edocs

39 days out from our cruise but edocs not issued yet , i,m sure we have all ways had them issued before now,

I am 39 days out and received my edocs at 47 days out and my luggage tags 3 days ago.

GTY rooms are handled slightly different. Have you received an email stating that the docs were ready?

If you did not reserve a GTY stateroom and have made your final payment call one of Royal Caribbean's customer service numbers. 800 398 9819 or 866 562 7625. Same thing happend to me for a sailing later this month. Within a day or two i was able to pull my edocs.

no, we are in grand suite , i have checked in and printed our passes, just curious about the edocs, dont know if we really need them .

Have you seen if they are available from the website? You can get them yourself from there.

I have been having this same prob for a few weeks now, online checkin complete, but it won't let me print our set sails, and keeps telling me that my edocs are not ready its very frustrating :mad:

I have been having this same prob for a few weeks now, online checkin complete, but it won't let me print our set sails, and keeps telling me that my edocs are not ready its very frustrating :mad:

I had the same issue a few days ago with mine after adding my DD. I had completed the set sail pass, but it would not generate the pass for printing and held up the e-docs.

Call customer service and let them know. Something is getting hung up on their side. I had both docs within a day after they fixed it.

Happy Cruising!

I haven't sailed Rc in a while. What exactly is the difference between filling the set sail and edocs? Do they mail the luggage tags? Thank you. Just wondering what I shopuld be looking for at the end of summer? Thanks!

I had the same issue a few days ago with mine after adding my DD. I had completed the set sail pass, but it would not generate the pass for printing and held up the e-docs.

Call customer service and let them know. Something is getting hung up on their side. I had both docs within a day after they fixed it.

Happy Cruising!

Thanks Jbert, I'm gonna give them a call tomorrow

I haven't sailed Rc in a while. What exactly is the difference between filling the set sail and edocs? Do they mail the luggage tags? Thank you. Just wondering what I shopuld be looking for at the end of summer? Thanks!

SetSail expedites your boarding because they get all your info up front.

E-docs are the pdf cruise tickets.

Bag tags are inside the e-doc but can also be ordered through the post if you don't like the paper ones!

SetSail expedites your boarding because they get all your info up front.

E-docs are the pdf cruise tickets.

Bag tags are inside the e-doc but can also be ordered through the post if you don't like the paper ones!

So are the edocs emailed after you fill out the set sail? Thanks so much for you reply!

So are the edocs emailed after you fill out the set sail? Thanks so much for you reply!

The e-docs aka electronic docs are available from the document section of your reservation a few days after you complete your set sail pass. There is a full interactive version that you can view online, as well as a printable version for your use. You can also have them sent to your home, but I believe RCCL is charging $35 to do so.

The e-docs contain a paper tag that you can fold and use for a bag tag. There is also a button in the same document page to request bag tags. There is, however, a cut off time before you sail that you can request them. Baggage tags are also available at the port from the porters.

The e-docs aka electronic docs are available from the document section of your reservation a few days after you complete your set sail pass. There is a full interactive version that you can view online, as well as a printable version for your use. You can also have them sent to your home, but I believe RCCL is charging $35 to do so.

The e-docs contain a paper tag that you can fold and use for a bag tag. There is also a button in the same document page to request bag tags. There is, however, a cut off time before you sail that you can request them. Baggage tags are also available at the port from the porters.

Thanks so the set sail is basically the ticket and the reset just info and tags. I know for last cruise with Princess I covered the baggage tags we printed with clear packing tape. I guess the lines have saved a lot of mailing and paper costa by having the passengers print their own paperwork

Archived