What do I do??

kdickers

Ok . . . my long awaited FIRST CRUISE is scheduled in under 40 days . . . my hubby is laid off and is expecting to return to work any day (he's a union pipefitter). Here's my dilemna . . . he said that there will be no way that he'll be able to take 8-10 days off to go on the cruise!!!!!!!

We've scheduled to leave 6-8 for FL to board the Celebration on 6-9. Of course the cruise is already paid for!!!!! What (if anything) can I do about his portion???????????? Can I "cancel" him out, leaving just myself and our daughter . . . get a "ship credit" for his portion or WHAT???

Assuming you are all in the same cabin, you are not going to get "his portion" back, you may be refunded the 3rd passanger rate which is much less. For example, if you paid $799 pp double occupancy & $399 for the 3rd passanger, you only get the $399 back.

Assuming you are all in the same cabin, you are not going to get "his portion" back, you may be refunded the 3rd passanger rate which is much less. For example, if you paid $799 pp double occupancy & $399 for the 3rd passanger, you only get the $399 back. Who knows the bew employer might be understanding about vacations plans bought & paid for before he got the job. Its not unknown for an employer to accomodate that, without pay, but at least he'll get to go.

Thanks guys . . . I didnt plan on getting the 2nd person rate back but . . . didn't know about the 3rd person . . . anyone know if this has been done?? And yeah . . . we did have insurance but . . . DD and I will still be going!!!!!

Colette,

I've been trying . . . I just talked to my DD's best friends mother tonight . . . I might just take her daughter with us . . . I don't know . . . I'm still trying to figure it all out!!!!!

Colette,

I've been trying . . . I just talked to my DD's best friends mother tonight . . . I might just take her daughter with us . . . I don't know . . . I'm still trying to figure it all out!!!!!

If she cannot come, maybe you can find one of YOUR friends to come? It would be so much fun!!

Michelle

Archived