Weird pricing on RCCL website

I am booked on Splendour in November 17, 2012. On my daily price checking I noticed a Balcony Guarantee at over $100K per person:) Yes, I realize that is inaccurate but how do I find out what the real price is or if they are really offering it. Should I call RCCL or go thru my TA? I am just trying to find out if they are offering the guarantee and what the price is.

I know I've seen something like this on the boards but I tried to search and came up with nothing.

Thanks

Well the pricing is still there. I did call RCL and they said they were working on it and it should be fixed in 24 hours. I told them it has been longer than that and they had no answer for me:)

I booked a balcony at a slightly lower price than it is at now but I would be curious if it becomes available.

I guess I will try back later.

In my experience, it happens whenever RCL is offering a guarantee in one currency but not another. It will be at a normal price in whatever currency they are truly offering it in, and a price over $100,000 in other currencies that they're not offering it in. You can see this if you look up your cruise at one of the websites that lists cruise prices in all categories and all currencies (I don't think I'm allowed to name the site here).

Archived