Thomson Majesty 7th June 2013

Have now booked a cruise and stay for my husband's 60th birthday. We are cruising around the greek islands and then staying in a 4* hotel in corfu. Both weeks are A/I and I have booked a Junior Suite on Majesty. Had a good discount from my TA so will now be interested in seeing any future reviews of Majesty.

Have now booked a cruise and stay for my husband's 60th birthday. We are cruising around the greek islands and then staying in a 4* hotel in corfu. Both weeks are A/I and I have booked a Junior Suite on Majesty. Had a good discount from my TA so will now be interested in seeing any future reviews of Majesty.

I think you mean from the 8th, the tub is in Bryndisi on the 7th

Which hotel? we're at the Grand Med resort in Ermones. Which Deck you on, on the Madge?

The inaugural sailing is tomorrow, so reviews an be expected around the 19th I would think.........anyway, it's too late now :) have a good one

I think you mean from the 8th, the tub is in Bryndisi on the 7th

Which hotel? we're at the Grand Med resort in Ermones. Which Deck you on, on the Madge?

The inaugural sailing is tomorrow, so reviews an be expected around the 19th I would think.........anyway, it's too late now :) have a good one

I think the dates are probably correct - it's 2013. Brindisi on 7th is this year's schedule.

Will be very interested to hear those first reviews too - we might just get some in from 11th from someone who's done one week. Not long to wait now then to see how it's shaping up. :eek: Hopefully all good! :)

I think the dates are probably correct - it's 2013. Brindisi on 7th is this year's schedule.

Will be very interested to hear those first reviews too - we might just get some in from 11th from someone who's done one week. Not long to wait now then to see how it's shaping up. :eek: Hopefully all good! :)

YES!!!!!!!!!! Silly me :o I thought the writer was referring to this year...I must pay more attention! :o

Archived