PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Not yet. Will definitely be booking it next week when my paycheck is in bank. Hope it is still available by then! Hoping there isn't such a mad rush to book it now that Linny and I have put the info out there! :D

Hold off on booking for now, there is a possibility we can get transportation for the group on their banana bus. Once I hear back from Carla at Jolly Pirates with a few more answers, I'll post here. Looks like we can get a group, so we get on same boat, they have two.

Hi Floatee...I think the names came from all different locations..there are so many boards! ;)

I saw your post earlier about some events on Wednesday before we sail...that wouldnt be the naming ceremony would it?

Yuppers on that Deb, there are supposed to be some big doins down at the pier, I am trying to know what they are, at least time wise.

Good morning breezies!!:D

Mornin all ! hot hot hot

Since I had to fo the blood work yesterday, that threw off my morn skd---so today is wash day *as much as I can do)

The pirate ship sounds fun ----we did one in Barbados and had a blast !

Coffee is on-------------------

All have a great day :)

Was it the Jolly Roger? If it was I was on the same one. What a great day. Did the catamaran come out to serve you at the beach too? We were all feeling "overserved" that day. The rum punch was delicious.

I was just wondering...does anyone know what nights formal nights are on the 8 day cruise?

I assume the first formal night is the first sea day but what about the second formal night?

Chris and I were wondering about this too... I'm hoping they don't even bother having one on the 2-day... we decided if they did we would skip it. I'd be interested to know which days they were on the 8 day as well.

I was also curious about the MDR menus - if they would recycle one from the 2 day into the 8 day, or just go with all new ones for the full 10 days like they do on 12 day cruises.

BTW, Good Morning Breezers!!! Another day closer to the weekend :p Hope everyone has a good day.

Chris and I were wondering about this too... I'm hoping they don't even bother having one on the 2-day... we decided if they did we would skip it. I'd be interested to know which days they were on the 8 day as well.

I was also curious about the MDR menus - if they would recycle one from the 2 day into the 8 day, or just go with all new ones for the full 10 days like they do on 12 day cruises.

BTW, Good Morning Breezers!!! Another day closer to the weekend :p Hope everyone has a good day.

I was just wondering...does anyone know what nights formal nights are on the 8 day cruise?

I assume the first formal night is the first sea day but what about the second formal night?

Morning guys!

When I was planning the Cucina group reservation, I checked on this with my PVP to avoid a conflict...she says it would be the first sea day and then 11/30, as they try to avoid a port day.

Morning guys!

When I was planning the Cucina group reservation, I checked on this with my PVP to avoid a conflict...she says it would be the first sea day and then 11/30, as they try to avoid a port day.

Thanks Deb! That does make sense. We are going to pass on the Italian Restaurant but thanks anyway.

Hold off on booking for now, there is a possibility we can get transportation for the group on their banana bus. Once I hear back from Carla at Jolly Pirates with a few more answers, I'll post here. Looks like we can get a group, so we get on same boat, they have two.

Yeah, the banana boat was the ONLY thing Carnivals' excursion had that I would have missed. I will wait because the B. Bus looks fun. I was just afraid if I waited more than a week or so, they'd be sold out.

Morning guys!

That is great. I have Steakhouse reservation for 27th and Cucina on 29th with Breezers group so we don't have to miss either of Formal nights.

That is great. I have Steakhouse reservation for 27th and Cucina on 29th with Breezers group so we don't have to miss either of Formal nights.

With all of the new food options, I am thinking about how much time I will actually be eating in the MDR! Pretty exciting!

That reminds me, I need to make a ressie for the Steakhouse.

She wants to see around 40 people for the banana bus.

Here is her response.

Our 4 1/2 hour cruise costs $57 pp. You will also save 12% when you reserve your tickets on our website. A BBQ lunch is served.

Again, you will take a cab to my departure area at MooMba Beach.

On both of these trips you will visit three sites to swim, snorkel and rope swing! Also included is our Open Bar. On our website; http://www.jolly-pirates.com and on our Jolly Pirates Aruba facebook pages you can view oodles of guests having themselves a JOLLY time with us.

When you reserve on our website you will be asked for your credit card for confirmation. We accept Master Card, Visa and Discover. At the time of your reservation, your card will be charged. Please ask your guests to mention they are with AL's group and we will get everyone aboard the same ship. (we have two) I expect November to be a busy time. To avoid disappointment you should ask your pals to think about getting their reservations made on the site.

I also can suggest my very beautiful beach area at MooMba Beach with full facilities, restrooms, outdoor showers, bar and restaurant where our yellow lounge chairs are offered on a COMPLIMETARY basis.

If you find your group is growing in size, we can look at asking the Banana Bus to greet you all at the terminal- open air and music- banana on the roof and all!

SOOOO NO GROUP RATE BUT WE STILL SAVE 12% WHICH IMHO IS STILL A GOOD DEAL

Hello guys I started reading and got so tired by page 20 or something...but what I did note is a lot of our Breezers are on this thread.....so I need to keep up and obviously you have been buddies for a long time.....funny thing I should add is that I always laugh because Vegas and Joemum just usually have one liners on our thread but you all actually communicate on here..............love that.........you are among friends that you have met and actually have bonds with......I hope that will be true for us all too...........so ok no Irish brogue from us......but even after living here for 20 years...the "Aussie" is still there.........so hopefully some of you will love that.........when I first moved to the "states" I was very shy....but everyone wanted to "hear me speak"...which made me so scared at first....but I really realized that it helped me in my job etc......crazy....but glad you guys love it.............now the thing is do you know all the "lingo" or will we be talking in another language.....

Glad you made it over Lee! :)

Lee has a great and sweet accent...the kind that makes you want to listen to her talk all of the time. :)

She wants to see around 40 people for the banana bus.

Here is her response.

Our 4 1/2 hour cruise costs $57 pp. You will also save 12% when you reserve your tickets on our website. A BBQ lunch is served.

Again, you will take a cab to my departure area at MooMba Beach.

On both of these trips you will visit three sites to swim, snorkel and rope swing! Also included is our Open Bar. On our website; www.jolly-pirates.com and on our Jolly Pirates Aruba facebook pages you can view oodles of guests having themselves a JOLLY time with us.

When you reserve on our website you will be asked for your credit card for confirmation. We accept Master Card, Visa and Discover. At the time of your reservation, your card will be charged. Please ask your guests to mention they are with AL's group and we will get everyone aboard the same ship. (we have two) I expect November to be a busy time. To avoid disappointment you should ask your pals to think about getting their reservations made on the site.

I also can suggest my very beautiful beach area at MooMba Beach with full facilities, restrooms, outdoor showers, bar and restaurant where our yellow lounge chairs are offered on a COMPLIMETARY basis.

If you find your group is growing in size, we can look at asking the Banana Bus to greet you all at the terminal- open air and music- banana on the roof and all!

SOOOO NO GROUP RATE BUT WE STILL SAVE 12% WHICH IMHO IS STILL A GOOD DEAL

This is a great deal for the time with food and open bar!! And a good beach right there is a plus too in case any want that when we get back, we have a longish day there! I can't find what the taxi fare is but that's what I would do, take a taxi. I'm gonna go google that banana bus as that is definitely first choice!!! Thanks pommee!:D This needs to get posted to all the other places!!

Archived