly this week.

Another crappy day here but it's supposed to get nice for the weekend. Talking about highs in the 90's on Saturday :eek:. That's a little too warm for me.

I feel your pain...it's been miserable up here for 2 days, too. Lexi is close to going out of her mind:eek:

I understand completely. The only way I can get roomies is to appeal to Charity' date=' too. :D[/quote']

LOL!!!!!!!!! Now that was funny, I don't care who you are!:D

Howdy Breezers! Nothing to report up here. Going nuts waiting for Southwest to release their dates (won't happen til June). Praying that the schedules and prices are better than anything else I'm seeing...yikes!:eek:

Howdy Breezers! Nothing to report up here. Going nuts waiting for Southwest to release their dates (won't happen til June). Praying that the schedules and prices are better than anything else I'm seeing...yikes!:eek:

Linda,

I had to have my SW password reset today and asked when the flights were coming out, and was told June 4th instead of June 12th.

I was playing around with dates and it looks like my flight will be around $500, including taxes. The possible good news is I was also told they may have a holiday sale (I hope so).

Linda,

I had to have my SW password reset today and asked when the flights were coming out, and was told June 4th instead of June 12th.

I was playing around with dates and it looks like my flight will be around $500, including taxes. The possible good news is I was also told they may have a holiday sale (I hope so).

I hope SW does have a sale for you..

And at times that does not work,right??;)

It always works. :D In the past four years I've had 19 female roomies, either on the cruise or in the hotels before and after the cruises. I have excellent recommendations and most are repeats.:cool:

The cruises since 2006 which I've taken where I didn't have a roomie were ones when they still had the 1-A singles discount.

Of course, my roomies know that I will always respect them and that I'm old and harmless and that it only takes me 20 minutes to shower, dress and put on my make-up, so they don't have to share the dressing table or mirror with another woman. :)

Hey Breezer I'm sorry I'm stuck here I'm busy with Catie....I'm done test last weeks no this week test bec it last day been soon

I'm cant post here I'm miss ya all I am moved to Carzies thread my friend from on the conquest

Bye I'm miss ya

But ya can email me at tnsabella@yahoo.com

Bye now I miss ya

Bye Taylor! Take care and come back and see us when you can!:)

Me too. With the price of gas going up on a daily basis, it's a bit scary. I'm in CA. and the lower priced gas stations ar $4.32 in my area. It has always been higher in SF, so I am sre they are over $4.50 per gallon.

Oh Boy! We're at $3.19/gal. for regular. I'd probably have to start walking at $4.50/gal.:)

Archived