Freedom cabin 8292

Anyone ever stay in 8292 on the Freedom? I booked this room and it looks like there is a stateroom directly above it, but I want to make sure because the start of the lido deck is fairly close by. Anyone have any info? Thanks!

Anyone ever stay in 8292 on the Freedom? I booked this room and it looks like there is a stateroom directly above it, but I want to make sure because the start of the lido deck is fairly close by. Anyone have any info? Thanks!

There are 1 attributes you should take into consideration when selecting Carnival Freedom Cabin 8292 Overview

Cabins on higher decks, like this one, are very desirable. However, what could be the problem with this type of cabin?

ProsThere is nothing out of the ordinary about this cabin.

ConsHigher decks on larger ships experience more motion when ships encounter rough seas. If you are concerned regarding the potential for seasickness, Carnival Freedom Cabin 8292 is on a higher deck and might not be a good choice for you. Consider instead getting a cabin on a lower deck.

AdviceHelpful Tip: cruise ships offer almost every type of seasickness remedy available either in their medical center, or, in one of the gift shops. However, there are some natural remedies that work for a lot of people to combat seasickness. The most common one is to order-up some green apples from room service. For some reason, green apples do a great job in combatting the symptoms of seasickness.

Carnival Freedom Cabin 8292 - Cabin Selection Advice

http://deckplangenius.com/cabin.aspx?stateroom=41117#deckplan

Archived