tickets, confused.com

I am a bit confused as to how we get our tickets for our trip on the celebration.

The agent i spoke to yesterday, said they would arrive in the post about 10 days before departure. from what i read on facebook, peeps are getting tickets by email. i mentioned this to the agent but he was adamant they would arrive in the post. Can someone advise on this. as i don't trust the agent after he gave me some other wrong info earlier Thanks:)

I am a bit confused as to how we get our tickets for our trip on the celebration.

The agent i spoke to yesterday, said they would arrive in the post about 10 days before departure. from what i read on facebook, peeps are getting tickets by email. i mentioned this to the agent but he was adamant they would arrive in the post. Can someone advise on this. as i don't trust the agent after he gave me some other wrong info earlier Thanks:)

I'm pretty sure that E-Mail tix are for those who book online

ah yes i did wonder, we originally started the booking online but then asked to be put through to an adviser and completed over the phone to a wales branch. So he is probably right that we will get them in the post Thanks:)

ah yes i did wonder, we originally started the booking online but then asked to be put through to an adviser and completed over the phone to a wales branch. So he is probably right that we will get them in the post Thanks:)

Not too sure about that gizzie4 - sorry to add to the confused.com! We book through the 'other' Thomson site which does involve speaking to an agent and we got our tickets as e-tickets.

Keep an eye on the situation. Before all the e-ticket stuff we also ended up being put through to a Thomson branch agency in Derby on one occasion. Our tickets were there waiting to be picked up when I phoned to enquire where they were! I said I wasn't coming to collect them from the S. Coast so they put them in the post but I don't know how long they would have been sitting there before they would have taken the initiative to send them on if I hadn't chased it.

If you have a booking confirmation you may find the land-line direct number for the branch and the agent's name on the paperwork (top right hand corner). You could try phoning them to ask the question but in any event, about three weeks out from departure if you've not got anything then do chase them. (Ten days seems quite late to me - wonder if that was accurate or just a best guess on his part.)

My friend, who we book our holidays with, works as a Travel Agent in one of the Thomson Holiday shops - I asked her the same question a couple of weeks ago and she said we would get tickets from her - not E-tickets.

Join the club I printed my E-tickets from the e-mail I was sent.Then a couple of weeks later Thomsons sent my e-tickets through the post:confused:. Then three weeks later another letter from Thomsons and lo and behold another set of e-tickets:confused::confused:. They should've kept the tickets the way they were in the little booklet.

Not too sure about that gizzie4 - sorry to add to the confused.com! We book through the 'other' Thomson site which does involve speaking to an agent and we got our tickets as e-tickets.

Keep an eye on the situation. Before all the e-ticket stuff we also ended up being put through to a Thomson branch agency in Derby on one occasion. Our tickets were there waiting to be picked up when I phoned to enquire where they were! I said I wasn't coming to collect them from the S. Coast so they put them in the post but I don't know how long they would have been sitting there before they would have taken the initiative to send them on if I hadn't chased it.

If you have a booking confirmation you may find the land-line direct number for the branch and the agent's name on the paperwork (top right hand corner). You could try phoning them to ask the question but in any event, about three weeks out from departure if you've not got anything then do chase them. (Ten days seems quite late to me - wonder if that was accurate or just a best guess on his part.)

Hi Kruzseeka i have spoken directly with the branch who we booked with and they said definitely by posy about 10 days before we go but i will watch carefully to make sure all is ok:)

Archived