First carribean cruise

nbhwarrior

Hi Cruisecritics

I will be cruising the weastern carribean with my wife and son (15) at the beggining of September. this is not our first cruise although it will be visiting the ports of Cozumel, Belize, Roatan and Grand cayman. I will be looking to do some (non-cruiseship) shore excursions. I will probably choose to of the above ports to do them. I am looking for any suggestions of what ones to do and where and any suggestions of local reliable tour companies.Also of the above four ports which are the easiest to access the beach e.g. walking, or taxi ride etc. I would also appreciate any other expirieces on this part of the world you are willing to share.

Thanks

Hello in Cozumel you are not too far off from the beach when you dock in the port area, you can walk there, its a very beautiful place, the beach looks like they artificially color it, i was amaze when i first saw that. I'm not sure of any of their shore excursions though but in Belize there are many things to do, CaveTubing & Mayan ruin of Altun Ha being two of the most popular excursion. If you like to get wet n wild i suggest CaveTubing, especially in the month of september, the weather there is always great that time of the year. Its pretty sunny mostly in the mid 80's lower 90's at peak. Belize has no known beach in the city, well there are two but they are muddholes, if you want beautiful water you will haveto go to the cayes, the closest is about 9 miles from shore. You can get a water taxi to take you there just ask questions while in port and the people there will be more than happy to help you. Hope this helps u out :)

Hi Cruisecritics

I will be cruising the weastern carribean with my wife and son (15) at the beggining of September. this is not our first cruise although it will be visiting the ports of Cozumel, Belize, Roatan and Grand cayman. I will be looking to do some (non-cruiseship) shore excursions. I will probably choose to of the above ports to do them. I am looking for any suggestions of what ones to do and where and any suggestions of local reliable tour companies.Also of the above four ports which are the easiest to access the beach e.g. walking, or taxi ride etc. I would also appreciate any other expirieces on this part of the world you are willing to share.

Thanks

Since this is on the BELIZE board and you are looking for a local reliable tour company, you might like to check out the tours offered by Wet Lizard:

http://www.thewetlizard.com

The Western Caribbean is quite a fun place and perfect for a 15 year old. Have FUN planning your shore excursions. :)

Archived