Renting A Tux

... a couple of years ago. I ordered online ahead of time, and picked it up in the candy store on the ship. It went perfectly. Would not hesitate to do it again.

Bruce

aka Counsel

Can you rent just shoes? Dh will bring his suit but he has really big feet and the dress shoes take up so much luggage space and are heavy too. I hate to bring something that will only be used a couple of times especially since I have to figure out how to pack for a 48 day cruise for two people and keep amounts of clothing reasonable.

Can you rent just shoes? Dh will bring his suit but he has really big feet and the dress shoes take up so much luggage space and are heavy too. I hate to bring something that will only be used a couple of times especially since I have to figure out how to pack for a 48 day cruise for two people and keep amounts of clothing reasonable.

xxx

how to pack for a 48 day cruise for two people and keep amounts of clothing reasonable.

What Carnival cruise are you going ON?

As for shoes I think you would need to order prior to going on the cruise...

We looked into renting a couple of years ago. Decided not to once we started looking in stores. You can buy a tux real reasonable at a popular department store. (not sure if I can tell you the name on here) but you can find them in most malls. The have a new logo that is a square. :) It cost us about $15 more to purchase it. So we went that way. Especially since we cruise once a year and love to dress up. It doesn't take up much room in our luggage either. It packs pretty flat. Doesn't wrinkle at all. This year we are buying a colored shirt to match my dress.

Yes, you can just rent shoes. Here's a link to all the formal wear rentals on board...

http://www.carnival.com/BonVoyage/Default.aspx?cat=Formal+Wear+Rentals&page=-1

What Carnival cruise are you going ON?

As for shoes I think you would need to order prior to going on the cruise...

Going on the Splendor repositioning cruise from L.A to N.Y via the South America /Cape Horn in 2013.

Going on the Splendor repositioning cruise from L.A to N.Y via the South America /Cape Horn in 2013.

Well have a wonderful time, now that's what I call a cruise! I guess you will get to know your cabin "guy", waiter, bartender, etc. very well.

Archived